Poll: Who's going to win the election?

The way things stand now, who do you think will win the the election?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
To think that Trump is worthy of being elected dog catcher means you're a fool.

So how are non-fools going to vote? For a woman who put our country in jeopardy so she could erase evidence of her wrong doings? A woman that lies consistently? A woman who ordered her emails to be erased after Congress submitted a request to see them? A woman who told the country (for weeks on end) that Benghazi was the result of a video nobody has seen before? A woman that lied under oath to Congress repeatedly?

But oh, that's right, Trump didn't release his tax returns. Give the country to her.

So how are non-fools going to vote? For a woman who put our country in jeopardy so she could erase evidence of her wrong doings? A woman that lies consistently? A woman who ordered her emails to be erased after Congress submitted a request to see them? A woman who told the country (for weeks on end) that Benghazi was the result of a video nobody has seen before? A woman that lied under oath to Congress repeatedly?

But oh, that's right, Trump didn't release his tax returns. Give the country to her.

I seen the video.

They kept it alive so Trump could make the big bucks.

Oh, so that's the goal, just keeping the country alive? Well.......I guess that's all DumBama did.

For the rest of us, we don't accept just keeping the country alive. We accept making America great again.

Sigh another "rookie" sock to place on ignore.
To think Hillary is worthy of being elected president means you're an idiot.
Name anyone with more experience? And Trump has no experience.
What experience did Obama have before getting elected?

I'll elect Trump over Hillary because he has common sense. Hillary is an an idiot who is always making bad decisions.

That stupid bitch doesn't learn from her mistakes.
Do please grow up.
Is this where you tell us why you think Hillary is the better choice?

This is one of those elections that are impossible to predict.

Polls say that Hillary has a slight upper edge, but will those people who participated in the polls come out and vote for her?

Hilliar can't pack a high school basketball court, but Trump is selling out professional sports arenas with standing room only.

As usual, the left is promoting Trump as a racist. So do people feel guilt by saying they will vote for Trump so they tell pollsters that they are voting Hil-Liar?

Trump has made some gaffs and so has Hillary; especially the one in the last debate that "we all" have some sort of prejudice for the blacks in our country. Either one can make one of those gaffs at anytime and totally change the direction of the voters in a heartbeat.

Oh come on look at Hillary solutions to the nation problems, for example...well ah...um well there's that one thing...ah...ah...okay never mind she's an idiot with no solutions no wonder Dems are depressed.

Oh come on look at Hillary solutions to the nation problems, for example...well ah...um well there's that one thing...ah...ah...okay never mind she's an idiot with no solutions no wonder Dems are depressed.

I don't know if they are depressed, but it certainly seems they are worried. I can't blame them.

I think the debate was a tie only because Trump didn't capitalize on openings Hillary gave him. However.......the next moderator might not be so favorable to Hillary. They might not be so consumed about who Trump called fat, the birther thing that nobody cares about, his tax returns and so on. The next moderator might actually focus on things that pertain to actually being President.

I can understand the democrats feeling scared. They're about to lose much more than an election. :)

I don't know if they are depressed, but it certainly seems they are worried. I can't blame them.

I think the debate was a tie only because Trump didn't capitalize on openings Hillary gave him. However.......the next moderator might not be so favorable to Hillary. They might not be so consumed about who Trump called fat, the birther thing that nobody cares about, his tax returns and so on. The next moderator might actually focus on things that pertain to actually being President.

I think Trump or someone clever came up with a strategy to lay back and let Hillary show all her cards in prep for the final debate. Art of the deal? All Trump had to accomplish in this debate really was destroy the left's narrative that he's not fit, mission accomplished. I'd keep a very close eye on the next debate now that Hillary has shown her hand.

The democrats can start with thanking Obama for being a horrible president. They can then thank the DNC for rigging Hillary' nomination, and wanting her to further Obama' BS.

Lastly... they can kick themselves in the ass for thinking people are as dumb as they them. :)

I think Trump or someone clever came up with a strategy to lay back and let Hillary show all her cards in prep for the final debate. Art of the deal? All Trump had to accomplish in this debate really was destroy the left's narrative that he's not fit, mission accomplished. I'd keep a very close eye on the next debate now that Hillary has shown her hand.
Even truly dumb spin like yours is still spin.

Translation...I HATE that Bluelegend poster, your unhinged okay duly noted.

I can't help feeling bad for people fighting a losing battle. I guess it's the softer side people sometimes call me out on.

Translation...I HATE that Bluelegend poster, your unhinged okay duly noted.
Well, I do hate stupid people. They are very annoying and you are right up there so far.

Forum List

Back