• 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
No predicting necessary.
And yet you did, right here:
The SC will not take this election up.

You can't just drag a case to the SC with no credible evidence.
Your immature opinion on what constitutes evidence is as irrelevant as your life, kid. No one drags cases to the SCOTUS, they use the appeal process. Watch and learn, if you're capable.

What you and other Trump supporters are engaging in is called fantasy scenarios. It's a way of coping with loss.
Concession accepted, JackOff.

Ooh..I know you are but what am I?
Don't like anyone injecting reality into your alt-right comfy soap bubble of life, huh?
Hey, hint for you...before something can be appealed, the original case goes before a judge and is ruled on..so, you have something to appeal :)
So far, all the lawsuits..have been dismissed. Deal with it.

What did you say? "So far"? Hmmm....so that means....

It means I don't think any will be accepted. ...

Nope. Keep trying.

As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

On the day after Trump's win, the election wasn't contested and he was the clear winner. I get that this is a complicated concept for your leftist brain, but just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly alike. Kinda like just because two people have black skin doesn't mean they think alike. I know, that one always confuses you, too.

We think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of intelligence briefings because he's not entitled to be part of them until such time as the election is officially decided. You know, according to those law thingies that you leftists hate and ignore all the time.

We don't have to spin anything, dumbass, because the law has already normalized it. And we're being completely honest about that. Not our fault that you're too pig-stupid to read.
:itsok:

Your surrender is noted. Again. I think we can find you a white flag emoji, so you can just be honest about your cowardice.
You might want to have your hormones checked.

It's an allergy. Stupidity makes me break out in hostile sarcasm.

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.

He'll fold as soon as Republican leadership will tell him to pack his shit, hand over the keys and get lost.

They won't do it though because they don't want hordes of dejected, mindfucked Trumpsters not show up at the GA Senate runoff elections.

He'll fold as soon as Republican leadership will tell him to pack his shit, hand over the keys and get lost.

They won't do it though because they don't want hordes of dejected, mindfucked Trumpsters not show up at the GA Senate runoff elections.

Or, you know, here in the real world, he'll play out the proper legal process, and the result will be what the process decides, despite how it's not as social-media-dramatic as you leftist twits would like.

Forum List

Back