• 8. Other (please expand)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why you're resorting to propaganda.
download-22.jpg

no one will step in and end this charade. the process will go on as laid out in your constitution. biden will become president, and the trumptards will remain convinced that their leader was cheated. when the republicans take the house in 2022, they will try to impeach biden because of his son's laptop, the alleged voter fraud, and because reasons. rudy giuliani might become special counsel. he is just that credible.

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

So you don't think that the four years of Trump bad - get him out of office - he's illigitimate -the Russians interfered wasn't a terrible and dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand your thoughts to include this as well.

So you don't think that the four years of Trump bad - get him out of office - he's illigitimate -the Russians interfered wasn't a terrible and dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand your thoughts to include this as well.
You won't be able to deflect here, as much as you want to. Sorry. If you can't be honest or serious, please don't troll my thread.

The Mueller Report elucidates that it was not a farce. Have you ever read a book? Read the report. Its only 400pages.

Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

oh FFS. Biden has been receiving the daily briefings since he won the democratic primary. Wake the fuck up.

And as they congratulated him they turned their efforts into getting him removed from office. Well fucking done. Dam you either have a short memory or you are blinded by what goes on (or you're fucking just that stupid).

Great question!

I think if the Senate majority leader & the House minority leader were to have a nice quiet dinner with the President and his immediate family, they might be able to convince him that it is time to concede (maybe with a one-sentence statement. No frills. No phony congratulations, etc.).

He definitely has to make plans for the remaining days. Of course, since he has already broken many precedents, he should NOT ride with President-elect Biden to the Capitol. He would not be welcome anyway, and the crowd would no doubt turn ugly.

Some people speculate that he may resign so that a President Pence can pardon him. I am down with that.

The detestable, trouble-making New York Times has "heard" that Mr. Trump is planning a run again in 2024. If that is true, that would be a BIG mistake -- IMHO. With the fast changing "demographics" (I love that euphemism!), he would be wiped out by Ms. Harris.

Miss Harris?? I'll just stand over here and LMAO. After four years of Biden/Harris American will be more than glad to get rid of them. The plans he's already made will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

If Trump runs in 2024 I'll vote for him as will many others. He's better than Biden/Harris will ever be as America is about to find out.

You won't be able to deflect here, as much as you want to. Sorry. If you can't be honest or serious, please don't troll my thread.
that's not deflection - he is taking the route that the constitution lays out. He has every right to do so. Just like they had every right to try and impeach him on non-existent charges. Not a troll. You just can't get past your cognitive dissonance.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

Won't even see it. Don't know why you are hanging all your hopes on it.
It won't make it that far.

It's going---dominion election system is uncertified and known to allow and encourage FRAUD and other vote flipping. The election is invalid....and Thomas has already been making some interesting comments. You don't think he is still upset with the way that biden and the other dems treated him in the confirmation hearings do you? Cause man if he is ----5 supremes are going to overrule the other 4.

Its up to Sleepy Joe himself to step forward and claim power, not up to any Republican to do squat. Right now, ALL of the votes haven't even been counted.

I don't know what you expected to happen ? Did you really expect President Trump to commit hari-kari on live TV as soon as things started to look bad?

I am afraid that time is the only thing that we will have to allay this situation.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

Won't even see it. Don't know why you are hanging all your hopes on it.
It won't make it that far.

It's going---dominion election system is uncertified and known to allow and encourage FRAUD and other vote flipping. The election is invalid....and Thomas has already been making some interesting comments. You don't think he is still upset with the way that biden and the other dems treated him in the confirmation hearings do you? Cause man if he is ----5 supremes are going to overrule the other 4.
What are they going to rule on?

The Mueller Report elucidates that it was not a farce. Have you ever read a book? Read the report. Its only 400pages.
The Mueller report was an investigation into the FBI only. They had no external scope, unlike the Durham investigation. I'll wait for more information. Hell - Mueller didn't even know what was in his fucking report. Pretty sad.

View attachment 415534

Basically, biden is a danger to this country.

He did all that to himself. Because he is incompetent and corrupt. He made all of his own bad press. You blame other sources because you feel aggrieved. Donny had four years to pivot and prove to people he could not only do the job, but that he was actually interested in the doing the job. He's been AWOL since the night of the election. Stewing and crying over his spanking. Shitting all over the floor and the furniture on his way out the door. That should seal it for most people (except you true believers) right there. He has no interest in job of being President of the United States. Just the adoration, adulation and attention that comes from campaigning for it.

View attachment 415534

Basically, biden is a danger to this country.
Because of his receding hairline?

Forum List

Back