Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 8. Other (please expand)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
We're witnessing an excellent example of party over country here.

The virus is raging, people are dying, and critical intelligence is being kept from Biden and his team.

They don't care. This is ugly.

Worse, the guy who is supposed to be President has been AWOL and looks like has given up completely the pretense that he's interested in the job.
Now, in a normal world...THIS would be your 25th Amendment moment.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

Won't even see it. Don't know why you are hanging all your hopes on it.
It won't make it that far.

It's going---dominion election system is uncertified and known to allow and encourage FRAUD and other vote flipping. The election is invalid....and Thomas has already been making some interesting comments. You don't think he is still upset with the way that biden and the other dems treated him in the confirmation hearings do you? Cause man if he is ----5 supremes are going to overrule the other 4.

Wanna bet? Donation to the board. You in? :)

As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

Basically, biden is a danger to this country.
Because of his receding hairline?

Yeah sure.

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

oh FFS. Biden has been receiving the daily briefings since he won the democratic primary. Wake the fuck up.

And as they congratulated him they turned their efforts into getting him removed from office. Well fucking done. Dam you either have a short memory or you are blinded by what goes on (or you're fucking just that stupid).
True and the very first classified intelligence briefing he received when made the Dem candidate, was to leak it to the news and almost cause a war with Russia.
If Biden is under investigation then that there might be a valid good reason why he's not getting intelligence briefings. In fact it might be evidence that he's in deep you know what. So much for investigative journalism, that they couldn't figure that out.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

It's going---dominion election system is uncertified and known to allow and encourage FRAUD and other vote flipping. The election is invalid....and Thomas has already been making some interesting comments. You don't think he is still upset with the way that biden and the other dems treated him in the confirmation hearings do you? Cause man if he is ----5 supremes are going to overrule the other 4.
What are they going to rule on?
Did I not explain it clearly to you. the reason why Trump is concentrating on GA right now is that GEORGIA requires ballots to be kept---ergo they are being hand counted against the computer numbers ( a computer system known to commit fraud)---and a computer system in approximately 30 states and PR including all of the swing states. A computer system that isn't CERTIFIeD as per GA, PENN and other of the states own election laws--------once the hand count numbers come back and if significantly off which is likely given this system------then all swing states using this system will be invalidated whether they kept their ballots for recounts or not. The computer has already been snagged flipping thousands of votes in one small county this election cycle----this means that hundreds of counties that it was used in could produce enough fraudulent votes easily in the millions.

View attachment 415534

Read my other post, he's under 2 seperate investigations for treason, and possibly this voter fraud a 3rd if found entangled in it knowingly and willingly (which his gaff points to that he did).

View attachment 415534

Read my other post, he's under 2 seperate investigations for treason, and possibly this voter fraud a 3rd if found entangled in it knowingly and willingly (which his gaff points to that he did).
Link to those treason investigations, please.

View attachment 415534

Link to those treason investigations, please.
Durham investigation of Biden's outing and knowledge of using Russian dissinformation and help (Kislyak) to spy and try to interfere and manipulate with our elections and overthrow our president=treason.
The latest evidence and former investigation of Quid pro quo Joe taking incentive bribe pay to play money from many countries=selling out country=treason.
Election fraud=over throwing a dully elected president=treason.
Admission:
4m6dho.jpg

Hey dumbshit! Who was that are Arlington the other day? It couldn't have been Trump. You say he has not been seen in public!

Freaking idiot!

Did I not explain it clearly to you. the reason why Trump is concentrating on GA right now is that GEORGIA requires ballots to be kept---ergo they are being hand counted against the computer numbers ( a computer system known to commit fraud)---and a computer system in approximately 30 states and PR including all of the swing states. A computer system that isn't CERTIFIeD as per GA, PENN and other of the states own election laws--------once the hand count numbers come back and if significantly off which is likely given this system------then all swing states using this system will be invalidated whether they kept their ballots for recounts or not. The computer has already been snagged flipping thousands of votes in one small county this election cycle----this means that hundreds of counties that it was used in could produce enough fraudulent votes easily in the millions.

And you're missing the point. Courts do not decide elections. The voters do. 2000 was a rare exception because of a few hundred contested votes in one state. Not almost a half a million clear votes for the other candidate across a half dozen states. Before it would even go to the SC, one of these poo flung lawsuits would have to be taken in and actually issued a decision on by a judge. Then that decision is appealed. After the appeal depending on the circumstances, THEN it can be taken to the SC... and they decide to hear it or not. None of these lawsuits so far has gotten any traction. Except for a few minor victories which had nothing to do with fraud, they've been tossed. So far, all you have here are conspiracy theories. You had a 6000 vote USER error (not software) in one Michigan county. It was caught and corrected..quickly. Trump got all the votes that were coming to him. The rest has just been alt-right nonsense. No..credible..evidence that this software caused any vote tabulation errors.

The Supreme Court would not rule on this issue it has no Constitutional basis. The issue they should push is the allowance of more time to return ballots without legislation allowing such,. Several state AG's have done not Trump. Yet the recount is due to the close proximity of the totals.

It may help if you would just stop lying.
I got to the second line of the wall of garbage you posted and didn't even have to look any further.

President Trump was at Arlington Cemetery Yesterday

1605275698086.png

.​

The election isn't certified and Trump has every right to pursue recounts and legal challenges like every candidate in every race across the country.
Y'all need to settle the hell down.
He's declaring it was fraud BEFORE any of that happened, and per the courts so far - with no apparent evidence. Sorry for your cartoonish view of the world and all - but grown folks don't want a Leader that's that loose and careless from his big fat jibs.

And you're missing the point. Courts do not decide elections. The voters do. 2000 was a rare exception because of a few hundred contested votes in one state. Not almost a half a million clear votes for the other candidate across a half dozen states. Before it would even go to the SC, one of these poo flung lawsuits would have to be taken in and actually issued a decision on by a judge. Then that decision is appealed. After the appeal depending on the circumstances, THEN it can be taken to the SC... and they decide to hear it or not. None of these lawsuits so far has gotten any traction. Except for a few minor victories which had nothing to do with fraud, they've been tossed. So far, all you have here are conspiracy theories. You had a 6000 vote USER error (not software) in one Michigan county. It was caught and corrected..quickly. Trump got all the votes that were coming to him. The rest has just been alt-right nonsense. No..credible..evidence that this software caused any vote tabulation errors.
Hun, you are ignoring what the hold is right now---------its the recount numbers in GEORGIA and other places. Once the tallies come back----this becomes not a state case (if the presidential election is even considered a state case) of election fraud but federal if the hand count does not closely match the Dominion voter system. And remember pumpkin---------------the dems and Clintons dominion DEFENSE to their machines flipping votes for Trump to BIDEN is that the operator simply did not update their system the morning of the vote----------do you realize how many people wouldn't have updated the systems given that this system is used in what thousands of counties at numberous precincts by largely temporary workers?

BTW, it didn't take the Supreme Court long to get involved in the bush/gore case did it.

The virus is raging, people are dying, and critical intelligence is being kept from Biden and his team.

What will Biden do about the virus?

The critical intelligence? Biden would not remember it for 5 minutes. He thinks he just was elected Senator from Delaware again!

How can you admit to understanding party over country then be blind and silent the last 4 years as your party did just that with it's resist (coup) and total sabotage of our stability and country?
So far the last few posts have been complete opposite reality like you are living in a bizzarro world where logic is twisted around and deflected.

Forum List

Back