Poll:White Christian Conservatives are Demographically Disappearing

This is happening because many people that labeled themselves themselves as such no longer do, though our views have not changed. What was a "conservative" in the 70s is no longer what is a conservative today. At one time conservatives supported smaller government, less government interference in our lives and more personal freedoms. Today's conservatives support none of those things.

The same holds true for Christians, or ones that used to call themselves that. The Church in America today is more about politics than religion and many people that used to attend no longer do, but they still hold the same faith.

Liberals have moved on to subjects that challenge traditional morality.

Are churches supposed to ignore this, and if so, why?

Define "traditional morality"

NO. YOu're being silly.

No, I am not. I am asking you to define a term that you used. Why is it you are not able to do so? What are you afraid of?

Also, biblically speaking, should the focus of the church be what liberals are doing or the Word of God?

I am able to do so, I just don't find it credible that you need it. I think that you read a general statement, and want to bog the thread down in details and semantic arguments, instead of addressing a point, that you know is true, but don't want to admit to.

We're at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
South African Land Reform and Farm Murders: The Untold Story
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South African farmers fearing for their lives
Refugees Flee Racist South Africa - Live Trading News
Guest Opinion: Genocide against white farmers, S. Africa
White farmers face surge of violence in South Africa | Sky News Australia
Report of European Union Parliament
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation
State Department warns of travel by Americans to South Africa
The safest (and most dangerous) travel destinations
This is where Liberal Democrats are taking our nation.

The invasion act of the 60s is a large culprit.

The genocide will only happen if we let it happen. If only were we as serious about it as we are about some owl species that no one has ever heard of it would be no problem.

This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation

The genocide will only happen if we let it happen. If only were we as serious about it as we are about some owl species that no one has ever heard of it would be no problem.

White Guilt Whackos:
“Save the spotted owl....exterminate Whitey.”

Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.

They instigated? They marched down New York screaming to murder police officers.. and we instigated? They said all white people... ALL white people, are inherently racists.... and we instigated? The faked numerous hate crimes, including Jessie Smollett who claimed a MAGA hate wearing person at 2 AM in the middle of Chicago, during a polar vortex, said that "this was MAGA country" (in the middle of Chicago).... which turned out to be two black guys he paid off to do it... and we instigated?

I don't think "we instigated" anything. You guys all brought this on yourselves. BLM is just the KKK in black face. You people on the left, are just the left-wing version of fascists.

Quite frankly I hope G-d has a special corner of hell set, to put for the BLM and KKK, the fascists and anti-fascist, all locked into their own special section, for all eternity in a perfect poetic justice. You guys can spend the endless millions of years in a hate filled misery, while both sides just scream and attack each other forever.

Stop waiting until you are 40 to have kids. Stop having only one kid.

Christianity and American culture, would die out in modern America, if no immigrants, refugees, or anyone was coming into this country.

Right now, the fertility rate is lower than the replacement rate. That would be true, whether anyone was coming to this country or not.

That's what needs fixed. Christians, and Americans, need to have more babies, and have them sooner in life.

Stop waiting until you are 40 to have kids. Stop having only one kid.

Christianity and American culture, would die out in modern America, if no immigrants, refugees, or anyone was coming into this country.

Right now, the fertility rate is lower than the replacement rate. That would be true, whether anyone was coming to this country or not.

That's what needs fixed. Christians, and Americans, need to have more babies, and have them sooner in life.
I agree. Christian families should populate at higher numbers, especially in rural areas where children have a healthier and happier lifestyle by being closer to nature.

Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.

They instigated? They marched down New York screaming to murder police officers.. and we instigated? They said all white people... ALL white people, are inherently racists.... and we instigated? The faked numerous hate crimes, including Jessie Smollett who claimed a MAGA hate wearing person at 2 AM in the middle of Chicago, during a polar vortex, said that "this was MAGA country" (in the middle of Chicago).... which turned out to be two black guys he paid off to do it... and we instigated?

I don't think "we instigated" anything. You guys all brought this on yourselves. BLM is just the KKK in black face. You people on the left, are just the left-wing version of fascists.

Quite frankly I hope G-d has a special corner of hell set, to put for the BLM and KKK, the fascists and anti-fascist, all locked into their own special section, for all eternity in a perfect poetic justice. You guys can spend the endless millions of years in a hate filled misery, while both sides just scream and attack each other forever.
Agitators have been a part of liberal media, liberal professoriate, and liberal politics for several generations now. It looks like their ultimate goal of extermination of a demographic in our culture may be at hand.

Liberals, by infiltration of education, entertainment, and media have driven a wedge into white America resulting in 50% of this population group being complete fragile nonviolent pussy’s.

Me? Left? I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

I fail to see the connection between being of European descent and being an adherent of Christianity. Moreover, there are so many variations. denominations, and organizations in the Christian faith, that more specificity is necessary as to whom the OP refers. He seems to be conflating ideas about race, a notion of what is "a" or "the correct" version of the Christian faith, and a particular brand of politics.The phrase "traditional values" also needs more definition, as the way it has been used seems to imply a preference for an unequal and unearned distribution of power in society based on accidents of birth; another words, it does not actually refer to anything of value that needs to be maintained or should be.

I fail to see the connection between being of European descent and being an adherent of Christianity. Moreover, there are so many variations. denominations, and organizations in the Christian faith, that more specificity is necessary as to whom the OP refers. He seems to be conflating ideas about race, a notion of what is "a" or "the correct" version of the Christian faith, and a particular brand of politics.The phrase "traditional values" also needs more definition, as the way it has been used seems to imply a preference for an unequal and unearned distribution of power in society based on accidents of birth; another words, it does not actually refer to anything of value that needs to be maintained or should be.

2f0bzq.jpg

Remember, too, that in this society of over 320 million people, a portion of all races are not Christian, or prefer not to practice a faith.

Of course, the brainless will always post stupid pictures.

This is happening because many people that labeled themselves themselves as such no longer do, though our views have not changed. What was a "conservative" in the 70s is no longer what is a conservative today. At one time conservatives supported smaller government, less government interference in our lives and more personal freedoms. Today's conservatives support none of those things.

The same holds true for Christians, or ones that used to call themselves that. The Church in America today is more about politics than religion and many people that used to attend no longer do, but they still hold the same faith.

I think that if I am a Christian, churches should not ignore that.

If I am not a Christian, why should they meddle? I am not talking about laws that are based on common themes, ie against murder, rape, theft ect.

1. Why should churches care if you are Christian?

2. In the context of the assault on Traditional Morality? Because they have to live in the society that your assaults will lead to, and they have just as much right to input as you do.

And if that "assault" is against laws that are secular, I have no problem.

But laws that are strictly religious in nature should have no standing in our nation. You can have those laws within your church, but forcing them on everyone, regardless of their belief, should not happen.

And I don't see the churches using their input to help the poor or to get medical care for the sick. I see them using that influence to try to prevent couples who love each other from being able to marry (in the eyes of the gov't) because their religion says it is bad. Two people who love each other and have been living together and sharing a life before same sex marriage was recognized. The influence to deny them marriage does not remove homosexuality from the world. It just denies them equal protection under the laws of a nation that proclaims freedom of religion.

If you are part of the White Christian America, and you support a man who has been divorced twice, cheated on all his spouses, and has admitted to plenty premarital sex, you might not be taken seriously.

A common refrain. Doesn't hold much credibility when the anti-christian, pro-moral degeneracy left says it. Reminds me of this:

View attachment 274776

Lol. Beautiful. So youve noticed the most puritanical demands come from the most atheistic degenerates too?
They have been poisoned by what Yarvin calls “Puritan atheism”. He’s worth reading and he claims liberals are direct descendants of the 17th century puritans crossed with Pharisees.
No coincidence their power bases are the old Puritan bastions like Harvard.

I’ll let the Democrats speak for themselves.

"This trend—combined with growth among non-Christian faiths and race-ethnic trends—will ensure that by the 2016 election (or 2020 at the outside) the United States will have ceased to be a white Christian nation
The advantage Democrats derive from minority voters should continue to grow.
"

https://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/06/pdf/voter_demographics.pdf

I am able to do so, I just don't find it credible that you need it. I think that you read a general statement, and want to bog the thread down in details and semantic arguments, instead of addressing a point, that you know is true, but don't want to admit to.

Since it is a subjective ideal, it is helpful to know what someone is talking about. But since you are incapable of expressing yourself I will just assume you agree with BL's take on the topic.

Putting that aside, let's focus on the churches. What is it they are ordained to do in the Bible? What examples are we given of the New Testament church and Jesus Himself?'

Does the bible tell them to take their focus off of God and put it on to man's laws? Are there any examples in the NT of Jesus or anyone else trying to change the laws to force people to act like Christians?

Or are they told to go and make disciples of all men? God is pretty smart, and He knows that if you do this, then there will be no need for churches to turn from God to politics. What is a more effective way of supporting "traditional morality"?

If you are part of the White Christian America, and you support a man who has been divorced twice, cheated on all his spouses, and has admitted to plenty premarital sex, you might not be taken seriously.

But he has found the light... Well let just pretend will we...

At least 75% of Americans are Christians. We're not gonna run out any time soon.

Why not? They support Trump, and he challenges traditional morality.

Forum List

Back