Poll:White Christian Conservatives are Demographically Disappearing

We're at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
South African Land Reform and Farm Murders: The Untold Story
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South African farmers fearing for their lives
Refugees Flee Racist South Africa - Live Trading News
Guest Opinion: Genocide against white farmers, S. Africa
White farmers face surge of violence in South Africa | Sky News Australia
Report of European Union Parliament
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation
State Department warns of travel by Americans to South Africa
The safest (and most dangerous) travel destinations
This is where Liberal Democrats are taking our nation.
Hyperbolic nonsense and a ridiculous lie.

Indeed, the vast majority of liberal Democrats are white and Christian.

That conservatives are so frightened by change, diversity, and inclusion is both sad and telling.

Nope. Not according to Pew.

They say 52% Christian, and that is with black Christians lumped in. So, in reality, probably more like 46% at MOST.

That is less than half.

That you were wrong about that, makes the rest of what you said, to be suspect too.

This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation

The invasion act of the 60s is a large culprit.

The genocide will only happen if we let it happen. If only were we as serious about it as we are about some owl species that no one has ever heard of it would be no problem.
This thread is a perfect example of the reactionary right – its arrogance, stupidity, and authoritarianism, its contempt for change and diversity, and its desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Churches and religious people have just as much right to participate in the political process as anyone else.

That you even have the desire to set yourself up as a judge of whether their participation is legitimate, is you being the bigot here, not them.

Everyone has the right to participate. No one has the right to rule. We Americans tolerate all sorts of separatist religious groups, from ultra-Orthodox Jews to Amish and beyond. But as the old saying goes, your civil rights end where my nose begins. You can have your cult, as long as you don't bother anyone else. Go off and do your thing in your own home and place of worship, just not in the legislature to pass laws that apply to everyone else.

All laws apply to everyone.

But only those you deem to be a "cult" don't get to participate? That is what you want, and that makes you the bigot supporting discrimination.

You cult people want to rule all of us, rather than just doing your own thing. As I said, idiot, you can participate, but you are not entitled to rule. Take your shit elsewhere. If you want to go suck after pigpence or frankie graham, or find some woman to impregnate 65 times, this is just you and your decisions. Keep your dirty hands off of other people.

Your words.

"You can have your cult, as long as you don't bother anyone else. Go off and do your thing in your own home and place of worship, just not in the legislature to pass laws that apply to everyone else."

That is you saying that Christians, that you decide are a "cult" should not participate.

You say shit, I call you on it, then you deny what you just said. Until the next time, when you say the same shit. And then I call you on the shit. You act completely shocked, and deny it. But still want to bar people you call cult members from participating,

You are a bigot. Christians, even ones you don't like, have as much right to participate in the making of laws that effect everyone.

Your problem with this, is you being a bigot.

But you trash want to abuse the legislative process to impose your cult on the rest of society. I am not a bigot. I have never said anything negative about the worldwide religion of Christianity, nor any other faith. You people want to be the Taliban. Stay home and do your handstands in purple beanies. No one, Christian or not, has to follow your ayatollah, your koresh, your graham, your jeffress or hagee.

Every law imposes the view of it's supporters on society as a whole.

You vote green because of some hippie belief in Gaia?

If you win, you just "imposed" your "cult" on the rest of us.

The difference is, I will disagree with you, to the end of time, but I will never try to claim that your participation in the process is illegitimate, because of your religious faith, or really any reason.

You are the bigot here, not me.

The genocide will only happen if we let it happen. If only were we as serious about it as we are about some owl species that no one has ever heard of it would be no problem.
This thread is a perfect example of the reactionary right – its arrogance, stupidity, and authoritarianism, its contempt for change and diversity, and its desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

It was kind of stupid of you to think that White Christians were the "vast majority" of liberals.

I wonder if you are just as stupid with your claims about the right?

They had a choice between a Repug-lite Methodist Hillary and a fascist-lite libertine Trump. But Trump gets a pass because he has an -R beside his name.

Nope. Trump is willing to work with them, while Hillary would be actively hostile.

The fact that you have to lie about what is going on, to make a point.

Should be a red flag for you, that something is wrong with your position.

Who is this "them" to whom Ms. Clinton, Methodist, would be "actively hostile"?
The posters who are trying to mix religion, one or more of the varieties of the Christian faith, race, and political views are certainly mudding the waters of discussion. Do you think that every person of caucasian descent, who is an adherent of the Christian faith, embraces right-wing republican politics?
The Methodist Church is spiritually DEAD.

As white liberals succeed in driving the true Church under ground, your nation slips away.

For all your tard "successes", is America better for it?

When the church is gone, so will be the fate of the nation.

Your freedoms, and even your EXISTENCE, depends on the health of God's church
And which of Christianity's scores of sects is "God's church?"

Like you give a fuck. His point is clear. All you are doing is trying to avoid answering it.
I’m curious. He didn’t say that Hillary wasn’t a true Christian. He says Methodists, apparently all of them, are spiritually dead. I’ve heard others claim that Catholics aren’t truly Christian. I’ve heard that Mormonism is a cult (at least until Romney ran for President). So which is the one and only true church that God endorses?

There is no religion, or faction of a religion, that is endorsed by the Creator. Such a thing does not exist. Just ask these phony "Christian" assholes whom they are routing for in Northern Ireland. That would be funny.

Consider that many people follow other religions, and many more choose not to follow a religion, and then look at the factions that divide Christians, Jews, Muslims, and other religions.

The Europeans who came to North America, the "Christians," fought with each other, faction by faction. They could not agree on whether it was raining or the sky was blue. They beat and hanged each other. They obviously ignored the spiritual beliefs of Native Peoples.

There still is no explanation for people trying to tie race and religion (particularly the Christian one) and politics. For those of you who would like to indulge in a bit of Christian faith:

If you are part of the White Christian America, and you support a man who has been divorced twice, cheated on all his spouses, and has admitted to plenty premarital sex, you might not be taken seriously.

Ah, you are engaging;

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Saul Alinsky - Rules for Radicals | Steel on Steel

Change and diversity? You mean the Marxist left wanting to turn the freest nation on earth into a dystopian Orwellian totalitarian nightmare by turning white race into villains standing in the way of so called “progress.” I will not stand by and allow genocide in my country.

There is no religion, or faction of a religion, that is endorsed by the Creator. Such a thing does not exist. Just ask these phony "Christian" assholes whom they are routing for in Northern Ireland. That would be funny.

Consider that many people follow other religions, and many more choose not to follow a religion, and then look at the factions that divide Christians, Jews, Muslims, and other religions.

The Europeans who came to North America, the "Christians," fought with each other, faction by faction. They could not agree on whether it was raining or the sky was blue. They beat and hanged each other. They obviously ignored the spiritual beliefs of Native Peoples.

There still is no explanation for people trying to tie race and religion (particularly the Christian one) and politics. For those of you who would like to indulge in a bit of Christian faith:

Coming from the leftist that believes in murder and infanticide. You’re not a Christian. Your holy text is the Communist Manifesto. Why do Democrats mix politics and religion by consistently campaigning in black churches?

Nope. Trump is willing to work with them, while Hillary would be actively hostile.

The posters who are trying to mix religion, one or more of the varieties of the Christian faith, race, and political views are certainly mudding the waters of discussion. Do you think that every person of caucasian descent, who is an adherent of the Christian faith, embraces right-wing republican politics?

As white liberals succeed in driving the true Church under ground, your nation slips away.

Like you give a fuck. His point is clear. All you are doing is trying to avoid answering it.
I’m curious. He didn’t say that Hillary wasn’t a true Christian. He says Methodists, apparently all of them, are spiritually dead. I’ve heard others claim that Catholics aren’t truly Christian. I’ve heard that Mormonism is a cult (at least until Romney ran for President). So which is the one and only true church that God endorses?
I tell you one fucking thing...the Creator doesn’t endorse the murder of the innocent in a mother’s womb.

And like I said, you don't give a fuck. All you are doing it trying to dodge his point.

Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.

They instigated? They marched down New York screaming to murder police officers.. and we instigated? They said all white people... ALL white people, are inherently racists.... and we instigated? The faked numerous hate crimes, including Jessie Smollett who claimed a MAGA hate wearing person at 2 AM in the middle of Chicago, during a polar vortex, said that "this was MAGA country" (in the middle of Chicago).... which turned out to be two black guys he paid off to do it... and we instigated?

I don't think "we instigated" anything. You guys all brought this on yourselves. BLM is just the KKK in black face. You people on the left, are just the left-wing version of fascists.

Quite frankly I hope G-d has a special corner of hell set, to put for the BLM and KKK, the fascists and anti-fascist, all locked into their own special section, for all eternity in a perfect poetic justice. You guys can spend the endless millions of years in a hate filled misery, while both sides just scream and attack each other forever.

Me? Left? I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

Yes, I misunderstood.

Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.
We don’t believe in the jesus myth.

All the other colors want is equality and fairness. You don’t sound like you’re the kind of person who believes in those things.

Normal republicans need to be repelled into not voting along with you. Thus marginalizing your kind again.

Let’s hope you are turning off normal white Americans and let’s hope blacks and Mexicans and Muslims show up. If they do you lose.

What have I ever said to indicate that I don;t believe in fairness? Whenever I say that white people should be treated fairly some lefty asshole pops up and tells me to stop whining. Like most people, I used to believe in the equality myth. After all, it was hammered into my head relentlessly as I was growing up. By educators, by the media, by people with clout and mainstream credibility. Turns out, equality is a one way street. Turns out, fair treatment is reserved for blacks, gays, women and everyone except for straight white males. Turns out I was born evil even though I've never done anything wrong.

Oh you poor poor white man.

Listen loser. I'm a white man. We fucking rule this country you whiny little bitch. Now stop being a fucking racist ignorant twat.

You weren't born evil. Your daddy raised you wrong. He raised an ignorant fuck.

Such a thing does not exist? You can't prove that statement. So why are you stating it as a fact?

Everyone has a world view. Everyone has some foundational principals they live their life by. Those fundamental principals exit outside of the material world. We know this, because there is right and wrong in the material world, and yet you are implying by your post that ignoring the beliefs of others, or hanging each other was somehow wrong.

In an exclusively material world, what would be wrong about either?

So whether you admit it or not, you have some religious beliefs based on non-material things.

Pointing out that there are phony Christians, does not change anything. There are phony environmentalists too, like Al Gore. So obviously all environmentalists are ridiculous phonies?

The point is, every person walks into politics with their own views. What I find odd is that I too often meet left-wingers who say that all opinions matter, and then turn around and say my opinion does not matter because it's based on religion.

One might suggest that they live up to their own stated beliefs, before claiming Christians do not.

All the other colors want is equality and fairness. You don’t sound like you’re the kind of person who believes in those things.

Normal republicans need to be repelled into not voting along with you. Thus marginalizing your kind again.

Let’s hope you are turning off normal white Americans and let’s hope blacks and Mexicans and Muslims show up. If they do you lose.

What have I ever said to indicate that I don;t believe in fairness? Whenever I say that white people should be treated fairly some lefty asshole pops up and tells me to stop whining. Like most people, I used to believe in the equality myth. After all, it was hammered into my head relentlessly as I was growing up. By educators, by the media, by people with clout and mainstream credibility. Turns out, equality is a one way street. Turns out, fair treatment is reserved for blacks, gays, women and everyone except for straight white males. Turns out I was born evil even though I've never done anything wrong.

Listen loser. I'm a white man. We fucking rule this country you whiny little bitch. Now stop being a fucking racist ignorant twat.

If we were not born evil, what's your excuse?

If we were not born evil, what's your excuse?

I became evil. LOL.

How am I evil? Who am I evil to? The only response you can possibly come back with is that I condone murdering fetus'.

Right on cue.

Listen loser. I'm a white man. .. .

Oh, is this one of your personalities you decided is ‘white’ today?

The moral vacuum and hypocrisy shown by church leaders might have something to do with it.

Forum List

Back