The reason why Palestine will never be divided

Wait, now you’re changing your story, because as usual you got caught BS’ing again. You said Muslims lived there since 2000 years ago, which there were no Muslims even in existence 2000 years ago. And if before Islam it was Persians and Greeks (And you’re such a stupid, bigoted and ignorant paid for liar that you conveniently avoid mentioning the existence of Jews at the time) were not Muslims OR Arabs, there were no Muslims OR Arabs in JERUSALEM aka ZION at the time.

Also, let me provide some free education for you, ignorant fool, THE PERSIANS HELPED THE JEWS REBUILD THEIR TEMPLE AROUND 2000 YEARS AGO. So for you to claim “no Jews only Arabs and Greeks” pre Islam, deserves only one answer.….BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laughs!

-Reconstruction of Jerusalem by Cyrus, Darius and Xerxes, displays a plan of Jerusalem to Cyrus the Great. By Van Loo.

Cyrus the Great was the founder of the Achaemenid Empire and king of Persia. Cyrus the Great, king of the Achaemenid Empire, was the monarch who ended the Babylonian captivity. In the first year of his reign he was prompted by God to decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt and that Jews who wished to could return to their homeland for this purpose. Moreover, he showed his interest in the project by sending back with them the sacred vessels which had been taken from the First Temple and a considerable sum of money with which to buy building materials.-

***But…Fatima Surada the convert to a Islam paid Palestinian liar propagandist:
“Only Greeks and Arabs 2000 years ago there”. Bwahahaha!

Dipshit, Arabs didn’t even start invading, looting and raping other lands and peoples until well after their terrorist prophet appeared on the world scene in Saudi Arabia around 1400 years ago, and it took the savages a while to get to other countries.

Arabs have been around since long before Islam. They began migrating north in waves 10,000 years ago because the Arabian peninsula was becoming more arid.

I'm not a Muslim, stupid. You don't have to be ignorant to be a Christian.

1707351590334-png.898951

My little baby Unkotare...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone like me who supports democracy in America and in Palestine.

This is called logic, coherence, serious political thought.

But there's something very wrong with people like you who support democracy in America and jewish supremacism in Palestine.

This is mental confusion or lack of knowledge, incoherence and a messy political thought.

Gaza could have spent all those billions of aid building
resorts on the Med to bring in tourists. And tourist money.

42929.jpg

Palestinians would reply to weatherman:

Mr. Penguin... we will never build a legitimate, real country here:

_131949742_gaza_restricted_areas-2x-nc.png

Because this is not our homeland. It's just a prison, a jail where the jewish racial dictatorship keep us confined for 75 years and counting.

No individual builds a prosperous life in a prison... only when they are freed and allowed to return to society so don't ask us to build a functional society in a jail.

Our first priority is to escape from that prison and live in our historic homeland... Only in our homeland our society will find enough legitimacy to build the resorts and a whole national economy you want us to build.

This is our historic homeland, Mr. Peguin, not the jail where we serve time for a crime we didn't commit:

224px-Map_of_Jewish_settlements_in_Palestine_in_1947.png

Living in our real homeland is our # 1 objective as Lisa said, and we are willing to endure tremendous suffering to live there again and the notion that that territory is our homeland was ironically imbued in us by the zionist movement itself.

It was the european colonization of the land we inhabited that developed in us a sense of being a distinct arab people that shared a common past, a common present and a common future of struggle against jewish supremacism.

It was the Zionists and their british "bodyguards" that created in us the feeling that the territory above is our national homeland.

Notice how Lisa contradicts herself and ends up proving my whole point that the palestinian identity was created by the zionist colonization:

First she apparently denies the existence of a distinct Palestinian arab people with a distinct homeland:

I just read the headline calling a non-existent
country “Palestine” and could predict the rest.

LISA558

And then explains to weatherman that palestinians refuse to build a functional society in Gaza because their "# 1 objective" is the right to live in their homeland (that she had said it didn't exist):

Their #1 objective was to wipe Israel to sea. Building a
resort and becoming self-sufficient was not on the radar.

LISA558

The same thing happened with brigrebnc1775.

First he repeated the zionist propaganda:

There was never a palestinian country, president, king, currency, etc, etc...

Oh great you can name the first Palestine king

BIGREBNC1775

And then he agrees with Lisa that Palestinians do have the notion of their homeland extending from the River Jordan to the Mediterranean, being distinct in this sense from Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians, etc:

From the river to the sea

BIGREBNC1775

Notice how Lisa contradicts herself and ends up proving my whole point that the palestinian identity was created by the zionist colonization:

First she apparently denies the existence of a distinct Palestinian arab people with a distinct homeland:

I just read the headline calling a non-existent
country “Palestine” and could predict the rest.

LISA558

And then explains to weatherman that palestinians refuse to build a functional society in Gaza because their "# 1 objective" is the right to live in their homeland (that she had said it didn't exist):

Their #1 objective was to wipe Israel to sea. Building a
resort and becoming self-sufficient was not on the radar.

LISA558
Hey, antisemite with the anti-Jew language:

Nothing I said was contradictory. There is no Palestinian country, just so-called Palestinians in an area that had been Egypt’s but was lost when Egypt attacked Israel.

And the reason there is no Palestinian country is because they turned down Israel’s offers for one. And why? Because it would require them to give up their dream of wiping Israel out to sea, and THAT is their primary goal.

P.S. Capitalize Jewish, and stop with your notions of a “jewish supremacy.” It just reeks of the antisemitism you deny.

Look at their history the past 25 years... Netanyahu has bragged about supporting Hamas because they refuse a 2 state solution
ah Shadap! Israel is obliterating Hamas now, and its terrorist lovers that are marching in the streets crying for their beloved Hamas.

The same thing happened with brigrebnc1775.

First he repeated the zionist propaganda:

There was never a palestinian country, president, king, currency, etc, etc...

Oh great you can name the first Palestine king

BIGREBNC1775

And then he agrees with Lisa that Palestinians do have the notion of their homeland extending from the River Jordan to the Mediterranean, being distinct in this sense from Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians, etc:

From the river to the sea

BIGREBNC1775
The only time Palestine existed is from the toilet to the flush.

Arabs have been around since long before Islam. They began migrating north in waves 10,000 years ago because the Arabian peninsula was becoming more arid.

I'm not a Muslim, stupid. You don't have to be ignorant to be a Christian.
You, convert to Islam said Muslims have been around, and now as usual you’re covering it up with bullshit. 2000 years ago, since Islam had not yet been around, ARABS had not invaded, raped and pillaged lands. So there couldn’t have been any ARABS there.

Forum List

Back