Poll:White Christian Conservatives are Demographically Disappearing

This is happening because many people that labeled themselves themselves as such no longer do, though our views have not changed. What was a "conservative" in the 70s is no longer what is a conservative today. At one time conservatives supported smaller government, less government interference in our lives and more personal freedoms. Today's conservatives support none of those things.

The same holds true for Christians, or ones that used to call themselves that. The Church in America today is more about politics than religion and many people that used to attend no longer do, but they still hold the same faith.

Liberals have moved on to subjects that challenge traditional morality....

"Moved on"? Morality and tradition have always been their prime targets. None of their other shit flies unless they get those inconveniences of civilization out of the way.

But laws that are strictly religious in nature should have no standing in our nation. ....

All laws everywhere are religious in nature, if you really think about it. But I guess that's a discussion for another day.

We're at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
South African Land Reform and Farm Murders: The Untold Story
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South African farmers fearing for their lives
Refugees Flee Racist South Africa - Live Trading News
Guest Opinion: Genocide against white farmers, S. Africa
White farmers face surge of violence in South Africa | Sky News Australia
Report of European Union Parliament
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation
State Department warns of travel by Americans to South Africa
The safest (and most dangerous) travel destinations
This is where Liberal Democrats are taking our nation.

At least 75% of Americans are Christians. We're not gonna run out any time soon.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

This is happening because many people that labeled themselves themselves as such no longer do, though our views have not changed. What was a "conservative" in the 70s is no longer what is a conservative today. At one time conservatives supported smaller government, less government interference in our lives and more personal freedoms. Today's conservatives support none of those things.

The same holds true for Christians, or ones that used to call themselves that. The Church in America today is more about politics than religion and many people that used to attend no longer do, but they still hold the same faith.

Liberals have moved on to subjects that challenge traditional morality.

Are churches supposed to ignore this, and if so, why?

I think that if I am a Christian, churches should not ignore that.

If I am not a Christian, why should they meddle? I am not talking about laws that are based on common themes, ie against murder, rape, theft ect.

1. Why should churches care if you are Christian?

2. In the context of the assault on Traditional Morality? Because they have to live in the society that your assaults will lead to, and they have just as much right to input as you do.

And if that "assault" is against laws that are secular, I have no problem.

But laws that are strictly religious in nature should have no standing in our nation. You can have those laws within your church, but forcing them on everyone, regardless of their belief, should not happen.

And I don't see the churches using their input to help the poor or to get medical care for the sick. I see them using that influence to try to prevent couples who love each other from being able to marry (in the eyes of the gov't) because their religion says it is bad. Two people who love each other and have been living together and sharing a life before same sex marriage was recognized. The influence to deny them marriage does not remove homosexuality from the world. It just denies them equal protection under the laws of a nation that proclaims freedom of religion.

Churches and religious people have just as much right to participate in the political process as anyone else.

That you even have the desire to set yourself up as a judge of whether their participation is legitimate, is you being the bigot here, not them.

This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation

At least 75% of Americans are Christians. We're not gonna run out any time soon.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

The gate at Thermopylae was pretty narrow.

Churches and religious people have just as much right to participate in the political process as anyone else.

That you even have the desire to set yourself up as a judge of whether their participation is legitimate, is you being the bigot here, not them.

I am not arguing their right to do so, please do try and keep up. Far too often I have to remind you the point of the discussion.

I am saying that God's word gives a different path, and their leaving that path is why many people are leaving the churches.

I am able to do so, I just don't find it credible that you need it. I think that you read a general statement, and want to bog the thread down in details and semantic arguments, instead of addressing a point, that you know is true, but don't want to admit to.

Since it is a subjective ideal, it is helpful to know what someone is talking about. But since you are incapable of expressing yourself I will just assume you agree with BL's take on the topic.

Putting that aside, let's focus on the churches. What is it they are ordained to do in the Bible? What examples are we given of the New Testament church and Jesus Himself?'

Does the bible tell them to take their focus off of God and put it on to man's laws? Are there any examples in the NT of Jesus or anyone else trying to change the laws to force people to act like Christians?

Or are they told to go and make disciples of all men? God is pretty smart, and He knows that if you do this, then there will be no need for churches to turn from God to politics. What is a more effective way of supporting "traditional morality"?

So, you state that we will accept BL's answer to your question. And then you immediately table that whole issue.

In doing so, you demonstrate that you were not serious about the question. You did not want the answer in order to discuss it.

You just asked it, looking to muddy the waters.

So, you state that we will accept BL's answer to your question.

That is not what I said at all. What is wrong with you today?

And then you immediately table that whole issue.

In doing so, you demonstrate that you were not serious about the question. You did not want the answer in order to discuss it.

You just asked it, looking to muddy the waters.

You said you were not going to discuss it because it was a diversion, so I dropped it...and now you attack me for abiding by your wishes.

You have some serious issues, have you had a CAT scan lately?

Why not? They support Trump, and he challenges traditional morality.

They had a choice between a liberal actively hostile to them, and a republican who was not.

Only a partisan hack could find fault with their choice.

I am not arguing their right to do so, please do try and keep up. Far too often I have to remind you the point of the discussion.

I am saying that God's word gives a different path, and their leaving that path is why many people are leaving the churches.

Winterborn was sounding like he wasn't quite sure about that. IN the bit you cut.

As to your reason for the drop off, sounds unlikely. IMO, it is more as they try to pander to the ideas of the moment, that they lose the people that want structure and stability.

They had a choice between a liberal actively hostile to them, and a republican who was not.

They had a choice between a Repug-lite Methodist Hillary and a fascist-lite libertine Trump. But Trump gets a pass because he has an -R beside his name.

They had a choice between a Repug-lite Methodist Hillary and a fascist-lite libertine Trump. But Trump gets a pass because he has an -R beside his name.

Nope. Trump is willing to work with them, while Hillary would be actively hostile.

The fact that you have to lie about what is going on, to make a point.

Should be a red flag for you, that something is wrong with your position.

I agree. Christian families should populate at higher numbers, especially in rural areas where children have a healthier and happier lifestyle by being closer to nature.
America will pay a price if whites don't start breeding at the same rates the Hispanics are.

I agree. Christian families should populate at higher numbers, especially in rural areas where children have a healthier and happier lifestyle by being closer to nature.
America will pay a price if whites don't start breeding at the same rates the Hispanics are.

The fertility rate among Latinos is falling faster than that of any other ethnic group, you idiot.

The fertility rate among Latinos is falling faster than that of any other ethnic group, you idiot.

I haven't looked into the statistics on that but I have a feeling that applies only to 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who are fully immersed in modern US toxic culture and not fresh off the boat Hispanics.

I haven't looked into the statistics on that but I have a feeling that applies only to 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who are fully immersed in modern US toxic culture and not fresh off the boat Hispanics.

Feel free to look into it. You are incorrect. Fertility rates are falling most rapidly not only among Latino immigrants in America but in most Latin American countries as well.

Where will they run when America dies?

I guess the illegals just keep passing the babies around to each other and the Census Bureau can’t keep up with the count. :auiqs.jpg:

If we can believe "Mother Jones"

blog_fertility_hispanic_white1.gif

Forum List

Back