Poll Trumps Tweets today Wondering how many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia

How many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia?

• Trump's Russian Connections are Fake, and Obama Spied on him

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Trump is going down, his Obama diversions are fake, and do not work

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Trump may be connected to Russia, and I do have concerns..But I am not convinced yet

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
But the silly Far Right logic is that since the Libs were (supposedly) friendly with Russia, then it is OK for the Alt Right to act like the Libs and be friendly with Russia.

Alt Right wants to be like the liberals.

Hint: real Americans don't like either groups or the Russians for that matter.

Trump lies simply because he lies.

Yeah, he is in bed with Putin.

Libs loved them some Commies since the Russian Revolution....now Russians are bad.
Hilarious!!!
Yup, and now the Alt Right is in bed with them.

Todd, the Ruskies are not our friends.
They were when obama and Hillary were kissing their ass! What happened?
See, another Alt Right alt fact and fake news lie.

Otherwise, the Russians would not have interfered in our elections in order to get Trump elected.

Libs loved them some Commies since the Russian Revolution....now Russians are bad.
Hilarious!!!

Otherwise, the Russians would not have interfered in our elections in order to get Trump elected.
What did the Russians do that altered our election? Spit it out.

It's they tried, WillowTree, and any American who aided and abetted committed serious crimes.

It's they tried, WillowTree, and any American who aided and abetted committed serious crimes.
They tried? What about when obama and his lackeys tried to interfere in an Israeli election? Was that okay? I did not hear any liberal squawking about that! Did yew?

They tried? What about when obama and his lackeys tried to interfere in an Israeli election? Was that okay? I did not hear any liberal squawking about that! Did yew?
There is no "what about Bush or Obama or Twinkle Toes the Fairy" exception to the law.

Trump et all criminally aided and abetted the effort.

This subject should be an embarrassment for the left but their too stupid to realize it. Almost 3 months in and ZERO proof but 100% wild unsubstantiated allegations.

Did you watch MSNBC and their coverage of "bridgegate"? Same shit, different day!

You mean the bridgegate scandal that just sent two people to jail?
But not Gov. Christie right?

So what? You don't think he's tainted by it? He'll never be elected to public office again. He had a shot at VP or even President...then bridgegate happened. Thanks in no small part to Rachel Maddow amplifying local reporting.

Hilarious!!!

If someone breaks into your house but doesn't steal anything no crime was committed, eh?

Christie, if he had won the nomination in 2012, would have been perfectly positioned at the end of October and the beginning of November.

He would have been able to act decisively in the matter of Hurricane Sandy, which may have well tipped the scales to him on election day.

This subject should be an embarrassment for the left but their too stupid to realize it. Almost 3 months in and ZERO proof but 100% wild unsubstantiated allegations.

Did you watch MSNBC and their coverage of "bridgegate"? Same shit, different day!

So what? You don't think he's tainted by it? He'll never be elected to public office again. He had a shot at VP or even President...then bridgegate happened. Thanks in no small part to Rachel Maddow amplifying local reporting.
So Rachel Maddcow ruined Christie even though he was innocent? I think I see a pattern here!

Hilarious!!!

If someone breaks into your house but doesn't steal anything no crime was committed, eh?
So are you ready to kick the illegals out?

Fallacy of false equivalence.

Trump is a criminal, and you are fine with that.

So Rachel Maddcow ruined Christie even though he was innocent? I think I see a pattern here!

His judgement was, rightfully, called into question.

As for his guilt, ask your cult leader.

3 arrested in Atlanta fire underneath interstate bridge

Fallacy of false equivalence.

Trump is a criminal, and you are fine with that.
where are your facts? I have been asking all day!

He is as innocent as Hillary is!

The Alt Right do not accept real facts or critical objectivity.

Willow Tree is a great example of the Alt Right unwillingness to abide reality.

Yeah, that's it..more deflection. How many Benghazi hearings were there? How many into her server?

Why not let these investigations play out too shall we?

Yeah, that's it..more deflection. How many Benghazi hearings were there? How many into her server?

Why not let these investigations play out too shall we?

I doubt you and I have the power to stop them, what say yew?

Forum List

Back