POLL: Trump's America, 2025

What would America look like in 2025 after another Trump term?

• 1. I don't care. I know my taxes would be lower, my gun rights would be intact, and we'd...

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 2. America would be even more divided and angry, with even more people suffering.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 3. The divisions may get so bad that we'll see a strong move towards the middle of this mess.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 4. I don't want to answer. I just want to bitch about Mac. Again.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 5. Pineapple cheesecake bars. Yum.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I don't care. I'd have my taxes lowered, my gun rights intact, and we'd have a very conservative Supreme Court in place to control abortion, immigration, and other issues. PLUS, there would probably be a lot more violence from the Left in response, which would help us in the 2024 elections.
Once again, someone in the Trump admin said the quiet thing out loud. Trump wants more violence because he believes it is good for him politically.

"President Donald Trump's close adviser, Kellyanne Conway, told Fox News on Thursday that "chaos and anarchy" following police shootings are politically helpful to Trump's reelection effort.

"The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety and law and order," Conway said during an interview on "Fox and Friends."
www.businessinsider.com

Kellyanne Conway says 'chaos and violence' after the police shooting of Jacob Blake is good for Trump's reelection
President Donald Trump's allies like Kellyanne Conway say chaotic responses to police shootings are politically helpful to them.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

This explains why Trump refuses to condemn the 17 year old murderer of two people who is a Trump supporter. It explains why he sent federal troops in to cities to incite violence where state and local authorities said they were not wanted.

It isn't bad enough that Trump's failed response to COVID has directly resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans. Now he is fomenting violent clashes between protesters.

He thinks burning cities and murder is good for him........so he'll do what he can to cause more of it.

Since you were afraid to ask what would things look like if Biden won I will bring it up.
I asked a specific question.

If you're afraid to answer it, if you want change the subject, that's on you.

I wish those who are afraid to answer clear questions wouldn't try to derail the thread. You could just start a similar thread.
Funny you seem to be the one that is afraid of the US not changing to your view
The country is changing whether I like it or not. The question will be how we manage the change.

If you don't want to answer the question, don't answer the question.
You were not really seriously asking a question, you were just in for a little Trump bashing to help the dementia party and their candidate.
And yet several have voted for the first option, and have supported those words with their own.

So you're just wrong. You have been conditioned to be defensive and paranoid, and you're providing an example of that.

I do hope you voted for #4! I was even accurate with THAT one.
Just can’t bring yourself to admit that you only posted it to bash Trump can you?
I love how you think you can understand me, shows you are so scared.
Yes, I'm terrified.

Trumpsters are just too clever for me.

I worked many hours when I was younger. When others were leaving the office at 5:00 as if they were hourly workers punching a clock, I was there until I finished my work for the day, many times late into the night. I am salaried but have certain responsibilities. If it takes more than 8 hours to meet those responsibilities, so be it. I accepted the job and the pay that goes along with it and understand what needs to be done. If I don't like it, I can quit and find another job. If my employer isn't satisfied with my work, they can let me go. That is the real world in the US.

Awesome. There are just as many people of color who work just as hard as you (supposedly) do, the boss never notices them and they are more likely to be the first ones let go. A lot of the working poor work two jobs just to keep ahead.

That isn't a racist statement. That is a factual statement. Statiscally speaking kids growing up in a fatherless househould are more likely to turn to crime and drugs. Black kids are more likely to be in that situation, ergo, more black kids turn to crime and drugs. That is not a racist statement. Just facts you don't like. The question is how do we fix it. Well, common sense should tell us that maybe getting back to family values and having father's in the home would be a good start. The left doesn't like hearing solution, though it is clearly the most viable and certainly a good starting place.

So by that logic, we should NEVER GRANT ANYONE A DIVORCE if they have minor children. Again, check your privilege... 50% of marriages end in divorce. The difference, again, white privilege. Little Jamal goes to jail if he acts out, Little Timmy get counselling.

Yeah, I get the idea. Maybe you don't. Cindy McCain, Lori Laughlin and Rush Limbaugh range from very wealthy to ultra wealthy. Did that every cross your mind?

What crosses my mind is that if you commit a crime, the punishment should be EXACTLY the same no matter what your economic status. If anything, we should punish the affluent a lot harder because they had all this affluence, and fucked things up anyway.

Now, really, I wouldn't have seen any benefit to sending Rush Limbaugh to Prison, other than the comedy value. But the kid from the ghetto who took drugs to forget his miserable experience should have the same access to rehab that Rush has for the drugs he takes to fight his latent homosexuality.

(I was thinking of a Comic- Captain Oxycotin and his side kick, Dominican Rent Boy!)

I kind of doubt it because everything is seen through the lens of racism with leftists. Right or wrong, wealth does afford certain advantages in life. That can be said in ANY country in the world.

Except other countries treat addiction as a medical problem. Other countries promise health care to all their citizens. Other countries don't lock up millions of people and have hundreds of people shot by police.

I can assure you that Lebron James, Oprah Winfrey or Jay-Z wouldn't have the same legal issues as you and me. It isn't a white privilege thing. That is a complete con-job by the Democrats.

Okay, let's look at that.

Sterling Brown is a player for the Milwaukee Bucks. He's affluent, one could even argue he's "privileged", and this is how the police treated him for a PARKING violation.

Here's an article from Forbes that says the same thing.

If you actually read the article you would note that it was using metrics based on children "out learn" their parents. I would argue the left has ruined this as well as their "freebee" and spoiled attitudes prevent them from attaining the necessary skills to out work and out earn their parents. Giving them everything doesn't exactly promote ambition.

They aren't coming here from Western Europe, they are coming from dirt poor third world countries, and you freak the fuck out when they move into your Trailer Park.

Oh boy, here we go with the "trailer park" crap again because I live in the South. Maybe I should look into buying a trailer park, which would at least give your claim some semblance of truth.

What I know deep down is what I say... and it has nothing to do with your imaginary sky fairy. The economy gets better for the working class when Democrats are in charge, it gets worse when Republicans are in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Just wrong. Nothing more. Nearly everyone was doing better under Trump, though you can always find an outlier. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Really? Because honestly, I had it pretty good when Obama left. Things were actually pretty good when Clinton left, but I used to be one of you Wingnuts who screamed, "But he had sex with an intern!!!" Well, Bush-43 didn't have sex with interns, but he brought us wars, recessions and failed responses to disasters.

I didn't care for George W. Too economically liberal for my taste.

I'm missing the part where Jesus called for tax cuts for rich people. Of course, most working people aren't lazy. Heck, most people on welfare have jobs, just not jobs that pay very well.

The rich already pay more taxes than others. Not sure what you don't understand about that.

Bullshit. I know white trash straight couples who have the parenting skills of feral wolves. I know gay couples who are great parents... this is crap, based on your homophobia.

Not crap, just cold hard facts. Yes, you can find outliers, but that is not the norm.

Says Cleetus who probably doesn't even have a passport.

Everyone in my family has a passport and we have a Lear jet in the shed behind our trailer.

You don't have a fucking conscience. Also, you are missing who used race to get votes. It was NIXON who employed the Southern Strategy to pick up all those Southern voters who left the Democratic Party after they kicked Geo. Wallace out. It was Ronnie Raygun who talked about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks". It was Geo. Bush who told people that "Willie Horton" was coming to get them all!!!!

To his Credit, Dubya tried to reach out to minorities, but man, you rednecks were having none of that shit.

I do have a conscience, but nothing to feel guilty about. Sorry you suffer so much.

You missed my point on tax cuts.. The Super Rich (Republicans) got most of the Benefits of the Bush and Trump Tax giveaways... but abortion never, ever gets banned... why do you think that is?

The super rich are Democrats.(Gates, Bezos, Buffet, et al) The working rich are Republican. Get your demographics right.

Again, man, check your privilege... Being white means you were more likely to be selected for a job. It means your boss, who was probably white, was more likely to favor you with opportunities.

Right, because me working late, getting certifications on my own time/dime and all of that had nothing to do with it. This attitude is exactly why you are still muddling around in mediocrity. I can assure you I would be in the same position or better if I was black. Heck, quotas have to be filled. A responsible and very capable employee who just happens to be black has much more potential for upward mobility than a plain ole white guy like me.

It's entirely possible that Trump could win again in November. That makes me wonder what our increasing divisions (primarily race & wealth) would look like when he left office in January 2025.

But this poll isn't about predictions. This is about what you want to see (regarding those divisions) America look like in January 2025.

To expand on the poll questions:
  1. I don't care. I'd have my taxes lowered, my gun rights intact, and we'd have a very conservative Supreme Court in place to control abortion, immigration, and other issues. PLUS, there would probably be a lot more violence from the Left in response, which would help us in the 2024 elections.
  2. America would be even more divided and angry, with even more people suffering. I hope that by that time, enough people will have been marginalized, and demographics will have continued to change enough, that the American people are finally able to say "enough is enough" to this ugliness.
  3. The divisions may get so bad that we'll see a strong move towards the middle of this mess. Between the selfish, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism, and the PC - Identity Politics - Cancel Culture bullshit that is keeping people away from the Democrats, some reasonable voices will finally find significant traction.

Please feel free to go into detail. Your vote will not be visible.
Your poll is a ridiculous parody
Why is that, exactly?

Come on Mac, take a look at your questions...one vote is to "pick on you"...What a snowflake you are.

It's entirely possible that Trump could win again in November. That makes me wonder what our increasing divisions (primarily race & wealth) would look like when he left office in January 2025.

But this poll isn't about predictions. This is about what you want to see (regarding those divisions) America look like in January 2025.

1. I don't care. I'd have my taxes lowered, my gun rights intact, and we'd have a very conservative Supreme Court in place to control abortion, immigration, and other issues. PLUS, there would probably be a lot more violence from the Left in response, which would help us in the 2024 elections.
  2. America would be even more divided and angry, with even more people suffering. I hope that by that time, enough people will have been marginalized, and demographics will have continued to change enough, that the American people are finally able to say "enough is enough" to this ugliness.
  3. The divisions may get so bad that we'll see a strong move towards the middle of this mess. Between the selfish, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism, and the PC - Identity Politics - Cancel Culture bullshit that is keeping people away from the Democrats, some reasonable voices will finally find significant traction.

Why is that, exactly?

Come on Mac, take a look at your questions...one vote is to "pick on you"...What a snowflake you are.
Several Trumpsters have voted for #1 and added their own comments without whining.

So you can complain all you want. My questions are reasonable.

Why is that, exactly?

Several Trumpsters have voted for #1 and added their own comments without whining.

No, they're stupid.. But, I have low expectations for you.

Why is that, exactly?

No, they're stupid.. But, I have low expectations for you.
People like you are why I now always include the #4 question.

Your avoidance behaviors please me.

Since you were afraid to ask what would things look like if Biden won I will bring it up.

I wish those who are afraid to answer clear questions wouldn't try to derail the thread. You could just start a similar thread.
The country is changing whether I like it or not. The question will be how we manage the change.

You were not really seriously asking a question, you were just in for a little Trump bashing to help the dementia party and their candidate.
And yet several have voted for the first option, and have supported those words with their own.

So you're just wrong. You have been conditioned to be defensive and paranoid, and you're providing an example of that.

Just can’t bring yourself to admit that you only posted it to bash Trump can you?
Yes, I'm terrified.

Well at least you admit that you are afraid the election isn’t going to go well for you party of dementia.
Just love it when children call names to try and make themselves seem important.

Yes, I'm terrified.

Well at least you admit that you are afraid the election isn’t going to go well for you party of dementia.
Just love it when children call names to try and make themselves seem important.
You make me important by humping my leg.

I have no idea who's going to win, and I'll survive just fine if either disaster wins.

Yes, I'm terrified.

I have no idea who's going to win, and I'll survive just fine if either disaster wins.
There you go proving that you can’t say anything without being insulting.

Yes, I'm terrified.

Poor you.

Yes, I'm terrified.

Poor you.
No poor you, shows the lack of education and sophistication.

He thinks burning cities and murder is good for him........so he'll do what he can to cause more of it.
It's clear that he takes his marching orders from Hannity and talk radio. Look at all of their terms that he uses. Since he has no principles, he'll do or say anything it takes, as long as it's in line with them.

I remain confident we'll get past this stain on our history. Other countries have.

Just wrong. Nothing more. Nearly everyone was doing better under Trump, though you can always find an outlier. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Everyone is doing much, much worse under Trump. 187K dead, 6 million sick 40 million jobs lost. Again, it's a design feature. Repukes bring us recessions because they don't want to see the working class get ahead.

The rich already pay more taxes than others. Not sure what you don't understand about that.

That they stll have too much. My view... Take everything they have and then harvest the fuckers for transplant organs.. That would be a fair tax.

Right, because me working late, getting certifications on my own time/dime and all of that had nothing to do with it. This attitude is exactly why you are still muddling around in mediocrity. I can assure you I would be in the same position or better if I was black. Heck, quotas have to be filled. A responsible and very capable employee who just happens to be black has much more potential for upward mobility than a plain ole white guy like me.

Again, CLeetus, nobody really believes you are affluent... I've accomplished quite a lot in my career, I have the awards and the medals to show for it.

Of course, I considered things like "Serving my country" more important than' Getting filthy rich", so there was that.

But since you won't even tell us what state you live in (My guess, one of the ones with GRINDING poverty) I take most of what you say with a truckload of salt we use to clear the streets here in Chicago. .

Everyone is doing much, much worse under Trump. 187K dead, 6 million sick 40 million jobs lost. Again, it's a design feature. Repukes bring us recessions because they don't want to see the working class get ahead.

Obviously you are talking about post-pandemic, but even then "everyone" is not doing much worse. Pre-pandemic, which is how the economy should be judged since that is the norm, nearly everyone was doing better. What on earth would your rallying cry be if the Chinese virus wouldn't have been unleashed? I bet Democrats are pretty happy behind the scenes that they have something to use to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes. They laugh at lemmings like you behind closed doors.

That they stll have too much. My view... Take everything they have and then harvest the fuckers for transplant organs.. That would be a fair tax.

Yeah, because successful people need to be punished. They are all bad, says the failure. Keep in mind, you are also talking about punishing many black people as well.

Again, CLeetus, nobody really believes you are affluent... I've accomplished quite a lot in my career, I have the awards and the medals to show for it.

Of course, I considered things like "Serving my country" more important than' Getting filthy rich", so there was that.

But since you won't even tell us what state you live in (My guess, one of the ones with GRINDING poverty) I take most of what you say with a truckload of salt we use to clear the streets here in Chicago.

I don't really care if you believe me or not. The only reason my family's income level has come up is to 1) argue a point about the "rich" not paying their fair share, which I can argue from a first hand perspective and 2) you continue to stereotype all those in the South as being uneducated, low-income, trailer park dwelling rednecks. I told you before, the average income of my town in the South is more than twice the national average with a much higher than average educational level. Couple that with our lower taxes and lower priced real estate and you should be able to easily discern that our average standard of living is considerably greater than most.

Awesome. There are just as many people of color who work just as hard as you (supposedly) do, the boss never notices them and they are more likely to be the first ones let go. A lot of the working poor work two jobs just to keep ahead.

Actually, there aren't in my line of work. There aren't enough who qualify to do my job based on their educational level and/or skill set to be "just as many" and in fact, there are very few.

So by that logic, we should NEVER GRANT ANYONE A DIVORCE if they have minor children. Again, check your privilege... 50% of marriages end in divorce. The difference, again, white privilege. Little Jamal goes to jail if he acts out, Little Timmy get counselling.

Check your guilt...negative outcomes for kids raised by a never married parent are still higher than those raised by a divorced parent . And no, Timmy from a WV trailer park doesn't get counseling when he acts out and Jamal from Beverly Hills doesn't go to jail. Income level has everything to do with this, not race, but we all know race is your shtick, so you are going to continue to push that narrative.

What crosses my mind is that if you commit a crime, the punishment should be EXACTLY the same no matter what your economic status. If anything, we should punish the affluent a lot harder because they had all this affluence, and fucked things up anyway.

Now, really, I wouldn't have seen any benefit to sending Rush Limbaugh to Prison, other than the comedy value. But the kid from the ghetto who took drugs to forget his miserable experience should have the same access to rehab that Rush has for the drugs he takes to fight his latent homosexuality.

(I was thinking of a Comic- Captain Oxycotin and his side kick, Dominican Rent Boy!)

I agree that everyone should be treated the same. In an ideal world, that would be the case, however, since we don't live in a Utopia, this will never happen. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world and never has. Rainbows are butterflies are nice, but its time to grow up.

BTW, you envy(yes envy), for the "rich" is palpable. BTW, I would love to know you definition of "rich". At what income level does it start? Is it at the same level the IRS designates as their top income bracket or lower or higher?

Except other countries treat addiction as a medical problem. Other countries promise health care to all their citizens. Other countries don't lock up millions of people and have hundreds of people shot by police.

Yeah, the promise health care alright. You are seriously duped by the benefits of socialized medicine.

Okay, let's look at that.

Sterling Brown is a player for the Milwaukee Bucks. He's affluent, one could even argue he's "privileged", and this is how the police treated him for a PARKING violation.

I've got news for you. You can find plenty of videos of white guys getting unnecessarily harassed, beaten or killed by bad cops. It is not typically a racial thing but rather an appearance thing or an attitude thing. Of course people should not be judged solely on their appearance, but this goes back to living in the real world, not a fantasy land. A well dressed black man who is very clean cut, driving a mini-van is not likely to have an issue with the cops. At the same time, a white guy wearing a wife beater who is tatooed from head to toe with multiple piercings riding a Harley is more likely to have an issue with the cops. Right or wrong, it is human nature. Given these two, you know as well as I do that you would be more leery of this white guy standing behind you at the ATM at 2:00 am than the black guy. I know, you say it is about being black, that is your shtick, but that is just not the case the vast majority of the time. Of the thousands and thousands of police encounters every year, these types of cases are still in the super minority. Bad cops need to be punished and/or fired. I have no issues with that. The left making it out as if all cops are bad and that every bad encounter with a white cop and minority perpetrator is about race is ignorant and done only to stoke racial division...your party's way of rallying the base, particularly before an election. Lemmings will be lemmings. Lemming on...

Obviously you are talking about post-pandemic, but even then "everyone" is not doing much worse. Pre-pandemic, which is how the economy should be judged since that is the norm, nearly everyone was doing better.

Um, no, actually, if anything, it should be judged by where we are at right now. I told you last year we'd have a recession this year. I didn't realize how bad it would be, though.

What on earth would your rallying cry be if the Chinese virus wouldn't have been unleashed? I bet Democrats are pretty happy behind the scenes that they have something to use to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes.

Actually, Biden was leading Trump by a comfortable margin before TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOT hit. Covid could have been a 9/11 moment for Trump if he handled it with dignity, empathy and competence. Instead, it turned into a Katrina moment, where ineptitude and incompetence reigned.

Yeah, because successful people need to be punished. They are all bad, says the failure. Keep in mind, you are also talking about punishing many black people as well.

Uh, given how they destroyed the nice middle class lifestyle we grew up with, yeah. You see, before Reagan, we had it pretty good. Then the rich got too greedy.

1599065583788.png

The only reason my family's income level has come up is to 1) argue a point about the "rich" not paying their fair share, which I can argue from a first hand perspective and 2) you continue to stereotype all those in the South as being uneducated, low-income, trailer park dwelling rednecks.

Um, yeah, that's what you are... God, do I fucking hate the south and all you inbred, backwards, bible thumping morons who are happy to have the Middle Class dismantled so you don't have to let black folks in.

I told you before, the average income of my town in the South

Which you never name, because you know that I'll rip it apart.

Actually, there aren't in my line of work. There aren't enough who qualify to do my job based on their educational level and/or skill set to be "just as many" and in fact, there are very few.

I'm sure you think your skills as "Head Possum Catcher" are very unique, Cleetus.

Check your guilt...negative outcomes for kids raised by a never married parent are still higher than those raised by a divorced parent . And no, Timmy from a WV trailer park doesn't get counseling when he acts out

The justice system still treats him a lot different.

I agree that everyone should be treated the same. In an ideal world, that would be the case, however, since we don't live in a Utopia, this will never happen. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world and never has. Rainbows are butterflies are nice, but its time to grow up.

No, it's time to make things better... before they get worse. I mean, holy fucking shit, man, you have riots in the streets right now because people have gotten fed the fuck up with this shit...

BTW, you envy(yes envy), for the "rich" is palpable. BTW, I would love to know you definition of "rich". At what income level does it start? Is it at the same level the IRS designates as their top income bracket or lower or higher?

Top 20% of wage earners... That's what I consider rich. No, man, I don't envy the rich, I just want them to stop abusing the rest of us.

Unions, fair workers laws, and they get the same punishments for the same crimes as poor people get. Done.

Yeah, the promise health care alright. You are seriously duped by the benefits of socialized medicine.

No, Cleetus, I've actually done the research. They spend LESS per capita, they live longer on average, they have lower infant and child mortality rates, very few of them go bankrupt because they have a medical crisis.

The foolishness of having health care linked to employment is manifest when you have a health crisis where many of us can't work or lose our jobs because of a disease. It's why the US has been hardest hit by Covid. (That and Trump is fucking incompetent.)

I've got news for you. You can find plenty of videos of white guys getting unnecessarily harassed, beaten or killed by bad cops. It is not typically a racial thing but rather an appearance thing or an attitude thing.

Um, no, it's a racial thing.

Given these two, you know as well as I do that you would be more leery of this white guy standing behind you at the ATM at 2:00 am than the black guy.

I would never be out at an ATM at 2 AM... ANYONE out at 2 AM is probably up to no good.

Bad cops need to be punished and/or fired. I have no issues with that. The left making it out as if all cops are bad and that every bad encounter with a white cop and minority perpetrator is about race is ignorant and done only to stoke racial division...your party's way of rallying the base, particularly before an election.

But here's the thing. It's not just the bad cops, it's the "good cops' who tolerate the behavior that's the problem. YOu have one bad cop who uses excessive force, and every other cop there will file a report claiming it was justified and then OOPS, it turns out someone caught the whole thing on their cell phone.

Now, what has REALLY changed is not that the cops weren't engaged in this bad behavior all along, but that now because everyone has a cell phone with a video camera on it, we are DOCUMENTING this bad behavior.

Forum List

Back