POLL: Trump's America, 2025

What would America look like in 2025 after another Trump term?

• 1. I don't care. I know my taxes would be lower, my gun rights would be intact, and we'd...

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 2. America would be even more divided and angry, with even more people suffering.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 3. The divisions may get so bad that we'll see a strong move towards the middle of this mess.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 4. I don't want to answer. I just want to bitch about Mac. Again.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 5. Pineapple cheesecake bars. Yum.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It's entirely possible that Trump could win again in November. That makes me wonder what our increasing divisions (primarily race & wealth) would look like when he left office in January 2025.

But this poll isn't about predictions. This is about what you want to see (regarding those divisions) America look like in January 2025.

To expand on the poll questions:
  1. I don't care. I'd have my taxes lowered, my gun rights intact, and we'd have a very conservative Supreme Court in place to control abortion, immigration, and other issues. PLUS, there would probably be a lot more violence from the Left in response, which would help us in the 2024 elections.
  2. America would be even more divided and angry, with even more people suffering. I hope that by that time, enough people will have been marginalized, and demographics will have continued to change enough, that the American people are finally able to say "enough is enough" to this ugliness.
  3. The divisions may get so bad that we'll see a strong move towards the middle of this mess. Between the selfish, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism, and the PC - Identity Politics - Cancel Culture bullshit that is keeping people away from the Democrats, some reasonable voices will finally find significant traction.

Please feel free to go into detail. Your vote will not be visible.

More united than under Biden who believes that America belongs to "immigrants". This is an absurd concept. No wonder the nation appears divided when it consists of nationalities that aren't American and do not want the American values.

Other than that, we will be more angry and more divided come 2025, because we are already at least two nations in one. And then there are the leftists who all the wealth and racial division has made completely insane if not a little opportunistic. This has nothing to do with president Trump.

I think things will look a lot better after a 2nd Trump term than they would with a Sleepy Joe victory this fall.

If Biden were to emerge victorious, it would teach his devotees that rioting, burning and looting work in America and civil society is obsolete- at least in the fields of government and politics.

It's entirely possible that Trump could win again in November. That makes me wonder what our increasing divisions (primarily race & wealth) would look like when he left office in January 2025.

But this poll isn't about predictions. This is about what you want to see (regarding those divisions) America look like in January 2025.

1. I don't care. I'd have my taxes lowered, my gun rights intact, and we'd have a very conservative Supreme Court in place to control abortion, immigration, and other issues. PLUS, there would probably be a lot more violence from the Left in response, which would help us in the 2024 elections.
  2. America would be even more divided and angry, with even more people suffering. I hope that by that time, enough people will have been marginalized, and demographics will have continued to change enough, that the American people are finally able to say "enough is enough" to this ugliness.
  3. The divisions may get so bad that we'll see a strong move towards the middle of this mess. Between the selfish, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism, and the PC - Identity Politics - Cancel Culture bullshit that is keeping people away from the Democrats, some reasonable voices will finally find significant traction.

My prediction is Mac will be even more of a basket case, if he survives.

My prediction is mac will be even more of a basket case, if he survives.
Cool, I'll put you down for a #4.

6) Better than it is in 2020. The overall economy was extremely strong prior to this pandemic. Trump will get it back there again and even more with less regulation and not raising corporate or personal income taxes allowing for an organic economic growth. The temper tantrums will no longer be acceptable as rioters and looters will be put in jail.

If Biden/Harris is elected..

Will make 2008 look like the dot com boom with irreparable damage done to our political system, our society/culture and our economy. The far-left children will continue to throw their temper tantrums until papa Biden, like any good liberal, Dr. Spock disciple parent, gives in to their every want and desire, no matter how foolish.

Why didn't you include an answer that America would be less divided and more civil, as a thorough schlonging would mellow out The Squad and other leaders of the Democrat Party that are burning down our cities?
As I said, you can certainly go into detail. So you feel that Trump will be able to provide some healing?

Why didn't you include an answer that America would be less divided and more civil, as a thorough schlonging would mellow out The Squad and other leaders of the Democrat Party that are burning down our cities?
As I said, you can certainly go into detail. So you feel that Trump will be able to provide some healing?

Exactly.

But the key is for Trump to thrash the liberals at the polls, make them realize that their asses are vanquished. Like the Germans and Japanese after WW2. A Nagasaki type election result will mellow out the radicals.

There is the TDS option?

There is the TDS option?
Or you could just answer the question, as others have.

There is the TDS option?
Or you could just answer the question, as others have.
Ok tds

Trump will heal but through tough love, not by giving in to every want of the spoiled children. I liken it to a kid turning 16 and wanting a car. Practically speaking, they may need a reliable car to get to work and school, but they don't new BMW convertible. Spoiled children will cry about not getting the new BMW even though they have been provided a reliable, albeit much less expensive, alternative all the while being reminded that many kids don't get a car at all unless they buy it themselves. Throw a tantrum and be unappreciative they don't get a car from me at all. They can buy whatever they want themselves. Democrats will buy them the BMW, but of course, with somebody else's money.

The only possible silver lining to a Trump re-election, is the country breaks apart into multiple individual much smaller nations. Secession might be the answer to ending this shit show that is our criminal government

To angry Trumpettes: Trump isn’t responsible for the shit show, but maybe he could unknowingly terminate it.

The only possible silver lining to a Trump re-election, is the country breaks apart into multiple individual much smaller nations. Secession might be the answer to ending this shit show that is our criminal government

I am fine with this. Just don't let the Democrats jump the fence to my nation when "other" people's money runs out and they realize that no borders, free stuff and lawlessness doesn't work.

To angry Trumpettes: Trump isn’t responsible for the shit show, but maybe he could unknowingly terminate it.

Why would the breakup of America be a "silver lining"?

And why don't you think that a victory by the Sleepy Joe base would cause division? A lot of people oppose Biden's radical ideas , from reparations to men in dresses being allowed to violate the sanctity of the nation's Ladies Rooms.

Trump, having won, will have no interest in governing or running for any office so the GOP in congress will rule, also he won't need to fan any flames of division, he'll just want to shore up his legend. He'll have lots of rallies to support his ego and ANY candidate that says nice things about him. Lots of golf. Meanwhile the GOP will be anxious to look to the future and see that catering solely to white men is not a winning, long-term strategy.

Why would the breakup of America be a "silver lining"?

And why don't you think that a victory by the Sleepy Joe base would cause division? A lot of people oppose Biden's radical ideas , from reparations to men in dresses being allowed to violate the sanctity of the nation's Ladies Rooms.
Yes, Sleepy Joe’s election might lead to secession too. So, another silver lining.

If you think our federal government doesn’t need elimination, you need to think again.

PS. Joe is no radical. He’s very conservative. You have been propagandized by right wing media. Just research his 45 year track record. It’s not hard.

Forum List

Back