The Census and mail-in voting.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
About a month ago someone from the Census came to my house and I answered all of the questions. I watched him go to other houses. Then, two weeks later, someone else from the census came to my house and wanted me to answer the questions. I told the census taker I already did that and got suspicious looks before he left. Then, another census taker showed up and it was like Ground Hog day.

I guess my question is this: If the government cannot handle the Census, how is it going to manage mail-in voting? If I could answer Census questions three times, could someone vote three times? Why is it safe to go to the supermarket for an hour or forty-five minutes but not safe to vote in person?

What are these people trying to pull? Do they think we are so stupid we that cannot see what is going on?

About a month ago someone from the Census came to my house and I answered all of the questions. I watched him go to other houses. Then, two weeks later, someone else from the census came to my house and wanted me to answer the questions. I told the census taker I already did that and got suspicious looks before he left. Then, another census taker showed up and it was like Ground Hog day.

I guess my question is this: If the government cannot handle the Census, how is it going to manage mail-in voting? If I could answer Census questions three times, could someone vote three times? Why is it safe to go to the supermarket for an hour or forty-five minutes but not safe to vote in person?

What are these people trying to pull? Do they think we are so stupid we that cannot see what is going on?
I agree 100%. . But this all fits in with the reason Democrats were so against the citizenship question on the census. Wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize those illegal alien votes. This mail in voting is going to cause a lot of trouble. What ever happened to being smart and proactively dealing with this threat BEFORE the election? MAGA

I agree 100%. . But this all fits in with the reason Democrats were so against the citizenship question on the census. Wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize those illegal alien votes. This mail in voting is going to cause a lot of trouble. What ever happened to being smart and proactively dealing with this threat BEFORE the election? MAGA
The Post Office was has been in dire straits from mismagement for decades. It is going to ensure a fair election? How confident are you of that?

Anyone remember why Trump gave in on the citizenship question?

There are times I think he is still too naive for politics and he doesn't understand the big picture and the long game of his opponents. He certainly would have some poor advisers who are career politicians, but, he has to trust his judgement.

Wouldn't the citizen question illustrate if there was voter fraud? If for instance, a state has x number of citizens but y number of voters there is 15% higher?

There are times I think he is still too naive for politics and he doesn't understand the big picture and the long game of his opponents. He certainly would have some poor advisers who are career politicians, but, he has to trust his judgement.

Wouldn't the citizen question illustrate if there was voter fraud? If for instance, a state has x number of citizens but y number of voters there is 15% higher?
If you can't trust the figures from the Census you can't trust mail-in voting. Why even use it when it is obvious there is no more threat to voting from Covid than going to a liquor store?

Why has Trump screwed up the Census and the post office? Why is his administration so inefficient in operating the departments that other presidents did just fine with?

If you can't trust the figures from the Census you can't trust mail-in voting. Why even use it when it is obvious there is no more threat to voting from Covid than going to a liquor store?
Is there some reason why you feel the need to tell people how to vote? Is this how you spend your day going here and there making sure you guide people through their lives and criticising them?

Is there some reason why you feel the need to tell people how to vote? Is this how you spend your day going here and there making sure you guide people through their lives and criticising them?
Can't find anything in the content of the post that tells people how to vote.

I guess my question is this: If the government cannot handle the Census, how is it going to manage mail-in voting?

Good question

The census is sent to every household and most Americans answer by mail.
Why is voting by mail such a crisis for Republicans ?

I guess my question is this: If the government cannot handle the Census, how is it going to manage mail-in voting?

Good question

Voting by mail, just as voting without I.D, or not having to declare your citizenship, are all peculiar issues for some to oppose. For what reason would anyone believe these certain policies are good for their election process of American citizens?

Voting by mail is froth with potential abuses. When you hear Romney say publicly "I think Trump is going to win in 2020", it makes one wonder just what he knows to say that. He would NEVER say that even if he actually thought Trump was going to win and we know he does NOT want him to win. So why state that (while at the same time being part of a Never Trumper group)? I'm a contrarian thinker and I question the motives of someone who says who think, but does another.

All of this seem really peculiar and the same people rallying around a particular agenda have little clue that the future agenda does NOT include them. Unless, they are willing to work for about 15 Yuan per hour...

Good question

Voting by mail, just as voting without I.D, or not having to declare your citizenship, are all peculiar issues for some to oppose. For what reason would anyone believe these certain policies are good for their election process of American citizens?

Voting by mail is froth with potential abuses. When you hear Romney say publicly "I think Trump is going to win in 2020", it makes one wonder just what he knows to say that. He would NEVER say that even if he actually thought Trump was going to win and we know he does NOT want him to win. So why state that (while at the same time being part of a Never Trumper group)? I'm a contrarian thinker and I question the motives of someone who says who think, but does another.

All of this seem really peculiar and the same people rallying around a particular agenda have little clue that the future agenda does NOT include them. Unless, they are willing to work for about 15 Yuan per hour...
If it is so bad why do all the politicians in D.C. do it? They seem to have zero problems especially Trump and Pence...Why is it ok for the president to vote by mail but not other people? Have you told Trump and Pence that voting by mail is bad and they should not do it?

Good question

Can you show me how someone could vote by mail fraudulently and not get caught?

The punishment for voter fraud is very severe

Good question

Their master told them it was bad M'kay...Yet, their master votes by mail.....They have yet to see the irony of the situation since they have no reasoning abilities.

Can't find anything in the content of the post that tells people how to vote.
If you can't trust the figures from the Census you can't trust mail-in voting.
You don't recall this statement either?

The Post Office was has been in dire straits from mismagement for decades. It is going to ensure a fair election? How confident are you of that?
Evidently the president and vice president are confident enough to use it for voting.

Why did you not fill out the census online or the packet sent in the mail to you?
That way I could do the Census five times. Could I vote five times?
You can’t do either more than once

Once your residence is counted, doesn’t matter how many more forms you send in......it will be rejected
Once you have voted, your registered name is checked off. Any subsequent attempts to vote will be rejected and you will probably be arrested

Good question

Can you show me how someone could vote by mail fraudulently and not get caught?

The punishment for voter fraud is very severe

That's the whole point, you aren't GOING to catch it. The better question is, "what security do you have in place to protect the sanctity of the vote?" Are you going to have people witness someones signature as you would for other legal documents?

How can anyone be sure there won't be a truck of "voters" that are dropped off and counted? Are they cross checking this in any way? What if over 100% vote (as has happened in some Cali. districts) to citizens there?

It's clear that when the stakes are so high and the chances of getting caught low (and politicians protecting criminals), that it's going to happen. So why make it as easy as possible without citizenship data, no I.D and now mail in?

Clearly, I'm seeing things differently. Even in creepy Canada, I highly doubt we'd accept mail in voting.

Forum List

Back