Poll: Trump Reposts Photo of Himself Wearing QAnon Pin - How Does This Affect Your Vote/Opinion

How does this affect your opinion vote?

• I was not going to vote for Trump anyway, even if he was the Republican nominee.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, but this decreases my liklyhood.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this increases my liklyhood.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this post has no effect whatsoever on that.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This decreases my opinion of Trump.

• Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This increases my opinion of Trump.

• I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
At this point? Photoshop. And democrats supporting trans weirdness taught in kindergarten. QAnon is practically a myth, gay trans teachers... Phoney tits, phoney masks, phoney EVERYTHING. (jeees, HE is not even wearing the mask properly).

View attachment 699578
Democrats think this MAN should be allowed to wear this to school in the classroom and teach your children in Kindergarten about anal sex and gender fluidity

Goobers being successfully trolled by somebody’s photoshop.
We have covered that in this thread. Trump posted it for sure. It's not clear if he noticed that he was wearing a Qanon pin. He did not delete the post after it received limited national news coverage.

But yes, of course the photo was photo-shopped, as the first sentence of the OP states.

Trump reposted this photo-shopped picture of him wearing a QAnon pin this month on TRUTH Social....

View attachment 699515

I can't provide a direct link to the post, but it is in Trump's TRUTHs here:

I am not very familiar with QAnon. I believe they have some wacky theories, but they probably also have some legitimate ones which include things like the Deep State working for Globalists, the Pandemic being used for nefarious purposes, and stuff like that.

At the bottom of the picture, it says WWG1WGA, which stands for "Where we go one, we go all."

By historical standards, it certainly seems rather extreme by presidential standards, but it also has somewhat of an appeal to people like me full of testosterone who prefer to fight for oneself (and America in principle) in the face of overwhelming adversity.

I am curious what other people think about this, so feel free to comment, explaining your vote with well-articulated reason if possible, or incoherent rants, profanities, and attacks on MAGA extremists if you are so inclined.

You can only vote once, and you can't change your vote, which will be publicly visible.
It looks like you’re like so many MSM pundits… you’ll get giddy so fast to assume dirt on Trump is true and shout it from the rooftops before performing an ounce of consideration…

You posted a hoax photo, and made an entire thread about it.

Shouldn’t you be censored for misinformation or something?

It looks like you’re like so many MSM pundits… you’ll get giddy so fast to assume dirt on Trump is true and shout it from the rooftops before performing an ounce of consideration…

You posted a hoax photo, and made an entire thread about it.

Shouldn’t you be censored for misinformation or something?
Hey, pundit.

You see the photo in the OP?

That is a screenshot of Trump's Truth Social post. I am a huge Trump fan, and I read his posts. You don't.

You don't know squat. Get lost.

His post is still up. He posted it.

Here is a screenshot I took moments ago...

1667957221447.png

cc: JWBooth

So. This thread is about what you think about that....

Apparently, you hate something about Trump actually doing this.

I don't. It does not affect my opinion at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back