Poll: Trump Reposts Photo of Himself Wearing QAnon Pin - How Does This Affect Your Vote/Opinion

How does this affect your opinion vote?

• I was not going to vote for Trump anyway, even if he was the Republican nominee.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, but this decreases my liklyhood.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this increases my liklyhood.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this post has no effect whatsoever on that.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This decreases my opinion of Trump.

• Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This increases my opinion of Trump.

• I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Trump reposted this photo-shopped picture of him wearing a QAnon pin this month on TRUTH Social....

1663805399074.png

I can't provide a direct link to the post, but it is in Trump's TRUTHs here:

I am not very familiar with QAnon. I believe they have some wacky theories, but they probably also have some legitimate ones which include things like the Deep State working for Globalists, the Pandemic being used for nefarious purposes, and stuff like that.

At the bottom of the picture, it says WWG1WGA, which stands for "Where we go one, we go all."

By historical standards, it certainly seems rather extreme by presidential standards, but it also has somewhat of an appeal to people like me full of testosterone who prefer to fight for oneself (and America in principle) in the face of overwhelming adversity.

I am curious what other people think about this, so feel free to comment, explaining your vote with well-articulated reason if possible, or incoherent rants, profanities, and attacks on MAGA extremists if you are so inclined.

You can only vote once, and you can't change your vote, which will be publicly visible.

Last edited:
Where did he repost it?

I see that it was posted by someone named PatriotsInControl, but not by Trump.

Also, the fact that it's photoshopped makes me lose any measurable amount of interest I may have otherwise held...

Trump reposted this photo-shopped picture of him wearing a QAnon pin this month on TRUTH Social....

View attachment 699515

I am not very familiar with QAnon. I believe they have some wacky theories, but they probably also have some legitimate ones which include things like the Deep State working for Globalists, the Pandemic being used for nefarious purposes, and stuff like that.

At the bottom of the picture, it says WWG1WGA, which stands for "Where we go one, we go all."

By historical standards, it certainly seems rather extreme by presidential standards, but it also has somewhat of an appeal to people like me full of testosterone who prefer to fight for oneself (and America in principle) in the face of overwhelming adversity.

I am curious what other people think about this, so feel free to comment, explaining your vote with well-articulated reason if possible, or incoherent rants, profanities, and attacks on MAGA extremists if you are so inclined.

You can only vote once, and you can't change your vote, which will be publicly visible.

I think that's an artist's rendition. I found this other image which is nearly identical, except without the pin. Someone else probably added the pin just to piss off the left.

1663807756000.png

View attachment 699515

Where is the NOYB in your options?

So lets see here :eusa_think:

TRUMP
- Wears a QAnon pin

BIDEN
- Is starving millions thru doubling food & energy prices
- Forces experimental injections or you lose your job
- Stokes political hatred which is causing murders
- Murders hundreds of Americans per day thru his open border policy
- Doubles the number of IRS agents
- Pushes teaching faggotry to kindergarten children
- Armed the terrorists in afghanistan with 85 billion $ of military equipment. ,

TRUMP
- Wears a QAnon pin

BIDEN
- Armed the terrorists in afghanistan with 85 billion $ of military equipment. ,
Well. I don't think Trump even wore that pin. Nope. Phoney photoshopped bullshit. It's just more bullshit. I have NEVER seen a QAnon person, a QANON post here or anywhere else. And what threat are they? Given that democrats practicaly preform felatio on the silicone dildos of whatever weirdo group they think they can manipulate for votes.

TRUMP
- Wears a QAnon pin

BIDEN

Nice. And I will add this:

BIDEN:
Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

Where did he repost it?

I see that it was posted by someone named PatriotsInControl, but not by Trump.

Also, the fact that it's photoshopped makes me lose any measurable amount of interest I may have otherwise held...
I provided a link which you can scroll way down to Sep 12. He posts a lot.

Also, in the top right, you can see that it is a legitimate post by the former president.

Well. I don't think Trump even wore that pin. Nope. Phoney photoshopped bullshit. It's just more bullshit. I have NEVER seen a QAnon person, a QANON post here or anywhere else. And what threat are they? Given that democrats practicaly preform felatio on the silicone dildos of whatever weirdo group they think they can manipulate for votes.

A tidbit of information: Nowhere is there an actual photograph of Trump wearing a QAnon pin. But even if he did, it wouldn't change my opinion one way or the other.

Trump wearing Qanon pin - Google Search

I think that's an artist's rendition. I found this other image which is nearly identical, except without the pin. Someone else probably added the pin just to piss off the left.

View attachment 699579
It's possible that Trump did not even notice the image was photoshopped, that's for sure.

At this point? Photoshop. And democrats supporting trans weirdness taught in kindergarten. QAnon is practically a myth, gay trans teachers... Phoney tits, phoney masks, phoney EVERYTHING. (jeees, HE is not even wearing the mask properly).

View attachment 699578
Did you see that interview with this freak. The clown boobs to school are to bring the students into his sexual fantasies.

Forum List

Back