Poll: Trump Reposts Photo of Himself Wearing QAnon Pin - How Does This Affect Your Vote/Opinion

How does this affect your opinion vote?

• I was not going to vote for Trump anyway, even if he was the Republican nominee.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, but this decreases my liklyhood.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this increases my liklyhood.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this post has no effect whatsoever on that.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This decreases my opinion of Trump.

• Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This increases my opinion of Trump.

• I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I have a picture of Trump running nude on the beach! Here it is:View attachment 699592

I heard that he insisted that his White House chefs be fishes. QAnon told me so.

1663809175370.png

Where is the NOYB in your options?
(None of your business) Sorry. I tried. I always think of several more options after starting a poll. I have others already.

Hadn't thought of that one, since it's equivalent to not voting in my poll.

Last edited:
So lets see here :eusa_think:

TRUMP
- Wears a QAnon pin

BIDEN
- Is starving millions thru doubling food & energy prices
- Forces experimental injections or you lose your job
- Stokes political hatred which is causing murders
- Murders hundreds of Americans per day thru his open border policy
- Doubles the number of IRS agents
- Pushes teaching faggotry to kindergarten children
- Armed the terrorists in afghanistan with 85 billion $ of military equipment. ,
You've got it!

Weaponized the intelligence agencies against their political opponents, just like Q probably warned they would.

conspiracy01.jpg

At this point? Photoshop. And democrats supporting trans weirdness taught in kindergarten. QAnon is practically a myth, gay trans teachers... Phoney tits, phoney masks, phoney EVERYTHING. (jeees, HE is not even wearing the mask properly).

View attachment 699578
He wants young boys to look at him as a sexual object. There is no other reason to dress like a stipper with cartoon boobs and nipples poking through thin stretchy fabric in every single picture ive seen this fucking creep in. That is his fetish and he openly parades his fetish in front of children under the guise of being "trans", and left wing people defend him.

Excuse me, but can you read?

I said that even if he posted it on purpose, it has a certain appeal to me, even though I know that it turns off a lot of people.

We are apparently on the same team, and I would appreciate it if my team mates could follow along.

If we are going to get Trump re-elected and Save America, despite his abrasiveness, we need intelligence and incredible strategy, and if you don't realize that you are either in denial or...

But you chose to attack me. Whatever, I can take it. Maybe you don't know me. I am a Right Winger, and I want Trump (or DeSantis) to win. I have never voted for a Dem in my life, and I have voted in every single election since I was 18.

So, Brother, get serious. We need braun, for sure, but we also need brains.

BTW, the reason I made this thread was that I saw it on national news tonight, so y'all fellow Conservatives need to take this stuff seriously. Others do....

All you know about QAnon is what the fake news media brainwashed you into believing.
All I remember form the media is PizzaGate which was BS but there is no doubt that the Dems are trying to sexualize children.

Like I said in the OP, I don't know much about QAnon, but I doubt you do either.

Down in Floor E Da, they dont like sexual child predators.......They kinda come up in the St Augustine Alligator Farm....with the gators...
It's exactly what he is. He is living out his fantasies involving children in public schools in Canada, and they are defending him! He's getting off on it. Disgusting. It will be coming here soon if we don't keep pushing back. "Progressives" are trying to stigmatize opposition to LGBTQ+ and all that.

Government and many private businesses are pushing mandatory inclusiveness training for employees.

But few will speak up, and that includes many of the keyboard warriors. Me, I always speak up.

When it comes to your place of employment, or your kids' school, will you speak up? (That's a rhetorical question not directed at Mikeoxenormous)

BTW, the reason I made this thread was that I saw it on national news tonight, so y'all fellow Conservatives need to take this stuff seriously. Others do....

Just more bullshit the media has cooked up to keep their slavish followers inflamed and their hatred stoked for Trump. Sane normal people don't believe much of the nonsense they come up with and most former Trump-voters aren't going to change their opinion, especially given how piss-poor Biden turned out to be.

Forum List

Back