Poll: Trump Reposts Photo of Himself Wearing QAnon Pin - How Does This Affect Your Vote/Opinion

How does this affect your opinion vote?

• I was not going to vote for Trump anyway, even if he was the Republican nominee.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, but this decreases my liklyhood.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this increases my liklyhood.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I would consider voting for Trump, and this post has no effect whatsoever on that.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This decreases my opinion of Trump.

• Not sure if I will vote or not a voter. This increases my opinion of Trump.

• I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Trump reposted this photo-shopped picture of him wearing a QAnon pin this month on TRUTH Social....

View attachment 699515

I can't provide a direct link to the post, but it is in Trump's TRUTHs here:

I am not very familiar with QAnon. I believe they have some wacky theories, but they probably also have some legitimate ones which include things like the Deep State working for Globalists, the Pandemic being used for nefarious purposes, and stuff like that.

At the bottom of the picture, it says WWG1WGA, which stands for "Where we go one, we go all."

By historical standards, it certainly seems rather extreme by presidential standards, but it also has somewhat of an appeal to people like me full of testosterone who prefer to fight for oneself (and America in principle) in the face of overwhelming adversity.

I am curious what other people think about this, so feel free to comment, explaining your vote with well-articulated reason if possible, or incoherent rants, profanities, and attacks on MAGA extremists if you are so inclined.

You can only vote once, and you can't change your vote, which will be publicly visible.
The post is from somebody else. Are you suggesting Trump should insist it be edited or deleted?

So lets see here :eusa_think:

TRUMP
- Wears a QAnon pin

BIDEN
- Is starving millions thru doubling food & energy prices
- Forces experimental injections or you lose your job
- Stokes political hatred which is causing murders
- Murders hundreds of Americans per day thru his open border policy
- Doubles the number of IRS agents
- Pushes teaching faggotry to kindergarten children
- Armed the terrorists in afghanistan with 85 billion $ of military equipment. ,
where are the pics of a fat hooker sitting on Hunters face...those are really cool

Poll: Trump Reposts Photo of Himself Wearing QAnon Pin - How Does This Affect Your Vote/Opinion​

One more reason not to vote for Donald Trump - but anyway I never understood why this absurde man got more than only one vote.

Trump should be in the DNC payroll.

He keeps the alive.

If not for Trump they wouldn't have anything to talk about.

Ain't that the truth? I turned the tv to FOX News this morning, and they were covering the border and immigration problem. Just out of curiosity, I checked to see what CNN and MSNBC were discussing, and it was nothing but the NY AG's lawsuit for a fucking half hour. They are obsessed with Trump to the point of mental illness.

Trump reposted this photo-shopped picture of him wearing a QAnon pin this month on TRUTH Social....

View attachment 699515

I am not very familiar with QAnon. I believe they have some wacky theories, but they probably also have some legitimate ones which include things like the Deep State working for Globalists, the Pandemic being used for nefarious purposes, and stuff like that.

At the bottom of the picture, it says WWG1WGA, which stands for "Where we go one, we go all."

By historical standards, it certainly seems rather extreme by presidential standards, but it also has somewhat of an appeal to people like me full of testosterone who prefer to fight for oneself (and America in principle) in the face of overwhelming adversity.

I am curious what other people think about this, so feel free to comment, explaining your vote with well-articulated reason if possible, or incoherent rants, profanities, and attacks on MAGA extremists if you are so inclined.

You can only vote once, and you can't change your vote, which will be publicly visible.
False. Trump didn’t repost that image. Another person did.

When offering an OP, you should strive to be more accurate. In your case, give honesty a try.

False. Trump didn’t repost that image. Another person did.

When offering an OP, you should strive to be more accurate. In your case, give honesty a try.
In the OP, I gave the link to Trump's TRUTH social where he reposted it.

You can see in the top right corner of the image I posted that it was posted by Trump.
1664494821947.png

Also, you can scroll down in Trump's posts to Sep 12, and you will see that he posted it. You will have to scroll way down, as he posts a lot.

Only Trump posts to his account - either with original posts, or retruths. If it is on his page (the link in my OP), he posted it.

Please follow along, and please be more careful in your fact checking.

Regards,
Jim

View attachment 699515

Anyone voting for this traitor by propping up the big lie is anti-American. Period!

In the OP, I gave the link to Trump's TRUTH social where he reposted it.

You can see in the top right corner of the image I posted that it was posted by Trump.
View attachment 703278

Also, you can scroll down in Trump's posts to Sep 12, and you will see that he posted it. You will have to scroll way down, as he posts a lot.

Only Trump posts to his account - either with original posts, or retruths. If it is on his page (the link in my OP), he posted it.

Please follow along, and please be more careful in your fact checking.

Regards,
Jim
He didn’t post it. As you noted, ya slimeball, he reposted it. But someone else actually did the original posting.

You remain hostile to truth and accuracy. Work on that.

He didn’t post it. As you noted, ya slimeball, he reposted it. But someone else actually did the original posting.

You remain hostile to truth and accuracy. Work on that.
You obviously cannot read nor admit error. The latter is a significant weakness in personality which you should address.

Even in the post you replied to, I stated that he "reposted" it. If he reposted it, he posted it.

Can you read the title of this thread? It says he reposted it.

I regret wasting so much time with your trivialities. Have a good day, keyboard warrior.

You obviously cannot read nor admit error. The latter is a significant weakness in personality which you should address.

Even in the post you replied to, I stated that he "reposted" it. If he reposted it, he posted it.

Can you read the title of this thread? It says he reposted it.

I regret wasting so much time with your trivialities. Have a good day, keyboard warrior.
Good girl. I compelled you to correct the misleading thread headline.

View attachment 699515

They know, and they're fine with it. He's grasping for every conned troop he can grab.

Hell, a pretty hefty percentage of them here are probably waist-deep in it.

View attachment 699515

How sick. Like Caligula sick.

Forum List

Back