Poll: Trump leads 2024 Republican Primary by 58 Points

There is in fact a viable 3rd (2nd?) party....But the LP insists upon being a navel gazing debate society, that has been propping up shitty GOP retreads.

Bumper Hornberger wanted them to be a party of fighters, but they'd rather be soy bois.
I really don't care which party a candidate "belongs" to. I'll consider any caudate who a) isn't overly statist and b) understands why it's important to protect individuals and minorities from the undeterred will of the majority.

I won't waste a vote on a candidate who doesn't meet those two stipulations.

I really don't care which party a candidate "belongs" to. I'll consider any caudate who a) isn't overly statist and b) understands why it's important to protect individuals and minorities from the undeterred will of the majority.

I won't waste a vote on a candidate who doesn't meet those two stipulations.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...."Isn't overly statist".

You're a fucking statist....You said it yourself.

You'll accept a candidate who is a statist, but not "overly statist".

You're every bit the LO2E loser that you claim to decry!

Oh man...ROFLMFAO.....I'm dying here!........lolololololol

I don't see how, he has a huge lead.

They can do it with "cross over votes" The Democrat Primary will be uncontested with the incumbent Brandon.

This will free up Democrat voters to cross over in the open primaries- like they did in 2012 sticking the GOP with the loser Romney.

I don't see Biden running in 2024. I see the primary as a cat fight between Harris, Klobuchar, and Gillibrand.

If Biden's record is shit, he really has to run. Why ruin someone else's political career with that anchor.

If Biden were to absolutely refuse to run, I could see the DNC nominating Hillary Clinton- someone who presumably wouldn't be interested in future elections and might be willing to take one for the team.

Forum List

Back