Poll: Trump leads 2024 Republican Primary by 58 Points

Oh no…one of those.
So you and dblack sit it out and neither Stalin or Hitler win?
OR
Will you two and the other 17 like you start a movement, a movement that has never been started for some reason?
So, which would you vote for?

Stalin, or Hitler?

WHY would you vote for someone that doesn't have the best interest of the country at heart, only their own agenda?

So, which would you vote for?

Stalin, or Hitler?

WHY would you vote for someone that doesn't have the best interest of the country at heart, only their own agenda?
I don’t think I’ve ever voted for a politician… I always find myself voting against a politician.
Since there has NEVER been a viable third party it’s really the only thing that make sense.

Not sure why they even bother taking a poll.

People are interested in what the 2024 campaign will look like. Make their plans, maybe book their passage out of the country in advance if they think Trump is going to win.

I don’t think I’ve ever voted for a politician… I always find myself voting against a politician.
Since there has NEVER been a viable third party it’s really the only thing that make sense.

and there never will be one, as long as people like you have this attitude.

I always find myself voting against a politician.

and there never will be one, as long as people like you have this attitude.
I’ll change my opinion as soon as ya’ll can show you have something viable to offer and someone running with a real chance to win.
No LibTarian globalist will have a chance anytime soon.

Poll: Trump leads 2024 Republican Primary by 58 Points

Former President Donald Trump leads the hypothetical 2024 GOP primary by double-digits, a Harvard/Harris Poll released this week found.
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com
Ve-lllllly interesting. DeSantis is next, but only 32 points ahead. DeSantis is young; he can afford to wait. So it all starts again in 2023. Okaaaaaaaaaaay.

I’ll change my opinion as soon as ya’ll can show you have something viable to offer and someone running with a real chance to win.
No LibTarian globalist will have a chance anytime soon.

Then spend the rest of your life voting against politicians, instead of finding one that wants the best for America.

Personally, I'm tired of the swamp making my decisions for me.

Forum List

Back