Poll: Trump leads 2024 Republican Primary by 58 Points

Independents aren't going to vote for trump.

Look for another 4 years of Joe.
Joe couldn't even get the vote in 2020----if the steal is stopped, the dems lose.

Oh and fyi, don't think Joe/Hoe are running in 2024. Think the evil death bitch Hilliary is in it.

Independents aren't going to vote for trump.

Look for another 4 years of Joe.
The only real concern I have for me if things get bad is if these are the Biblical End times. For all, otherwise every Trump agenda was for the good of the majority of people in our nation. And yet there are many who do not believe it. When it comes to people coming here from other nations, legal or illegal it needs to be limited as to give them the chance to assimilate into our nation. That has not happened in a sane way for over a half century off and on. It may take 10/20 years for the people to acclimate themselves. And it is maddening. So we have up to several times more people here then we should with sense with a percentage pizzed off and potential Prog voters. In effect, voting in what they left from. A few million women more than now getting married out of them all in this feminist world would lower the heat a bit. And many women want that but will not get it because of the propaganda and the venom from extremism.

Joe couldn't even get the vote in 2020----if the steal is stopped, the dems lose.

Oh and fyi, don't think Joe/Hoe are running in 2024. Think the evil death bitch Hilliary is in it.
Hillary HAS resurfaced. All in all, she may be the answer to a Progressive Prayer!

To the devil, of course. :dev3:

I don't see a Never-Trumper globalist GOP'er standing a chance of a snowball in hell.

Here's why.

Either Sleepy Joe will do a tremendous job or else he will continue to be a fuckup.

If Biden is doing a great job, he'll be rightfully reelected.

But if he's doing a crappy job, the Never Trumpers will be blamed as they should. It was their hatred for Trump that led to the Biden Catastrophe. I'd never vote for the Bushes or Kasich or Romney under those circumstances. They are the ones who gave us Sleepy Fucking Joe.

Oh no…one of those.
So you and dblack sit it out and neither Stalin or Hitler win?
OR
Will you two and the other 17 like you start a movement, a movement that has never been started for some reason?
Doesn't matter how much you whine and plead, I'm simply not voting for your shitty candidates. :itsok:

Forum List

Back