POLL: Trump indictment day for stealing classified documents?

What day will Trump be indicted?

• Total voters
You don’t have the ability to engage in this discussion. I’m not sure if you’re just ignorant or too much of a blind partisan hack.

Why do you not want to answer a simple question?

Under the Presidential Records Act of 1978 who owns Presidential Records?
It's not a hard question, someone as well versed as your shelf with the law should be able to answer it easily.

WW

Ok Einstein. Tell me the difference.
How did the public become aware that classified docs were found to be among Biden’s documents?
Oh yes. His own people found them while searching for any classified material. They then voluntarily and immediately contacted NARA to arrange their return.

Exactly what Pence did as well.

Exactly what someone with no criminal intent would do.

Now, how did the public first hear of Trump’s classified materials?

Only after NARA had been after him to return them for quite some time. It escalated from there.

You honestly see no difference at all?

The lack of originality of blubbeting, incoherent screaming, Talking Point-spouting, indoctrinated leftist sheep like mammary here never ceases to amaze me.
I'm kind of flattered that so many conservatives copy my style now. However, it doesn't work out well for them.

To criticize someone's intelligence, you have to actually be smart. Therefore, I can pull it off. They can't. They just sound butthurt when they try.

And to criticize someone's morality, you have to actually be moral. Therefore, I can pull it off. They can't. They just sound butthurt when they try.

But most importantly, you have to be in touch with reality. You can't just make crap up and stomp your widdle foot and cry when called out on your BS.

mammary tried to label a man from INDIA - who tried to run through the WH barricade to kidnap / kill The President & VP then take over the country - a 'White Supremacist'.
Check it out. Easyt65 here is _still_ claiming that someone has to be lilly-white to be a white-supremacist. The funny part is how he's so proud of being a piss-guzzling cult imbecile.

That leads to a chicken-or-egg question. Easy, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already a whimpering 'tard, or was your lobotomy/castration part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony?

How did the public become aware that classified docs were found to be among Biden’s documents?
Oh yes. His own people found them while searching for any classified material. They then voluntarily and immediately contacted NARA to arrange their return.

Exactly what Pence did as well.

Exactly what someone with no criminal intent would do.

Now, how did the public first hear of Trump’s classified materials?

Only after NARA had been after him to return them for quite some time. It escalated from there.

You honestly see no difference at all?
Does it make a difference how the Biden documents became public knowledge? This is asinine. Once Biden got caught, he said “C’mon man, I never knew.” That puts a whole new paint job on things.

Biden had some of these documents for a decade or more.

Why do you not want to answer a simple question?

Under the Presidential Records Act of 1978 who owns Presidential Records?
It's not a hard question, someone as well versed as your shelf with the law should be able to answer it easily.

WW
Nowhere does the presidential records act repeal a president’s authority to declassify, you moronic hack.

#1 Never said he didn't.

#2 An ex-President also can't claim he did when he didn't as a means of CYA.

#3 So he will make the claim he did, then the DOJ gets to impeach the claim. Then it will be up to the Judge and Jury on who they believe.

#4 You are fundamentally wrong if you think a President can secretly and mentally declassify information and not tell anyone.

See this is what people that don't understand "classified" shows. Documents are not "declassified" it is the information in the document that is declassified.

For example let’s say that there are 6 copies of a specific document containing specific classified information. One located in the White House, 5 located amongst various agencies which also need the document. In addition there are subordinate documents that contain (either in part of in whole some of the same classified information).

Under a normal process when the information contained in a highly classified documents is declassified (or downgraded) that impacts all copies of the document (its information, and subordinate documents containing the same information in whole or portions of a subordinate document).

So If the FPOTUS "declassified" a document, he is really declassifying the information in that document. If the FPOTUS, while acting as POTUS, "declassified" the information without telling anyone (either directly or in writing) for that specific document, you end up with:
  • One copy of the information located at the White House (or one of his Country Clubs) being "declassified", and
  • Five copies of the information located at the responsible agencies still being classified as the responsible agencies will not know the information was declassified because the FPOTUS (while POTUS) just mentally declassified the information in his head.
The result is someone could be prosecuted for improper handling of classified material for actions related to the 5 responsible agency documents, but not for improper handling of the exact same document if the source of the document was the White House. But they contain the same information! By this we are talking about the information in the document and subordinate information which sourced the document which can have even wider reaching impacts.

The national security infrastructure cannot function in a reasonable way if the same information is both classified and declassified at the same time simply because the POTUS chooses not to tell anyone.

Kind of a Schrodinger's Classified document where the same information is both classified and declassified at the same time until someone asks the FPOTUS to find out if he mentally and secretly declassified it without telling anyone while still POTUS. Normal people wouldn't know just be looking at the document.

WW
You're clueless.

Nowhere does the presidential records act repeal a president’s authority to declassify, you moronic hack.
Never said it did.

Why make an insulting post about something I never claimed.

Are you unfamiliar with the issues and can I help you in some way?

WW

Does it make a difference how the Biden documents became public knowledge? This is asinine. Once Biden got caught, he said “C’mon man, I never knew.” That puts a whole new paint job on things.

Biden had some of these documents for a decade or more.
Caught?
His own people found them and returned them, dope.
Just as pence did.

It’s amazing how hacks can demand charges becomes against Trump, but excuse Biden for basically the sane thing.

The only differences are Trump’s documents were secured and Biden’s were stored where countless people had access and Trump’s had been declassified and Biden’s were not.

I guess Trump is dishonest and Biden forgot because he’s senile.

#1 Never said he didn't.

#2 An ex-President also can't claim he did when he didn't as a means of CYA.

#3 So he will make the claim he did, then the DOJ gets to impeach the claim. Then it will be up to the Judge and Jury on who they believe.

What can they show that he didn't? Prima facie reasonable doubt - the case should never be brought.
#4 You are fundamentally wrong if you think a President can secretly and mentally declassify information and not tell anyone.
Why? Who is he supposed to tell? There are no procedures (except for certain Energy dept. secrets).

I'm kind of flattered that so many conservatives copy my style now. However, it doesn't work out well for them.

To criticize someone's intelligence, you have to actually be smart. Therefore, I can pull it off. They can't. They just sound butthurt when they try.

And to criticize someone's morality, you have to actually be moral. Therefore, I can pull it off. They can't. They just sound butthurt when they try.

But most importantly, you have to be in touch with reality. You can't just make crap up and stomp your widdle foot and cry when called out on your BS.

Check it out. Easyt65 here is _still_ claiming that someone has to be lilly-white to be a white-supremacist. The funny part is how he's so proud of being a piss-guzzling cult imbecile.

That leads to a chicken-or-egg question. Easy, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already a whimpering 'tard, or was your lobotomy/castration part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony?
No one copies you style.

It sounds like the indictment(s) will be forthcoming this week - so which day?

DOESN'T MATTER. Arrested, charged or free, president or not, it is still a win-win for the right because we'll always have Trump.

trump cigar.jpg

Meanwhile, no matter what, it will always be a lose-lose for you because no matter what, you'll always be stuck with SHITFERBRAINS.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 3.jpg

I'm kind of flattered that so many conservatives copy my style

babbling.gif

No one screams incohetently, parrots talking points, and spews bullshit like you do.

'Copies' you? Newsflash, lil' troll, people laugh at you, mock.you, and ignore your posts because you have mo credibility.

Your posts are like wrecks on the side of the highway ... people slow down, rubberneck for a quick second, then pass you / them by.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back