Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Now it's the Mayor? I thought the latest deflection was, it was ordered earlier in the day to allow a construction crew to build a fence, (not because Baby Barr had a snit-fit and bitched like a wienie about it to the Commander in charge).

Don't believe you lying eyes folks, believe me this is what really happened. Republican never really change. You guy's lie like Rumsfeld pointing out where the WMD in Iraq were.

Don't believe you lying eyes folks, believe a government investigation this is what really happened.
Democrats never really change. You guy's lie like the faux outrage over Trump attacking poor little
BLM friendly protestors setting a torch to St. John's Episcopal church and commandeering the streets.

How much mileage did that lie get you? At least you don't have to admit your were lying through
your teeth. We know you were!

Or I guess you could believe Muriel Bowser herself and her lawyers. Biden and Bowser administrations change their tunes on last summer's riot response.
But then you couldn't attack "baby Barr" or the Orange Ogre, and that's no fun.
It's much more pleasant to operate in your elaborate dream world where the "truth" never
double crosses you.

Last edited:
If you wish to reveal antifa, BLM, or the FBI as fomenting or waging the attack on Congress while falsely blaming Trump goons, support an independent, bipartisan commission in the interest of the truth being exposed.
I'm all for it. You're actually not. you're merely projecting your strong stance and then will want it shut down on any announcement. It's who you are.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
I have not seen any violence in footage at the capital including security murdering innocent woman veterans I seen them open the doors for them trapping them inside for easier targets.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

I have not seen any violence in footage at the capital including security murdering innocent woman veterans I seen them open the doors for them trapping them inside for easier targets.
that's what I saw as well. Entrapment.

The civil war was about freeing slaves.

The insurrection was an attack on democracy

Not really it was a bid for independence by the slave states. They wanted to be able to expand slavery into the new territories and felt that the Feds were going to contain them. Lincolns war was to preserve the Union.

It definitely was. It was Trumpybears' last "Hail Mary". I think he wanted enough violence or even captured lawmakers, so he could proclaim an emergency, recess Congress, and stop the ceremonial counting of the EC votes. Something Bannon or Stone cooked up!

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I condemned the people who entered the capital repeatedly, so I don't know what your point is other than you're a total dick.

I CONDEMN THE PEOPLE WHO ENTERERED THE CAPITAL. ALL OF THEM, TRUMP SUPPORTER OR NOT, STUPID FUCKING DICK. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???

And back atcha for last summer, fascist. You know it. So what about you, you condemn rioters from BLM and antifa and other Democrats?

You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Look at the fucking poll before typing nonsense.
The vote is 16 to 4 of GOP voters opposed to the riot at the capital, not 0.0
Assuming the 4 votes are GOP and not dems.
Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?
OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

Here is my poll question, and your recommended poll question:
"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

Proving my point about your illiteracy. Your last line:
"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

I win. Give your mom her puter back.
that is what Trumpers are claiming now. Republicans were not the rioters at the capital, it was Antifa...and now, Trumpers are claiming it was an inside job of the FBI....and deep state.

EVEN threads and posts on it here on usmb with links to Trumper media....are claiming such utter nonsense

So, they could be saying they are against the 1/6 attack, because they believe it was Antifa, the deep state, or FBI and not republicans?
It's the same ol, same ol with cons...

It wasn't an insurrection, but if it was, it was Antifa. But if it wasn't, no one was armed. But if they were, they were just tourists. And if they're not, it was just a protest. And if it wasn't, Trump had nothing to do with it. But if he did, he was just trolling the left.
Now it's all the FBI.

I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The Right: We condemn the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

my vote….

The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.

OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

that is what Trumpers are claiming now. Republicans were not the rioters at the capital, it was Antifa...and now, Trumpers are claiming it was an inside job of the FBI....and deep state.

EVEN threads and posts on it here on usmb with links to Trumper media....are claiming such utter nonsense

So, they could be saying they are against the 1/6 attack, because they believe it was Antifa, the deep state, or FBI and not republicans?

It wasn't an insurrection, but if it was, it was Antifa. But if it wasn't, no one was armed. But if they were, they were just tourists. And if they're not, it was just a protest. And if it wasn't, Trump had nothing to do with it. But if he did, he was just trolling the left.
Now it's all the FBI.
someone told the cops to open the doors!!!!!!

my vote….

The right question is?

Now it's all the FBI.
Nuts gotta nut

my vote….

The right question is?

Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

Trump supporters crave violence...always have, always will.

PS: My mother died. Watch your step, boy.
1. Ok, but it was Trump supporters. There may have been a few others, such as FBI or antifa, but of the ~400 rioters obviously most were Trump supporters who were upset about the alleged voter fraud.

2. The tiki torch march was about confederate statues not voter fraud. Lets stick to debating one topic at a time. I'm not sure what got shot up except gang violence in urban plantations, like Chicago?! If antifa doesn't want to get beat up, don't have counter rallies, free speech, diversity, tolerance, and all.

3. Trump violence?!
View attachment 504719

View attachment 504720

4. Sorry about your mother, you sounded younger than that. My only point being that proof-reading posts is a good thing.
Great, let's see your evidence that there were members of the FBI and Antifa there....
The "evidence" is tough to come by being that the FBI doesn't like to admit they spy on Americans, and the MSM covers up for them.
Which means you made it up.

You freaks live in a fantasy world where you accept your hallucinations as real. Do you even know you’re psychotic?
Made what up? How stupid are you? Read the fucking articles, and google it.
You're just a partisan hack that can't face reality.
'Law Enforcement Today,' a propaganda page for cops, by cops, has been "blocked" from posting as part of Facebook's push to eliminate far-right and conspiracy groups.

And they quote "revolvernews" an even shadier site.

Jesus dude
Jesus yourself dude. You prefer FB censorship to a site run by law enforcement? WTF?
Since when are cops far-right conspiracy groups?
You look to be a tool of the deep state.

We need FB and Google and Instagram broken up, and section 230 deleted.

That treasonous COW got what she deserved.
Military vet thank you. She sacrificed for her right to be there.
Sadly, Benedict Babbitt died a traitor to the country she once proudly served.
She was conned by her leader.

benedict-donald-40810841.png

There are MANY sites that are covering the potential FBI involvement,
Yea....far right wing sites and off the scale right wing sites.

Quit digging...the hole's filling up with water
You post words with no proof. Why are you afraid of the truth? Just because its RW doesn't automatically make it false. Prove its false. Then again, the MSM are lying sacks of shit anymore, so there are no truth tellers.

That treasonous COW got what she deserved.
Military vet thank you. She sacrificed for her right to be there.
Sadly, Benedict Babbitt died a traitor to the country she once proudly served.
She was conned by her leader.

View attachment 505047
she did nothing wrong. Invited in by the captiol police. then shot. wow!!! a woman who sacrificed her life actually did just that, now the exposure is out on how demofks really see opposition.

I condemned the people who entered the capital repeatedly, so I don't know what your point is other than you're a total dick.

I CONDEMN THE PEOPLE WHO ENTERERED THE CAPITAL. ALL OF THEM, TRUMP SUPPORTER OR NOT, STUPID FUCKING DICK. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???

And back atcha for last summer, fascist. You know it. So what about you, you condemn rioters from BLM and antifa and other Democrats?

You said "Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer"

I said they didn't, and just like with the Capital assault, most people support the right to protest, but not the right to riot or launch an assault on the seat of our Federal Legislature.

But thanks for the hilarious outburst, Trigger.

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Poor Trigger.

my vote….

The right question is?

Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

Trump supporters crave violence...always have, always will.

PS: My mother died. Watch your step, boy.
1. Ok, but it was Trump supporters. There may have been a few others, such as FBI or antifa, but of the ~400 rioters obviously most were Trump supporters who were upset about the alleged voter fraud.

2. The tiki torch march was about confederate statues not voter fraud. Lets stick to debating one topic at a time. I'm not sure what got shot up except gang violence in urban plantations, like Chicago?! If antifa doesn't want to get beat up, don't have counter rallies, free speech, diversity, tolerance, and all.

3. Trump violence?!
View attachment 504719

View attachment 504720

4. Sorry about your mother, you sounded younger than that. My only point being that proof-reading posts is a good thing.
Great, let's see your evidence that there were members of the FBI and Antifa there....
The "evidence" is tough to come by being that the FBI doesn't like to admit they spy on Americans, and the MSM covers up for them.
Which means you made it up.

You freaks live in a fantasy world where you accept your hallucinations as real. Do you even know you’re psychotic?
Made what up? How stupid are you? Read the fucking articles, and google it.
You're just a partisan hack that can't face reality.
LOL

Why on Earth should I Google your bullshit just because you can't prove it? I already showed revolver.news is a fake news site. Your literally sourcing a known Russian propaganda site (RT) sourcing rightarded news (Fox) sourcing a fake news website (revolver.news) and then getting pissy with me for laughing at your ignorance.

Dumbfuck, Carlson is a moron. Want proof? He claims the FBI was involved because there are "unindicted co-conspirators" listed on the complaint against some Oath Keepers. Carlsson is such an imbecile, it doesn't even occur to him that those are otherwise known as -- informants. Those would be other Oath Keepers striking deals with the FBI to sing like a bird in exchange for reduced or eliminated charges.

You Qultists are out of your fucking minds. There is no tin foil hat conspiracy crazy enough to make you think, 'wait a second?'
So if the FBI "informants" were some of the most radical "conspirators" trying to entrap the goobers, that makes "white supremacists" the biggest threat facing the US? Hardly.
Keep covering up for the deep state moron. The FBI got away with illegally spying on Trump, falsifying evidence, and setting up General Flynn, so setting up a few hicks is no challenge. Yet they fail to investigate Hunter's laptop full of evidence as well as in in-person whistleblower. The Federal government is just a partisan extension of the DNC.
So I'm not giving the FBI a pass yet. If the "informants" were part of the planning, why wasn't the capital building fortified and reinforced? Maybe someone wanted an incident for political gain. We'll see what comes out of the woodwork over time.
As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.

Forum List

Back