Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Look at the fucking poll before typing nonsense.
The vote is 16 to 4 of GOP voters opposed to the riot at the capital, not 0.0
Assuming the 4 votes are GOP and not dems.
Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?
OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

Here is my poll question, and your recommended poll question:
"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

Proving my point about your illiteracy. Your last line:
"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

I win. Give your mom her puter back.
Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

Trump supporters crave violence...always have, always will.

PS: My mother died. Watch your step, boy.
1. Ok, but it was Trump supporters. There may have been a few others, such as FBI or antifa, but of the ~400 rioters obviously most were Trump supporters who were upset about the alleged voter fraud.

2. The tiki torch march was about confederate statues not voter fraud. Lets stick to debating one topic at a time. I'm not sure what got shot up except gang violence in urban plantations, like Chicago?! If antifa doesn't want to get beat up, don't have counter rallies, free speech, diversity, tolerance, and all.

3. Trump violence?!
View attachment 504719

View attachment 504720

4. Sorry about your mother, you sounded younger than that. My only point being that proof-reading posts is a good thing.
Great, let's see your evidence that there were members of the FBI and Antifa there....
The "evidence" is tough to come by being that the FBI doesn't like to admit they spy on Americans, and the MSM covers up for them.
Which means you made it up.

You freaks live in a fantasy world where you accept your hallucinations as real. Do you even know you’re psychotic?
Made what up? How stupid are you? Read the fucking articles, and google it.
You're just a partisan hack that can't face reality.
LOL

Why on Earth should I Google your bullshit just because you can't prove it? I already showed revolver.news is a fake news site. Your literally sourcing a known Russian propaganda site (RT) sourcing rightarded news (Fox) sourcing a fake news website (revolver.news) and then getting pissy with me for laughing at your ignorance.

Dumbfuck, Carlson is a moron. Want proof? He claims the FBI was involved because there are "unindicted co-conspirators" listed on the complaint against some Oath Keepers. Carlsson is such an imbecile, it doesn't even occur to him that those are otherwise known as -- informants. Those would be other Oath Keepers striking deals with the FBI to sing like a bird in exchange for reduced or eliminated charges.

You Qultists are out of your fucking minds. There is no tin foil hat conspiracy crazy enough to make you think, 'wait a second?'
So if the FBI "informants" were some of the most radical "conspirators" trying to entrap the goobers, that makes "white supremacists" the biggest threat facing the US? Hardly.
Keep covering up for the deep state moron. The FBI got away with illegally spying on Trump, falsifying evidence, and setting up General Flynn, so setting up a few hicks is no challenge. Yet they fail to investigate Hunter's laptop full of evidence as well as in in-person whistleblower. The Federal government is just a partisan extension of the DNC.
So I'm not giving the FBI a pass yet. If the "informants" were part of the planning, why wasn't the capital building fortified and reinforced? Maybe someone wanted an incident for political gain. We'll see what comes out of the woodwork over time.
As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
"So if the FBI "informants"..."

That's as far as I got to see you're lying again.

In reality, you possess zero evidence the informants are FBI.

And again, you posted links to a number of websites carrying this nonsense as though multiple sites carrying the story lends it credibility -- but you ignored the fact that EVERY site you linked referenced the same fake news website, revolover.news, which is an unabashedly fake website; which refuses to disclose who's behind it.

You're fucking crazy, con. :cuckoo:

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The Right: We condemn the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

But this is what makes up the Neo-GOP. Go on. Make America Proud.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I condemned the people who entered the capital repeatedly, so I don't know what your point is other than you're a total dick.

I CONDEMN THE PEOPLE WHO ENTERERED THE CAPITAL. ALL OF THEM, TRUMP SUPPORTER OR NOT, STUPID FUCKING DICK. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???

And back atcha for last summer, fascist. You know it. So what about you, you condemn rioters from BLM and antifa and other Democrats?

You said "Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer"

I said they didn't, and just like with the Capital assault, most people support the right to protest, but not the right to riot or launch an assault on the seat of our Federal Legislature.

But thanks for the hilarious outburst, Trigger.

View attachment 505050

Poor Trigger.

Note you evaded the question. Here it is again, you still can't do it. "So what about you, you condemn rioters from BLM and antifa and other Democrats?"

I condemned the people who went into the capital no matter who they were. You still won't condemn the people who committed violence in Democrat cities no matter who they were. You're just bickering over whether you supported the violence or not. That wasn't the question

Jan 6th was Xi and Nancy's Reichstag Fire. To our uneducated Progressive brothers and sistas, the Reichstag Fire was a false flag that brought Hitler to power same way the Stolen election put Xi's puppets in the American White House

"Hitler had been appointed Chancellor of Germany only four weeks previously, on 30 January 1933, when he was invited by President von Hindenburg to lead a coalition government. Hitler's government had urged von Hindenburg to dissolve the Reichstag and to call elections for 5 March."

On the evening of 27 February 1933—six days before the parliamentary election—fire broke out in the Reichstag chambers.
Reichstag Fire Decree - Wikipedia

"The Reichstag Fire Decree (German: Reichstagsbrandverordnung) is the common name of the Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State (German: Verordnung des Reichspräsidenten zum Schutz von Volk und Staat) issued by German President Paul von Hindenburg on the advice of Chancellor Adolf Hitler on 28 February 1933 in immediate response to the Reichstag fire. The decree nullified many of the key civil liberties of German citizens. With Nazis in powerful positions in the German government, the decree was used as the legal basis for the imprisonment of anyone considered to be opponents of the Nazis, and to suppress publications not considered "friendly" to the Nazi cause. The decree is considered by historians as one of the key steps in the establishment of a one-party Nazi state in Germany."

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to support democrats
kyzr

See...your fellow blob supporters think it wasn't Trump supporters who stormed the capitol.

So your poll is useless unless you change it to condemning their fellow Trump supporters....which they never, ever will. When you're weak minded...you have to have a herd mentality because you're too dumb to exist on your own for long.
1. How do you know that the posters being referenced aren't just messing with you? T
There is no way of knowing if they really believe what they post. Trump is the most prolific liar to ever enter the public space. That his supporters would also lie their ass off is a very small jump in logic. Feel free to man up and call them out if you want. We all know you don't have the stones to do it.
2. My poll proves that at least 80% of GOP voters condemn the violence at the capital caused by Trump supporters. Until it can be proven that any other groups were involved. The rioters were herded to the capital by people with bullhorns.
Either you're being willfully aloof or you're just retarded. I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
3. We'll see in 2022 and 2024 how Republicans and Trump supporters do. Buckle-up buttercup.
I know what the Trump supporters will do; they will vote for anyone with an R next to their name on the ballot.

Your poll is still useless.
1. Xiden is quite the liar too, as you well know. Just sayin'

2. We don't know what we don't know about who all was involved in the 1/6 riot.

3. Dodge/non-response/willful ignorance. The poll results are clear assuming honest responses. Republicans condemn the 1/6 riot.

4. You are totally free to have any opinion you want about the poll results. This thread was to settle a disagreement "HappyJoy" and I were having on another thread. He seems okay with the poll results. The poll questions were as agreed to, not just mine.
RT is Russia Today, a propaganda tool of Putin/Russians....
OK, I googled it and that's what came up. Funny how google puts up RT and censors RWs. WTF?
OK, here's another link to Tucker.
Dumbfuck, Carlson is just another wackadoo like you. Want proof? His source is revolver.news. Revolver.news is a fake news website. It was just started last year and it conceals who started the site...

Real news agencies don't hide who they are.
There are MANY sites that are covering the potential FBI involvement, not just revolver.
Don't forget that the MSM covers up for the deep state. I'm not saying FBI involvement is proven, just being investigated.
LOLOLOLOL

They're ALL sourcing fake news revolver.news, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

All you're doing is posting fake news and pretending like it's real news because other non-news outlets are echoing that one fake news site.

You never answered my question... do you even know you’re psychotic?
You can't prove that 100% of revolver is fake news, anymore than you can prove that the MSM's fake news and propaganda is real.
Name-calling means you lose the debate. Thanks for playing.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

my vote….

The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.

OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

1. Ok, but it was Trump supporters. There may have been a few others, such as FBI or antifa, but of the ~400 rioters obviously most were Trump supporters who were upset about the alleged voter fraud.

2. The tiki torch march was about confederate statues not voter fraud. Lets stick to debating one topic at a time. I'm not sure what got shot up except gang violence in urban plantations, like Chicago?! If antifa doesn't want to get beat up, don't have counter rallies, free speech, diversity, tolerance, and all.

3. Trump violence?!
View attachment 504719

View attachment 504720

4. Sorry about your mother, you sounded younger than that. My only point being that proof-reading posts is a good thing.
Great, let's see your evidence that there were members of the FBI and Antifa there....
The "evidence" is tough to come by being that the FBI doesn't like to admit they spy on Americans, and the MSM covers up for them.

You freaks live in a fantasy world where you accept your hallucinations as real. Do you even know you’re psychotic?
LOL

Why on Earth should I Google your bullshit just because you can't prove it? I already showed revolver.news is a fake news site. Your literally sourcing a known Russian propaganda site (RT) sourcing rightarded news (Fox) sourcing a fake news website (revolver.news) and then getting pissy with me for laughing at your ignorance.

Dumbfuck, Carlson is a moron. Want proof? He claims the FBI was involved because there are "unindicted co-conspirators" listed on the complaint against some Oath Keepers. Carlsson is such an imbecile, it doesn't even occur to him that those are otherwise known as -- informants. Those would be other Oath Keepers striking deals with the FBI to sing like a bird in exchange for reduced or eliminated charges.

You Qultists are out of your fucking minds. There is no tin foil hat conspiracy crazy enough to make you think, 'wait a second?'
So if the FBI "informants" were some of the most radical "conspirators" trying to entrap the goobers, that makes "white supremacists" the biggest threat facing the US? Hardly.
Keep covering up for the deep state moron. The FBI got away with illegally spying on Trump, falsifying evidence, and setting up General Flynn, so setting up a few hicks is no challenge. Yet they fail to investigate Hunter's laptop full of evidence as well as in in-person whistleblower. The Federal government is just a partisan extension of the DNC.
So I'm not giving the FBI a pass yet. If the "informants" were part of the planning, why wasn't the capital building fortified and reinforced? Maybe someone wanted an incident for political gain. We'll see what comes out of the woodwork over time.
As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
a photo op? Why was John Sullivan taking video? Antifa dude!!!! sold his video and photos. Why was he there taking photos? They think we be stupid, when in fact we know what it actually was. Now they need to take cover and cover and cover and cover. They fail, fail, fail in every way possible. The demofks are just anti american communists today.

I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing

That's another lie. Fauci actually said “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.”

That treasonous COW got what she deserved.
Military vet thank you. She sacrificed for her right to be there.
Sadly, Benedict Babbitt died a traitor to the country she once proudly served.
She was conned by her leader.

View attachment 505047
she did nothing wrong. Invited in by the captiol police. then shot. wow!!! a woman who sacrificed her life actually did just that, now the exposure is out on how demofks really see opposition.

Generally you don't bust down and through barricaded doorways and windows. Sadly she sacrificed her life for the fascist dream of the Neo-GOP's Exalted One, to overturn the will of the people with his Biglie.

More "semantics"? Its LAW BREAKING when the right demonstrates and the left plant token VICTIMS.....but the left can burn the country to the ground (murdering many US CITIZENS) while actually acting in a treasonous manner in capturing a north western city? Where is the outcry for those murderous and treasonous acts? How think does the left stupid we the people are? POMPOUS ELITE socialists.
"plant token VICTIMS"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I want america to be great. I guess you don't. you support cheating and won't condemn the riots by antifa and BLM before the elections. Why is that? Why don't you want america to be great?

The 1619 Project is bogus history, period.
Math is not racist, period.
1619 Project is about math?
-----------------------------------------------------------
one of whom was executed in cold blood by a black cop.

And the race of the cop is important to you -- why?
1. The 1619 Project is bogus history.
3. Math is not racist.
3. Playing the race card by lying about history or math is stupid.
How is the 1619 Project "bogus history"? Point out the part that is bogus.
who fought to free slaves? That's your answer.
Is the 1619 Project wrong in stating who fought to free the slaves? Link that part that is wrong for us. What DOES the 1619 Project claim in that regard?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Generally you don't bust down and through barricaded doorways and windows
she was where she was because the cops opened the doors and let them in. It's on tape. She shouldn't have been in there. At most she should have been arrested. no issue from me for her breaking a window. But shot? naw, makes you look stupid to suggest such a thing.

I guess we should have seen this coming -- "the only way I lose is if they cheat". No evidence, just a handy excuse.
The Cry Baby Loser's history of braying that elections are "fake" or "fixed" or "rigged" with no actual evidence certainly predates his getting the boot in 2020. He had been crapping on democracy long before that.
I'm very much looking forward to 10, 15 years down the road. I want to see what the psychological studies say about this period.

These people literally -- literally -- believe that if you're not fully on board the Trump Train™, then you must be evil. Actually evil.

Of all the people on the planet that they could fall for. How in the world does this happen?
Of all the people on the planet that they could fall for. How in the world does this happen?
Dumbfuck malcontents can’t abide whites as a minority so they hitched themselves to the one guy that may just create the conditions for them to force some sort of war that they believe will somehow set things right. For them it’s better to burn it all down rather than evolve beyond their own dumbfuckery.
Watch The Handmaid’s Tale. The parallels are chilling. They literally want to establish a totalitarian white Christian patriarchy like Gilead.
In the big picture, I think he tapped into and leverage a profound rage and paranoia that had been building for decades, due primarily to talk radio. Combining that rage and paranoia with his profound emotional issues has been absolutely toxic.
who "tapped" into what? Who evinces profound rage and paranoia?
Trump.

Trumpsters.
Trump TAPPED or Trump evinces profound rage and paranoia?
He tapped into it. As I said.

Or, to quote another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio base and said, "this is gonna be easy".

You asked, I answered.
"IT" is not an answer----"IT" is a pronoun. If you are TRYING to say that Trump tapped
into rage and paranoia as a PARTISAN issue. I got news. Nothing PARTISAN
about it. Rage and paranoia over PERCEIVED "racism" has been an issue for more than
100 years in the USA------and is and has been VERY BIPARTISAN
demofks are still the kkk remember. The most racist group on earth outside Al Queda.
Why do you deny your own?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
I guess we should have seen this coming -- "the only way I lose is if they cheat". No evidence, just a handy excuse.
The Cry Baby Loser's history of braying that elections are "fake" or "fixed" or "rigged" with no actual evidence certainly predates his getting the boot in 2020. He had been crapping on democracy long before that.
I'm very much looking forward to 10, 15 years down the road. I want to see what the psychological studies say about this period.

These people literally -- literally -- believe that if you're not fully on board the Trump Train™, then you must be evil. Actually evil.

Dumbfuck malcontents can’t abide whites as a minority so they hitched themselves to the one guy that may just create the conditions for them to force some sort of war that they believe will somehow set things right. For them it’s better to burn it all down rather than evolve beyond their own dumbfuckery.
Watch The Handmaid’s Tale. The parallels are chilling. They literally want to establish a totalitarian white Christian patriarchy like Gilead.
In the big picture, I think he tapped into and leverage a profound rage and paranoia that had been building for decades, due primarily to talk radio. Combining that rage and paranoia with his profound emotional issues has been absolutely toxic.
Trump.

Trumpsters.

Or, to quote another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio base and said, "this is gonna be easy".

You asked, I answered.
"IT" is not an answer----"IT" is a pronoun. If you are TRYING to say that Trump tapped
about it. Rage and paranoia over PERCEIVED "racism" has been an issue for more than
demofks are still the kkk remember. The most racist group on earth outside Al Queda.
I am a REPENTANT registered democrat. In my life---it was the REPUBLICANS who
were fascists----I grew up in WASP LAND. Some things do change. As to rage and
Paranoia----I came of age in the 60s when the utter FILTH of the BLM people was gaining
momentum -----not just starting but gaining based on sophist justification by some very
OTHERWISE intelligent people-----in some cases, an unintended consquence
"the utter FILTH of the BLM people".............well, that's a dead giveaway.

Trump.

Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.
bodecea he/she doesn't know the kkk are demofks!!! hilarious.

my vote….

The right question is?

3. Trump violence?!
View attachment 504719

View attachment 504720

LOL

"So if the FBI "informants"..."

That's as far as I got to see you're lying again.

In reality, you possess zero evidence the informants are FBI.

And again, you posted links to a number of websites carrying this nonsense as though multiple sites carrying the story lends it credibility -- but you ignored the fact that EVERY site you linked referenced the same fake news website, revolover.news, which is an unabashedly fake website; which refuses to disclose who's behind it.

You're fucking crazy, con. :cuckoo:
You don't know how many FBI informants, including "deal cutter rats" not just undercover FBI agents, there were. Given other surveillance capabilities of the government, I can't imagine that the FBI didn't know that the bullhorn guys would herd the crowd over to the capital building. Even if there were zero "informants" the security folks knew that up to 1m Trump supporters would be attending his rally. So why wasn't the Capital Building, that was in-session, protected better? just sayin'

"the utter FILTH of the BLM people".............well, that's a dead giveaway.
name one black life they saved? In what city have they provided funding for jobs in black neighborhoods? hahahahahahahahahahaha

A bunch of white guys is all they are. You're too funny.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, I lean fiscally conservative and moderate in social issues. The riot on 1/6 was wrong.

Forum List

Back