POLL: Republicans: What does your party do now?

What should the GOP do now?

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Most people would agree that the predicted massive red wave in the mid terms turned out to be something much less positive for the GOP.

So I wonder what Republicans here think about what the party should do next.

Please vote and comment.

Most people would agree that the predicted massive red wave in the mid terms turned out to be something much less positive for the GOP.

Please vote and comment.

American-Staffordshire-Terrier.20191216200722717.jpg

I just wait for The Democrat's God and Future Hero The AntiChrist to come so I can watch these fools stand in long lines like you see at a major rock concert and all get 666 Tattooed on their foreheads and hear them start chanting "Hail Satan!"

I just wait for The Democrat's God and Future Hero The AntiChrist to come so I can watch these fools stand in long lines like you see at a major rock concert and all get 666 Tattooed on their foreheads and hear them start chanting "Hail Satan!"

If you think they are literally going to get 666 tattooed on their foreheads, you're an idiot. Ever hear of microchipping?

If you think they are literally going to get 666 tattooed on their foreheads, you're an idiot. Ever hear of microchipping?
LOL of course it isn't going to be an old school tatoo. How would they keep tabs on all the buying and selling and deny people the right to buy or sell unless they had The Mark of The Beast?

Digital Currency is The Mark of The Beast imo, and it will be an implanted microchip encoded with all your medical records, criminal history, and financial information, vaccination status etc. etc.

Their New World Order will be an eternal nightmare.

(sigh)

Another bullshit multiple choice poll with answers that railroad people into narrow little boxes created in the mind of the OP. Stupid! Smart people won't participate.

(sigh)

Another bullshit multiple choice poll with answers that railroad people into narrow little boxes created in the mind of the OP. Stupid! Smart people won't participate.
Smart people would see that Answer #4 is wide open.

Maybe you're just too smart to see something that obvious.

Another #5 response there

:laugh:

Smart people would see that Answer #4 is wide open.

Maybe you're just too smart to see something that obvious.

Another #5 response there

:laugh:
I'm not interested in participating in what is obviously a biased survey with someone already loading their weapon against whoever chooses to speak with a free mind.

:auiqs.jpg:

Please vote and comment.

Why the fuck do you even care?

No, don't answer that. You don't care. You want to stir the shit some more.

GOP plan from EMH

1. Organize an affidavit drive as an audit of VA 7 and others
2. House judiciary immediately gets FBI answers, videos, and files on UnderwearGate- which leads wray and garland out...
3. House GOP "line in sand" on spending. No more spending over amount X period.

Gridlock: the Yin-Yang balance of government power should be sought at all times. It actually gives you more freedom.

It used to.
Not anymore.
Too many politicians from both sides of the aisle feed from the same trough in order to enrich themselves.
The electorate comes last.

Forum List

Back