Poll: Rand Paul Surges Ahead of Palin Among Voters,

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Reaction score
Poll: Rand Paul Surges Ahead of Palin Among Voters, Who Describe Themselves as Morons

Key Constituency for Two Hopefuls

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – In a sign of his increasing prominence in the so-called Tea Party movement, a new poll shows Kentucky senatorial candidate Rand Paul topping former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin among voters who describe themselves as morons.

In the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota’s Opinion Research Institute, 42% preferred Paul, 36% preferred Palin, and the remaining 22% were unsure what the word “prefer” meant.

According to Davis Logsdon, who supervised the poll for the University of Minnesota, Paul’s surging popularity among morons is bad news for Palin, who previously had a lock on that important constituency.

“I never thought I’d say this, but if Palin is going to stay competitive with Paul, she’s going to have to start dumbing down her message.” More here.

paperview

Life is Good
Reaction score
Poll: Rand Paul Surges Ahead of Palin Among Voters, Who Describe Themselves as Morons

Key Constituency for Two Hopefuls

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – In a sign of his increasing prominence in the so-called Tea Party movement, a new poll shows Kentucky senatorial candidate Rand Paul topping former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin among voters who describe themselves as morons.

In the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota’s Opinion Research Institute, 42% preferred Paul, 36% preferred Palin, and the remaining 22% were unsure what the word “prefer” meant.

According to Davis Logsdon, who supervised the poll for the University of Minnesota, Paul’s surging popularity among morons is bad news for Palin, who previously had a lock on that important constituency.

“I never thought I’d say this, but if Palin is going to stay competitive with Paul, she’s going to have to start dumbing down her message.” More here.
:rofl:

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Reaction score
Not surprising, afterall despite Rand Paul's KKK msupport the Tea Bastards are still string support wise.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, this thread should be a lefties circle jerk.:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List