Poll: ONLY 29% see Obama winning in 2012....

Then let's hope Romney stands up and says, "Listen, you mothers and fathers who want a better future for your children than the morons of the last 30 years have created. I know the way out of it. Follow me, do as I do."

but, but, but....

he's a mormon.

The surest way for the social values evangelicals to kill their place in the party is to oppose Romney on religion. The non-evangelicals will turn on them with a fury.

Obama will not get the nomination. Soros told him he's a one-termer, and let's face facts, the jobs too big for Bammy. He will go to the UN in 2012.

Frank, you have trouble remembering who you are in the morning, yet you expect us to believe that you know what Soros wants?

Illuminati: "Through the twentieth century, the idea of an Illuminati conspiracy became one of the more popular conspiracy myths feeding off waves of paranoia in the Western public. In the late twentieth century, popular writer Robert Anton Wilson played with the Illuminati theme in a series of books designed to shake the reader out of conventional modes of thought." Read more: illuminati: Definition from Answers.com
and illuminati: Definition from Answers.com

If the economy and jobs turn around. Ol'BO could very well get elected again. A lot will depend on who the Reps field against him and the state the country is in. Who knows on that one?? I sure don't.

That is assuming that he wants a second term.

What are the Republicans going to run on in 2012? The economy? Obama just agreed to THEIR economic stimulus package.
The Rs are counting on the census shift more or less automatically adding 4-6 seats electoral college votes to their total. At the state level primary elections will produce ever more radical state and congressional D candidates as has been happening for the past half century. That will further ruin the D label and franchise. The GOP gerrymandering goal increasingly is to makes sure that safe D seats are radical D seats that frighten independents and it is working.

If the economy and jobs turn around. Ol'BO could very well get elected again. A lot will depend on who the Reps field against him and the state the country is in. Who knows on that one?? I sure don't.

That is assuming that he wants a second term.

It is not a matter of who they field against him.

It is a matter of how the campaign is handled.

Obama did not win based on his experiences, he did not lose despite his inexperiences he did not win based on his ideology he did not lose despite his affiliations and associations...

Obama was elected despite anyone really knowing anything concrete about him.

Obama won based stricty on how his campaign was handled....and he did not lose based strictly on how his campaign was handled.

And it was handled SO WELL that he not only won the election, but he won a Nobel prize as well.

It is no longer who you are or what you believe...it is what your handlers do with you.

Just 29 percent of the registered voters surveyed by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics said they believed Obama would win in 2012; 64 percent said they expected him to lose.

Wow,

I thought that only 15 % of people are too naive to believe in his victory. The name of 45th Potus is Sarah Palin, I promise it 100 %.

Who the heck cares what a poll about what people see happening in 2 years says?

If such polls were correct our current President would be either Hillary Clinton or Rudy Guiliani.

Just 29 percent of the registered voters surveyed by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics said they believed Obama would win in 2012; 64 percent said they expected him to lose.

Wow,

I thought that only 15 % of people are too naive to believe in his victory. The name of 45th Potus is Sarah Palin, I promise it 100 %.

I wish I could share your optimism......

Forum List

Back