Poll: Most Americans think U.S. border most porous in the world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump campaigned and likely won the presidency on his promise to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S, and a new Rasmussen poll shows that a majority of Americans think our border is more porous than in other countries.

Poll: Most Americans Think U.S. Border Most Porous in the World
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as msm has their sheep believing they are the dominante power over America lmao

11 million is the proof of that
A country without borders will cease to exist.
The Democrat Voters are just too dumb to realize that they will suffer if that happens.

Last edited:
Talk to people who live right on our Southern border. Forget the polls the people who live it will tell you our border control is a joke. And the joke's on us.
My family is originally from Bay City and Corpus. We crossed into Mezko illegally all the time. Great weed and really cheap ! You could get 'luded at el farmacia !

President Donald Trump campaigned and likely won the presidency on his promise to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S, and a new Rasmussen poll shows that a majority of Americans think our border is more porous than in other countries.

And as msm has their sheep believing they are the dominante power over America lmao
Theres a reason most of the world sees your typical american as ignorant. Thanks for helping to support that belief.

Talk to people who live right on our Southern border. Forget the polls the people who live it will tell you our border control is a joke. And the joke's on us.

so true-----the porosity of the southern border never bothered me----till I talked to people from Texas and Arizona------they FEEL INVADED

Only foolish Americans belive such a silly thing.

That being said, sir, I confess I am a foolish American and damn proud of it.
Youre proud of being the stereotypical ignorant of the facts american?

The fact is our borders are porous
The fact is our borders are not the most porous in the world as the poll says. Do you clowns ever travel or is it you flunked out of geography?

The fact is our borders are not the most porous in the world as the poll says. Do you clowns ever travel or is it you flunked out of geography?

Polls are opinions, dipshit. I never said they are the most porous did I? Grab a fucking clue

Polls are opinions, dipshit. I never said they are the most porous did I? Grab a fucking clue
Opinions are based on beliefs which are based on your knowledge or lack of knowledge. I didnt say you said they were the most porous idiot. The people in the poll did you moron.

For the Record, article XXI of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo; February 2, 1848.

"If unhappily any disagreement should hereafter arise between the Governments of the two republics, whether with respect to the interpretation of any stipulation in this treaty, or with respect to any other particular concerning the political or commercial relations of the two nations, the said Governments, in the name of those nations, do promise to each other that they will endeavour, in the most sincere and earnest manner, to settle the differences so arising, and to preserve the state of peace and friendship in which the two countries are now placing themselves, using, for this end, mutual representations and pacific negotiations. And if, by these means, they should not be enabled to come to an agreement, a resort shall not, on this account, be had to reprisals, aggression, or hostility of any kind, by the one republic against the other, until the Government of that which deems itself aggrieved shall have maturely considered, in the spirit of peace and good neighbourship, whether it would not be better that such difference should be settled by the arbitration of commissioners appointed on each side, or by that of a friendly nation. And should such course be proposed by either party, it shall be acceded to by the other, unless deemed by it altogether incompatible with the nature of the difference, or the circumstances of the case.

One more example of Trump's lack of experience, lack of knowledge and willful disregard for history.

Forum List

Back