POLL: Is it time to separate?

Is it time to separate the country officially?

• Total voters
I do believe this is their final, ugly gasp. I suspect they know it too, which is why they're so crazed even with their hero strongman in office.
But this won't be pretty. It's already starting. But looking at history, other countries have survived it, and we will too.

And right on cue.....

O.k., so let's say we separate. We can take all the blue counties in the land and make them their own nation. It will be the most perfect woketopia imaginable with strrict rules of privilege based upon victim status with transgendered black differently abled entities at the very top and the white male devils at the bottom. Let's call our woketopia Orangemanbadistan. The red counties wee will just call America.

Now, in Orangemanbadistan, the state will decide who can work and who can't. Taking kids to the park and running a hair salon will be outlawed, but arson and looting strongly encouraged. Any person who makes any statement not held in accordance to woketopian ideals will be sent to a reeducation camp and police will be disbanded to be replaced with BLM warriors to ensure compliance to all matters woke. America will continue to be America.

My only question in all of this is this: How will Orangemanbadistan manage to feed itself because all of the farmland is in America?

O.k., so let's say we separate. We can take all the blue counties in the land and make them their own nation. It will be the most perfect woketopia imaginable with strrict rules of privilege based upon victim status with transgendered black differently abled entities at the very top and the white male devils at the bottom. Let's call our woketopia Orangemanbadistan. The red counties wee will just call America.

Now, in Orangemanbadistan, the state will decide who can work and who can't. Taking kids to the park and running a hair salon will be outlawed, but arson and looting strongly encouraged. Any person who makes any statement not held in accordance to woketopian ideals will be sent to a reeducation camp and police will be disbanded to be replaced with BLM warriors to ensure compliance to all matters woke. America will continue to be America.

My only question in all of this is this: How will Orangemanbadistan manage to feed itself because all of the farmland is in America?

You can't do it that way because it would solve nothing. The only way to do it is my way, which is divide the country in two with a line north to south. On one side will be where the conservatives live, and on the other, the liberals. Each will have their own country. Each will have their own laws, constitution, judges and courts. Each will have their own Congress and President. Each will have the option for their people to live in the cooler north or the warmer south.

I would suggest giving the Democrats the west side of our country. They can let in the people from Mexico and adjoining countries all they like since they will have most of the border. Plus for me, it would be great. Once the Democrats move from here, my property value will double or triple.

Forum List

Back