Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

Why are you so die hard in favor of Donald Trump?

Mainly because I'm not very fond of $7 gasoline, $130 a barrel oil, 8% inflation, energy-dependence on countries I don't like, shortages, supply line disruptions, high taxes, a transsexual military, leaving $10 billion worth of military equipment to the Taliban, an "America Last" attitude, and the possibility of a nuclear war in Europe.

Other than those little things, I also like the fact that he makes you leftists howl and throw your feces at each other like monkeys in the zoo. That's so entertaining.

Now why are you die hard against Trump? It was the Twitter tweets, right?

Trump/Haley would be a ticket I would like, but I do not know if it would happen.

The Dems should run Harris/Booker in 2024.

Whore and Spartacus.

Why do I have to "have" someone in an election that's over two years from now to ask why you think women would rush to vote for Haley and Gabbard?
1. Because your have to be older than two to be elected president, and the democrats don't have anyone older than 2 that's electable in 2024. Do you remember the democrat's presidential debates in 2020? It will be even worse in 2024.
2. Most women would love to see a woman president, and the democrats have no clue what the definition of a "woman" is, that's why I think women voters would vote for Nikki and Tulsi.

1. Because your have to be older than two to be elected president, and the democrats don't have anyone older than 2 that's electable in 2024. Do you remember the democrat's presidential debates in 2020? It will be even worse in 2024.
2. Most women would love to see a woman president, and the democrats have no clue what the definition of a "woman" is, that's why I think women voters would vote for Nikki and Tulsi.

What does eligibility age have to do with me somehow being obligated to "have" someone in 2024?

Democrat women vote on the basis of identity politics, and they aren't going to vote for Haley and Gabbard. Conservative women tend to be a lot more interested in policies, so I doubt they'll rush to vote for "Ooh, she has the same reproductive organs I do, how WONDERFUL!"

What does eligibility age have to do with me somehow being obligated to "have" someone in 2024?
Democrat women vote on the basis of identity politics, and they aren't going to vote for Haley and Gabbard. Conservative women tend to be a lot more interested in policies, so I doubt they'll rush to vote for "Ooh, she has the same reproductive organs I do, how WONDERFUL!"
Ok, keep tap dancing about not having anyone to put up in 2024. (it was a joke anyway)
I'm not talking about democrat women voting for Nikki as much as the indy women.
Republicans & Democrats are only about 30% of the electorate each, that leaves the 40% who are indys that decide elections.
Since you keep tap dancing about your nominee, here are the current betting odds on who it might be:
1649164729770.png

Mainly because I'm not very fond of $7 gasoline, $130 a barrel oil, 8% inflation, energy-dependence on countries I don't like, shortages, supply line disruptions, high taxes, a transsexual military, leaving $10 billion worth of military equipment to the Taliban, an "America Last" attitude, and the possibility of a nuclear war in Europe.

Other than those little things, I also like the fact that he makes you leftists howl and throw your feces at each other like monkeys in the zoo. That's so entertaining.

Now why are you die hard against Trump? It was the Twitter tweets, right?

Me a "leftist"??? I'm one of the most conservative members on this board.

I loathe Trump due to his crudity, vulgarity, his two divorces and his woman chasing. Not to mention I think he hurts conservative causes in the long run.

But I'm certainly no leftist.

Me a "leftist"??? I'm one of the most conservative members on this board.

I loathe Trump due to his crudity, vulgarity, his two divorces and his woman chasing. Not to mention I think he hurts conservative causes in the long run.

But I'm certainly no leftist.

Ok, my bad. I got my score cards mixed up.

Just pin my comment on the first leftist you come across today.

That's a nice pairing. But if Trump for whatever reason doesn't run I'd like to see Dennis Prager/Candace Owens. ;)

We should all be lucky if he doesn't run. He spends too much money. The GOP seems to have outlawed conservatism. Which is why the overlook Trumps spending problem.

Forum List

Back