Poll Finds Majority of Americans Support Supreme Court Decision Overturning Roe v. Wade

I disavow all current polls. 75% of people only have a cell phone with a call blocker app. The other quarter that still have land lines are all over the age of 70.

How do you get reasonable data in a situation like that?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, that is all you right wing clowns come with. Only a fool would believe that racist right wingers ended abortion to save black babies.
I'm not a "right winger," not even close, I am merely testament to just how radically far left and off the rails you fucks have gone, I will not sit by as a black man rails about abortion in the affirmative, do you not fucking understand even now, they are using abortion to get rid of you!!! And yet I am the winger to you, diabolical is what I think, how fucking diabolical it is to successfully condition targets of your destruction, into not just embracing their destruction, but enthusiastically embracing such as their right! :wink:

As opposed to the MSM BS about the decision.

A new Rasmussen poll finds a majority of Americans support the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Rasmussen finds 50% of Americans favor the decision allowing states to protect babies from abortion while just 45% oppose it.
The new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. voters approve of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, including 38% who Strongly Approve of the decision. Some 45% disapprove of the Supreme Court’s new ruling, including 38% who Strongly Disapprove.
Among Republican voters, 75% approve of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade and just 20% disapprove. Seventy-one percent (71%) of Democrats disapprove of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, but 25% approve.
Voters not affiliated with either major party are more closely divided, with 53% approving the court’s decision returning abortion to states and 42% disapproving.
Seventy-eight percent (78%) of pro-choice voters disapprove of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade, while 88% of pro-life voters approve of the new abortion ruling.
According to Rasmussen, 53% of whites, 41% of black voters and 49% of other minorities at least somewhat approve of the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.
Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are overwhelmingly against the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade. Among voters who Strongly Approve of Biden’s performance as president, 72% disapprove of the court’s ruling, including 63% who Strongly Disapprove of the decision.
Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are overwhelmingly against the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade. Among voters who Strongly Approve of Biden’s performance as president, 72% disapprove of the court’s ruling, including 63% who Strongly Disapprove of the decision. ...

Abortion will lose popularity from this point on, which is the main reason leftists are so incensed by this ruling.

I don't care.

I'm more worried about the dozens of other issues greatly impacting America and all Americans. A court saying states get to decide if they want to include abortions means nothing to me as of right now.

I also don't care because if women who don't want a kid took more responsibility then we wouldn't need abortions. Flushing a baby because you didn't take precautions or consider the results of your actions is your own fault. And I don't care because I'm not a woman.

Majority of Americans disapprove of SCOTUS Roe v. Wade reversal, poll shows​

By Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN

Updated 12:03 AM ET, Tue June 28, 2022

(CNN)Most Americans disapprove of the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe vs. Wade, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll conducted Friday and Saturday in the immediate wake of the ruling.

A 59% majority of US adults disapprove, with 41% approving. About half (52%) call the decision a step backward for America, with 31% calling it a step forward and 17% saying it's neither.
Among women, two-thirds (67%) disapprove of the ruling, with just 33% approving. A 56% majority of women say that the decision will make the lives of most American women worse.

A 58% majority of Americans say they'd favor a federal law making abortion legal nationwide, while 42% would oppose this. And 64% say they'd like abortion in their states to be legal in most or all cases.

I suspect that once people begin to realize that the Supreme Court did NOT make abortions illegal and in fact merely turned the issue back to the states because the US Congress cannot do it's job, that the disapproval numbers for the decision will drop. AS IT SHOULD. Why? Because that is the way our system of gov't is supposed to work.

" Fee Press Works For Private Despots And Yay For Stupid People "

* Abortion Is NOT a STATE ISSUE *

I suspect that once people begin to realize that the Supreme Court did NOT make abortions illegal and in fact merely turned the issue back to the states because the US Congress cannot do it's job, that the disapproval numbers for the decision will drop. AS IT SHOULD. Why? Because that is the way our system of gov't is supposed to work.
The majority of us public are political science dullards and their overlords who promote the fee press prefer them to be doting dumb as rocks clueless partisan hacks .

As a pro-choice republican , antifederalists bantering for statistism are simply a different parallel of demented authoritarian dictatorial psychopath goofballs lauding democracy as tyranny by majority while covertly despising individualism and equal protection of negatively liberties for individuals .

A state is comprised of citizens and birth is required for the instantiation of citizenship , of constitutional protections and for equal protection ; and as a ZEF has not been born a state interest does not exist on its behalf and a ZEF does not have constitutional protections that would include a wright to life .

The only option to overturning roe v wade was to send it back to the federal legislature with a ruling that a ZEF ( zygote , embryo ,fetus ) does not have constitutional protections for not having met a birth requirement for equal protection ( wright to life included ) and a constitutional amendment was required , and as that was not possible the traitorous scrotus chose sedition instead - Equal Protection Of Citizenship Is In A State Of Sedition Because Of Supreme Court Ruling On Abortion .

As opposed to the MSM BS about the decision.

A new Rasmussen poll finds a majority of Americans support the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Rasmussen finds 50% of Americans favor the decision allowing states to protect babies from abortion while just 45% oppose it.
The new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. voters approve of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, including 38% who Strongly Approve of the decision. Some 45% disapprove of the Supreme Court’s new ruling, including 38% who Strongly Disapprove.
Among Republican voters, 75% approve of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade and just 20% disapprove. Seventy-one percent (71%) of Democrats disapprove of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, but 25% approve.
Voters not affiliated with either major party are more closely divided, with 53% approving the court’s decision returning abortion to states and 42% disapproving.
Seventy-eight percent (78%) of pro-choice voters disapprove of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade, while 88% of pro-life voters approve of the new abortion ruling.
According to Rasmussen, 53% of whites, 41% of black voters and 49% of other minorities at least somewhat approve of the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.
Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are overwhelmingly against the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade. Among voters who Strongly Approve of Biden’s performance as president, 72% disapprove of the court’s ruling, including 63% who Strongly Disapprove of the decision.
Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are overwhelmingly against the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade. Among voters who Strongly Approve of Biden’s performance as president, 72% disapprove of the court’s ruling, including 63% who Strongly Disapprove of the decision. ...

Ultimately abortion will be outlawed nationwide by SCOTUS. This is the goal we are working toward, and we will get it.

" Fee Press Works For Private Despots And Yay For Stupid People "

* Abortion Is NOT a STATE ISSUE *

The majority of us public are political science dullards and their overlords who promote the fee press prefer them to be doting dumb as rocks clueless partisan hacks .

As a pro-choice republican , antifederalists bantering for statistism are simply a different parallel of demented authoritarian dictatorial psychopath goofballs lauding democracy as tyranny by majority while covertly despising individualism and equal protection of negatively liberties for individuals .

A state is comprised of citizens and birth is required for the instantiation of citizenship , of constitutional protections and for equal protection ; and as a ZEF has not been born a state interest does not exist on its behalf and a ZEF does not have constitutional protections that would include a wright to life .

The only option to overturning roe v wade was to send it back to the federal legislature with a ruling that a ZEF ( zygote , embryo ,fetus ) does not have constitutional protections for not having met a birth requirement for equal protection ( wright to life included ) and a constitutional amendment was required , and as that was not possible the traitorous scrotus chose sedition instead - Equal Protection Of Citizenship Is In A State Of Sedition Because Of Supreme Court Ruling On Abortion .

As I understand it, the decision to overturn Roe v Wade was not made on the question of citizenship for the ZEF. The sole consideration for the current Court is that the right to an abortion is not supported or inferred in the US Constitution, and that is it. That's all they did, they did not say anything about the right to life for the unborn. Since the US Congress has not legislated the question of citizenship for the ZEF, that question is left to the states to decide. It is possible that the Supreme Court may at some point make a determination about that, but I do not see anything in our Constitution that an opinion one way or the other could be based. Absent a constitutional amendment, which is not going to happen soon, or congressional legislation that deals with the issue, it falls to the states to make their own laws about that.

BTW, there is absolutely no sedition involved in this case. NONE. And there is/was nothing traitorous about the current Court ruling the way they did and leaving the question of citizenship and when equal protections begin is not within their purview to determine. That would be legislating from the bench, which is precisely what the 1973 Roe v Wade decision was.

Rasmussen traditionally leans conservative. This poll comes as no surprise to me.

Pew, on the other hand, said two days ago that "Nearly six-in-ten adults (57%) disapprove of the court’s sweeping decision, including 43% who strongly disapprove. About four-in-ten (41%) approve of the court’s decision (25% strongly approve)." (source: Majority of Public Disapproves of Supreme Court’s Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade)

That jives pretty closely to NPR's report on a Marist poll from a week ago, that said "By a 56%-to-40% margin, respondents oppose the court's decision, including 45% who strongly oppose it." (source: )

In early June, after the leak but before the decision, Gallup posted a similar response, saying "[A] steady 58% majority believe that the landmark 1973 Supreme Court ruling that recognized abortion as a constitutional right should stand, while 35% want it to be reversed." (source: Steady 58% of Americans Do Not Want Roe v. Wade Overturned)

And on June 26, an article in Fortune referenced a CBS poll that says "The poll, conducted Friday and Saturday, found 59% disapproved of the ruling, including 67% of women." (source: Most Americans disagree with Supreme Court’s Roe decision, CBS poll suggests)

57, 56, 58, 59. I think it is pretty clear that Rasmussen is an outlier, even moreso than usual.

Rasmussen traditionally leans conservative. This poll comes as no surprise to me.

Pew, on the other hand, said two days ago that "Nearly six-in-ten adults (57%) disapprove of the court’s sweeping decision, including 43% who strongly disapprove. About four-in-ten (41%) approve of the court’s decision (25% strongly approve)." (source: Majority of Public Disapproves of Supreme Court’s Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade)

That jives pretty closely to NPR's report on a Marist poll from a week ago, that said "By a 56%-to-40% margin, respondents oppose the court's decision, including 45% who strongly oppose it." (source: Home Page Top Stories 2022/06/27/1107733632/poll-majorities-oppose-supreme-courts-abortion-ruling-and-worry-about-other-righ)

In early June, after the leak but before the decision, Gallup posted a similar response, saying "[A] steady 58% majority believe that the landmark 1973 Supreme Court ruling that recognized abortion as a constitutional right should stand, while 35% want it to be reversed." (source: Steady 58% of Americans Do Not Want Roe v. Wade Overturned)

And on June 26, an article in Fortune referenced a CBS poll that says "The poll, conducted Friday and Saturday, found 59% disapproved of the ruling, including 67% of women." (source: Most Americans disagree with Supreme Court’s Roe decision, CBS poll suggests)

57, 56, 58, 59. I think it is pretty clear that Rasmussen is an outlier, even moreso than usual.

In time I think those numbers will change as more people realize that the ruling did not make abortion illegal, it only said that there is not right to an abortion in the US Constitution. And that's it, the Court leaves the question up to the states to resolve as they see fit, unless the US Congress can get their shit together and legislate the issue. I think most people don't understand why the Court rules as they did.

Are you saying that conservatives don't?
We don't pay as much attention to polls as the left does. The left looks at polls to decide what to say to the crowd they're speaking to. Conservatives are the same regardless. Conservatives have principles and values. Democrats don't. You can't have morals and values and support murdering babies.

Poll results depend ENTIRELY on how the question is presented.

One might note as well that Roe v Wade has been dead-letter law for at least twenty years. RvW created a trimester-based test for abortion which was discarded by Casey v Planned Parenthood and others. Under Roe there were NO THIRD TRIMESTER ABORTIONS. Now we had people arguing whether live babies could be legally left to die.

" Abdicating Independence To Traitors "

* Deflection Pretending Omission *

As I understand it, the decision to overturn Roe v Wade was not made on the question of citizenship for the ZEF. The sole consideration for the current Court is that the right to an abortion is not supported or inferred in the US Constitution, and that is it. That's all they did, they did not say anything about the right to life for the unborn. Since the US Congress has not legislated the question of citizenship for the ZEF, that question is left to the states to decide. It is possible that the Supreme Court may at some point make a determination about that, but I do not see anything in our Constitution that an opinion one way or the other could be based. Absent a constitutional amendment, which is not going to happen soon, or congressional legislation that deals with the issue, it falls to the states to make their own laws about that.

BTW, there is absolutely no sedition involved in this case. NONE. And there is/was nothing traitorous about the current Court ruling the way they did and leaving the question of citizenship and when equal protections begin is not within their purview to determine. That would be legislating from the bench, which is precisely what the 1973 Roe v Wade decision was.
What is the difference between us 9th and 10th amendments ?

A state interest requires a citizen , or an individual born alive , that is further defined as a person by title 1 section 8 of us code , and that does not apply to a ZEF .

A state interest in a citizen or person would be remanded if protections between them existed , but not simply for the sake of whim .

To presume an assertion that us states were not defending a wright to life of a ZEF is disingenuous as SUPREME DECEIT by ALL EAT TOE made reference to a " potential life " as justification to return the issue to states , all while LYING his NEOPHYTE SHIT for BRAINS ASS off by stating that the Roe court did not explain " potential life " that any with a modicum of intelligence could reason as " imminent birth " in lieu of " live birth " requirement for equal protection from Blackmun's " Logically , of course " statement .

* Logically Of Course No State Interest *

* Definitely Sedition *

I'm not a "right winger," not even close, I am merely testament to just how radically far left and off the rails you fucks have gone, I will not sit by as a black man rails about abortion in the affirmative, do you not fucking understand even now, they are using abortion to get rid of you!!! And yet I am the winger to you, diabolical is what I think, how fucking diabolical it is to successfully condition targets of your destruction, into not just embracing their destruction, but enthusiastically embracing such as their right! :wink:
He's not really a Black man. He's a commie using a front.

A state interest requires a citizen , or an individual born alive , that is further defined as a person by title 1 section 8 of us code , and that does not apply to a ZEF .

Sez you. In some states a pregnant women who is murdered is considered a double homicide.

Title 1, Section 8:

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being “born alive” as defined in this section.

Dude: the Supreme Court did not rule on citizenship one way or the other, for the simple reason that it isn't in their purview. They rule on what the Constitution says and means, and if it ain't there then they don't issue a ruling on citizenship. They left that question up to the states to decide, which is what the 10th Amendment is for.

Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are overwhelmingly against the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade. Among voters who Strongly Approve of Biden’s performance as president, 72% disapprove of the court’s ruling, including 63% who Strongly Disapprove of the decision
Biden’s strongest supporters are demonic worshippers of Moloch.

Forum List

Back