Poll: Do you want you electricity rates to skyrocket?

Do you want your electricity rate to skyrocket?

• Total voters
It's essential that everyone's electric bills go stratospheric.

Only when you Democrat-voting assholes are either extinct (frozen or cooked) and the few prudent prevail and save the planet.

"Prudent": A word sans meaning to liberals.
Sure, let the Republicans have the reigns.

February 20 2021
Texas’s wholesale power prices have increased to more than $9,000 per megawatt hour

As Texas continues to battle with the aftermath of the historic winter storm that collapsed the state’s power grid, some residents are receiving electric bills as high as $10,000, according to NBC News.

Jose Del Rio of Haltom City in the Dallas-Fort Worth area received a $630 electricity bill this month instead of the $125 to $150 bill he normally receives each month for his vacant two-bedroom home.
Alas your continued mindless responses demonstrate that you are still using an electrically powered computer, contributing mightily to Global-What-The-Fuck and squandering your allowance on electric bills that are not yet nearly nigh enough.

Until you find a way to blog by semaphore you're part of the problem.
Right, Trumper.
ALL the energy plants in my state are NG, solar or wind generated.

June 16 2021
INDIANTOWN, Fla. —
Florida Power & Light imploded the towering chimney stack of its last coal-fired generating plant on Wednesday, a milestone in its transition to cleaner energy sources.

Puffs of smoke came from the base of the 495-foot stack and then it fell to the side in one piece, kicking up a large cloud of dust as it smashed into the ground.

A demolition company used 171 pounds of explosives to implode the stack and an adjoining conveyor building in Indiantown, 30 miles north of West Palm Beach.

The plant was built in 1995 and FPL purchased it in 2016. It shut the plant down more than two years ago.

FPL will tear down the rest of the plant later this year. The company hasn’t said what it will do with the site, but it has been investing heavily in natural gas and solar-powered plants.

Only when you Democrat-voting assholes are either extinct (frozen or cooked) and the few prudent prevail and save the planet.

February 20 2021
Texas’s wholesale power prices have increased to more than $9,000 per megawatt hour

As Texas continues to battle with the aftermath of the historic winter storm that collapsed the state’s power grid, some residents are receiving electric bills as high as $10,000, according to NBC News.

Jose Del Rio of Haltom City in the Dallas-Fort Worth area received a $630 electricity bill this month instead of the $125 to $150 bill he normally receives each month for his vacant two-bedroom home.
Alas your continued mindless responses demonstrate that you are still using an electrically powered computer, contributing mightily to Global-What-The-Fuck and squandering your allowance on electric bills that are not yet nearly nigh enough.

Right, Trumper.

June 16 2021
INDIANTOWN, Fla. —
Florida Power & Light imploded the towering chimney stack of its last coal-fired generating plant on Wednesday, a milestone in its transition to cleaner energy sources.

Puffs of smoke came from the base of the 495-foot stack and then it fell to the side in one piece, kicking up a large cloud of dust as it smashed into the ground.

A demolition company used 171 pounds of explosives to implode the stack and an adjoining conveyor building in Indiantown, 30 miles north of West Palm Beach.

The plant was built in 1995 and FPL purchased it in 2016. It shut the plant down more than two years ago.

FPL will tear down the rest of the plant later this year. The company hasn’t said what it will do with the site, but it has been investing heavily in natural gas and solar-powered plants.
Fucking liar

February 20 2021

Right, Trumper.

June 16 2021
INDIANTOWN, Fla. —

Fucking liar
Awwwww................................Q NUT daily didn't report that?

Too bad.

February 20 2021

Right, Trumper.

June 16 2021
INDIANTOWN, Fla. —

Fucking liar
Awwwww................................Q NUT daily didn't report that?

Too bad.
Lie some more?

The batteries for back up power are additional cost.
Yeah, they cost at least as much as the solar panels.
My entire backup cost $1,200. Installed
That's a lot of money in double D's battery's
You have no idea how or what solar is. The batteries are twelve volt just like a car battery except they are not lead and acid. The biggest cost is the inverter to change DC to AC in both directions.
Double D's battery's are not 12 volts
The batteries for back up power are additional cost.
Yeah, they cost at least as much as the solar panels.
My entire backup cost $1,200. Installed
That's a lot of money in double D's battery's
You have no idea how or what solar is. The batteries are twelve volt just like a car battery except they are not lead and acid. The biggest cost is the inverter to change DC to AC in both directions.
I don't? Funny I have a degree in climate change from dumb ass liberal university
Why would you have a degree in a subject you don't believe is real.

Stop lying on the internet.

I would gladly pay more for electricity if the additional cost were related to a re-birth of nuclear power.

The idiocy of solar panels, wind, and harnessing farts are a silly diversion, taken seriously only by unserious people.
You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're obviously clueless. Under useless Obama, Michael ShellenBerger pushed the crazy tree hugging renewable narrative that much, the credulous useless Obama pumped billions into the stupid idea. Then guess what!! Shellenberger finally realised that renewables will not save the planet but nuclear will.

So watch the video and learn something useful.

Why is his opinion worth any more than yours?

I drive past this massive solar farm outside of Jacksonville regularly, along I-10. Solar panels as far as the eye can see, literally. I wish Google Maps would update their images because it's nowhere to be found. It's just one of 7 huge solar farms in the Jacksonville area alone.

1625507498573.png

1625507552913.png

1625507605494.png

1625507634941.png

1625507663729.png

1625507703089.png

1625507741120.png

This is just Jacksonville. Energy Options for Tomorrow

Last edited:
The brainwashed right-wing think all these giant corporations don't know what they are doing and should go back to burning coal. :auiqs.jpg:

Synthaholic
I'd rather be a born liar, than a traitorous, treacherous, backstabbing, two-faced, maniacal, human-hating, anti-American, shit-for-brains Hitler wanna-be like you Trump!!!
FIXED!

------------------------------------------------

Awww, nice try COWARD......removing the quote option! I'm smarter than YOU, I know my ways around your pathetic, cheating, toddler tantrum ways!!!

I feel sorry for you being a frigid, infertile, useless, worthless, jobless skank, that nobody wants to be around, is all alone, is turned down by prostitutes of both sexes, has absolutely no skills of any kind, and will die a lonely virgin!

People hate and despise you, and you fight back with pathetic attempts at blaming everybody else for your miserable, dysfunctional, boring existence.

You have to blame everybody else on the planet for your despicable, non-existent life, and try and drag everybody down with you.........and you get all whiny and arrogant when your childish, toddler-esque tantrums don't work.

Crawl back into your dark, dank, skank cave from which you slithered, and go back to playing with your blow-up sex doll in the dark, and fantasizing about being a real human being one day and having at least one person that can tolerate your existence on this planet...............because that’s as close as you will ever get to any of them!!

Synthaholic
I'd rather be a born liar, than a traitorous, treacherous, backstabbing, two-faced, maniacal, human-hating, anti-American, shit-for-brains Hitler wanna-be like you Trump!!!
FIXED!

Awww, nice try COWARD......removing the quote option! I'm smarter than YOU, I know my ways around your pathetic, cheating, toddler tantrum ways!!!

I feel sorry for you being a frigid, infertile, useless, worthless, jobless skank, that nobody wants to be around, is all alone, is turned down by prostitutes of both sexes, has absolutely no skills of any kind, and will die a lonely virgin!

People hate and despise you, and you fight back with pathetic attempts at blaming everybody else for your miserable, dysfunctional, boring existence.

You have to blame everybody else on the planet for your despicable, non-existent life, and try and drag everybody down with you.........and you get all whiny and arrogant when your childish, toddler-esque tantrums don't work.

Crawl back into your dark, dank, skank cave from which you slithered, and go back to playing with your blow-up sex doll in the dark, and fantasizing about being a real human being one day and having at least one person that can tolerate your existence on this planet...............because that’s as close as you will ever get to any of them!!
Do you feel better? :auiqs.jpg:

Synthaholic
FIXED!

Do you feel better? :auiqs.jpg:

Seeing as you didn't refute anything I said, means I am correct on all counts.
So yeah, I do. Thanks for asking!!!
giphy.gif

I would gladly pay more for electricity if the additional cost were related to a re-birth of nuclear power.

The idiocy of solar panels, wind, and harnessing farts are a silly diversion, taken seriously only by unserious people.
You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're obviously clueless. Under useless Obama, Michael ShellenBerger pushed the crazy tree hugging renewable narrative that much, the credulous useless Obama pumped billions into the stupid idea. Then guess what!! Shellenberger finally realised that renewables will not save the planet but nuclear will.

So watch the video and learn something useful.

Why is his opinion worth any more than yours?

Why is the opinion of health advisors on Covid masks and social distancing worth any more than yours?

Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Electricity is tied to the futures market.
You're dodging the question brickie.

Why are you dodging the question?

Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Who does?
I spent $$$ so mine is never $100.
Solar panels, already paid for themselves.
LED lighting already paid for themselves.
The window shakers paid for themselves, instead of central A/C.
All are saving me quite a bit each month.
I calculated about a month after they both paid for themselves, years ago, maybe $50 to $75 a month.
Could be more now.
But my power company's kw/h has been cheaper too.
Why are you dodging the poll and the question?

The question is: Do you want your electricity rate to skyrocket?

Forum List

Back