Poll: Do you want you electricity rates to skyrocket?

Do you want your electricity rate to skyrocket?

• Total voters
Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Who does?
I spent $$$ so mine is never $100.
Solar panels, already paid for themselves.
LED lighting already paid for themselves.
The window shakers paid for themselves, instead of central A/C.
All are saving me quite a bit each month.
I calculated about a month after they both paid for themselves, years ago, maybe $50 to $75 a month.
Could be more now.
But my power company's kw/h has been cheaper too.

Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Who does?
I calculated about a month after they both paid for themselves, years ago, maybe $50 to $75 a month.
Could be more now.
Don't lie. You probably spent at least $30,000 for a solar system, and it still doesn't provide all your power.

Are you a born liar, or is it a skill you picked up?

I'd rather be a born liar, than a traitorous, treacherous, backstabbing, two-faced, maniacal, human-hating, anti-American, shit-for-brains Hitler wanna-be like you!!!

Were you born an evil, vile, malicious, deranged psychopath, or did you learn that from your Muslim schools and Neo-Nazi "teachers"??

The question is...

Who does?
Could be more now.
Don't lie. You probably spent at least $30,000 for a solar system, and it still doesn't provide all your power.
My system was$18,000.00 and is paid for.

I'd rather be a born liar, than a traitorous, treacherous, backstabbing, two-faced, maniacal, human-hating, anti-American, shit-for-brains Hitler wanna-be like you!!!

Were you born an evil, vile, malicious, deranged psychopath, or did you learn that from your Muslim schools and Neo-Nazi "teachers"??
From just this post I gather you are not American.

The question is...

Who does?
Could be more now.
My system was$18,000.00 and is paid for.
How is it "paid for?" How many watts does it put out?

From just this post I gather you are not American.
I gather the same thing about you.

I am solar powered with battery backup so my cost for electricity is $o.oo
Yeah, right. What about at night? What about when the sun doesn't come out?
I got mine years ago and paid for it with my savings on power billing. Battery back up is for night power. The sun is always in the sky in the daytime and even with clouds it produces power. My system produces 1800 KW.

I got mine years ago and paid for it with my savings on power billing. Battery back up is for night power. The sun is always in the sky in the daytime and even with clouds it produces power. My system produces 1800 KW.
1800 W is barely enough to run a blow dryer. It certainly won't run any air conditioning. If it's a cloudy day, your power output will be drastically reduced. Your claim that you spend 0% on grid electricity is obvious bullshit.

1800 W is barely enough to run a blow dryer. It certainly won't run any air conditioning. If it's a cloudy day, your power output will be drastically reduced. Your claim that you spend 0% on grid electricity is obvious bullshit.
Please be kind enough to see that I posted KW not watts.

Please be kind enough to see that I posted KW not watts.
Bullshit. Show us a solar power system that produces 1.8 million watts.

Forum List

Back