POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

The beginning of the steady decline does go back to Gingrich and Delay. The advent of trump was like a cliff at the bottom of a slope.
You are a political DemNazi Whore laying in the DemNazi gutter. Why do you choose to prostitute yourself and promote propaganda for people that hate you?

I love how all the rw mouthpieces scream bloody murder and then cite opinions of rightwingers that listen to them.
I agree with those who say we need to see the warrent and what was taken, and am glad to see the DoJ stepping up. But I’m fed up with Trump enablers.

Reports were that they shut down the cameras.
Not what I heard. CI-3 said trump and jr. watched it in real time. What reason would they have to turn off the cameras? Those serving the warrant knew the trumpsters would accuse them of planting items. The cameras, along with bodycams show nothing was planted.

Not what I heard. CI-3 said trump and jr. watched it in real time. What reason would they have to turn off the cameras? Those serving the warrant knew the trumpsters would accuse them of planting items. The cameras, along with bodycams show nothing was planted.

Link that information. Where'd you get it?

zhzhhxjxjxjsnnx.jpg

Where did you read or hear about it. You "heard" about from somewhere. Where?
No place that I can verify. Feel free to just think I made it up, but look for similar information from several sources in the next couple of days.

Oh, you have bodycam footage? Post it...

Forum List

Back