POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

Thats the very definition of misinformation then.
Well, no. It;s FBI policy to wear bodycams when serving warrants.

Misinformation is false information. I passed on information that I have reason to believe credible about trump et al watching the raid on existing security cameras, without giving you the means to verify it. Those are two seperate things. If you doubt that there were existing security cameras in Mar-a-Lago that could be remotely accessed by trump, then you are free to choose to not believe it,

Just the image of Trump in handcuffs would be cathartic and satisfying regardless of how the case turned out.

Just the image of Trump in handcuffs would be cathartic and satisfying regardless of how the case turned out.
1660354035860.png

Another quickie poll based on about 1,000 phone calls. My guess is that it was rigged to support the FBI but they couldn't get better than 40%

Yeah, the far rightwing polling company rigged it to support the FBI

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well, no. It;s FBI policy to wear bodycams when serving warrants.

Misinformation is false information. I passed on information that I have reason to believe credible about trump et al watching the raid on existing security cameras, without giving you the means to verify it. Those are two seperate things. If you doubt that there were existing security cameras in Mar-a-Lago that could be remotely accessed by trump, then you are free to choose to not believe it,
Well, thank you…Frankly I don’t know what to believe…I do know that there is a fascination with getting Trump, where there seems to be none when concerning democrats. That should bother everyone.

Well, thank you…Frankly I don’t know what to believe…I do know that there is a fascination with getting Trump, where there seems to be none when concerning democrats. That should bother everyone.
There is always more interest in "getting" someone who commits more crimes.

What’s so funny? Many on the right feel the leadership within the FBI, and DoJ is corrupt.

What so funny is saying that the Trafalgar Group did a poll hoping to find support for the FBI.

Jesus may put you in handcuffs someday, then toss your ass into eternal hellfire for opposing a good man
Lol this is absolutely hysterical. It’s amazing you guys lack the self awareness to know that you are in a cult. Clearly you are bonkers on how you worship this orange moron.

Lol this is absolutely hysterical. It’s amazing you guys lack the self awareness to know that you are in a cult. Clearly you are bonkers on how you worship this orange moron.
They really do believe that he is a good, honest, brilliant, God-fearing man who just wants to help others.

This guy. Of all people. I'm out of adjectives.

Forum List

Back