POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

Unfortunately, whatever they found, if anything, probably won't come out unless and until they go to court, and that could be a LONG time away. Meanwhile, both ends will fill the time jumping to conclusions and spinning conspiracy theories.

Although, I guess, other upcoming charges (like NY, Jan 6 and Georgia) will provide some helpful distraction, if they go anywhere.

They really do believe that he is a good, honest, brilliant, God-fearing man who just wants to help others.

This guy. Of all people. I'm out of adjectives.
It really is bizarre. I will die before understanding why he is worshiped the way he is.

They really do believe that he is a good, honest, brilliant, God-fearing man who just wants to help others.

This guy. Of all people. I'm out of adjectives.
Not necessarily there clown…But, face it DC is broken.

No longer is there equal justice.
The MSM is partisan.
Inflation is crushing the average American.
Crime is all but unprosecuted.
Companies are poised for massive layoffs.
Dems, including Biden are full on, wide open on spending.
Borders are wide open.
etc. etc…

And all you clowns can do is “get Trump”…sad.

We knew this. Americans can see what's what. First blush polling out. Flop sweat ensues.

Of course the Democrats will follow with all kinds of panic push-polling, but this is what it is. Already we see FBI and DOJ rats trying to sell each other out on this.

If you click to the poll results, you will see Independents believe Trump's political enemies were behind this in a 53/35% split. Huge failure, Dems. Huge.

View attachment 680562

MAGA-cultists aren't sane Americans.

It really is bizarre. I will die before understanding why he is worshiped the way he is.
Its not that complicated.
1. No one worships Trump, we love that he battles leftists, the deep state, Hollywood, and anti-Americans.
2. We like his America First policies. Closed borders, Fair Trade, US manufacturing, real press conferences.
1660422318436.png

3. We love that he makes leftist heads explode.
4. Here you go, remember when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning?

5. Here is what you can build if you work hard:
1660422135979.png

Trump make sense now?

Now you explain Biden:
1660422467344.png

Lol why would this destroy the country? What the fuck are you talking about?
Surely you can see what, going forward, will be a precedent of going after opposition presidents, and or candidates like 3rd world banana republics do? And how that damages the US credibility on the world stage?

Unfortunately, whatever they found, if anything, probably won't come out unless and until they go to court, and that could be a LONG time away. Meanwhile, both ends will fill the time jumping to conclusions and spinning conspiracy theories.

Although, I guess, other upcoming charges (like NY, Jan 6 and Georgia) will provide some helpful distraction, if they go anywhere.

Thanks for your update.
It equals shits n' giggles. :abgg2q.jpg:

Not necessarily there clown…But, face it DC is broken.

No longer is there equal justice.
The MSM is partisan.
Inflation is crushing the average American.
Crime is all but unprosecuted.
Companies are poised for massive layoffs.
Dems, including Biden are full on, wide open on spending.
Borders are wide open.
etc. etc…

And all you clowns can do is “get Trump”…sad.
Mac1958 yeah, it hilarious isn’t it? You are trash.

Its not that complicated.
1. No one worships Trump, we love that he battles leftists, the deep state, Hollywood, and anti-Americans.
2. We like his America First policies. Closed borders, Fair Trade, US manufacturing, real press conferences.
View attachment 682000
3. We love that he makes leftist heads explode.
4. Here you go, remember when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning?

5. Here is what you can build if you work hard:
View attachment 681998

Trump make sense now?

Now you explain Biden:
View attachment 682003

I’m sorry do you realize how nauseatingly stupid to still be talking about Hillary’s loss? I mean my god dude lol. Yes, congratulations the media ended up being wrong. If you want to call that some kind of personal victory you can gloat about after SIX YEARS, then you obviously don’t win very often lol

Surely you can see what, going forward, will be a precedent of going after opposition presidents, and or candidates like 3rd world banana republics do? And how that damages the US credibility on the world stage?
I really don’t understand why you people can’t be the slightest bit objective about this. At the very least you could say “I must admit it is troubling he got raided by the FBI, but because we know so little right now I will reserve judgment for whether or not he is guilty of any crime.”

I’m sorry do you realize how nauseatingly stupid to still be talking about Hillary’s loss? I mean my god dude lol. Yes, congratulations the media ended up being wrong. If you want to call that some kind of personal victory you can gloat about after SIX YEARS, then you obviously don’t win very often lol
I wouldn't try to explain why I support Biden either. He's a disaster.

Here's why I don't support Xiden:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Now Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents!! WTF???
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1660424386341.png
Time for a shower sweetheart...

I really don’t understand why you people can’t be the slightest bit objective about this. At the very least you could say “I must admit it is troubling he got raided by the FBI, but because we know so little right now I will reserve judgment for whether or not he is guilty of any crime.”
In all seriousness, I don't believe it gets that far in their thought processes.

Any news that might be negative is immediately dismissed as fraudulent and fake until and unless they get the sanitized, one-sided MAGA media version. The only variable in their reaction will be whether they try to attach some kind of conspiracy theory to it.

Forum List

Back