Beto O’Rourke snaps at heckler at campaign event laughing over Uvalde: “It may be funny to you, motherf*cker.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's a fighter, that's my fighter...he's brave out there doing multiple town halls per day, contacting with the audience, and there will be a debate with Governor Abbott on Sept 30...bring it!

Your beat down is unstoppable mother fucker. The consecutive losses will continue to pile up. Texas is not ready for a kept sissy with a criminal record..... mutha fucker.

beta rorscach.jpg

he's a fighter, that's my fighter...he's brave out there doing multiple town halls per day, contacting with the audience, and there will be a debate with Governor Abbott on Sept 30...bring it!

The counter-protesters weren't laughing about the shooting in Uvalde. They were laughing at Beto's simpleminded theatrics. The "MFer" should have slapped the taste out of Beto's foul mouth.

Beto is a vile piece if shit.

No wonder you like him.

The beta boy will probably announce his run for president the day after Abbott kicks his commie ass. I doubt he'll get any major donors to give to his next lost cause.

Fuck that stupid lamer! His crew wasn't shit, ever! I was 2 tiers above his crew back in the day. I wasn't super-top, but not far removed. Beto's crew were queer pussies.

:auiqs.jpg:I made things better than they did. They sucked. Hard. They were about 2 levels below St0rmKa0s and tried so hard to be something.

You know..phreaking and all that? Cracking, hacking?

Somehow the best were MacFags. Manson, the Woz, I was on the other side. I was PC.

They weren't like..mortal enemies, but we had different views. I was allowed in the apple room, that's how ijeet I was, and they knew I was a PC dude.

Last edited:
Your beat down is unstoppable mother fucker. The consecutive losses will continue to pile up. Texas is not ready for a kept sissy with a criminal record..... mutha fucker.

beta-rorscach-jpg.680558
Thank the gods I'm safe, I see a stage full of them.

That’s “your fighter”? Yeah, you’re a flaming lib loser.

The counter-protesters weren't laughing about the shooting in Uvalde. They were laughing at Beto's simpleminded theatrics. The "MFer" should have slapped the taste out of Beto's foul mouth.
This is what was reported

“I’m going to make sure that now, 11 weeks since we lost 19 kids and their two teachers, shot to death with a weapon originally designed for use in combat, legally purchased by an 18-year-old who did not try to obtain one when he was 16 or 17 but followed the law that’s on the books, ladies and gentleman, that says that you can buy not one, you can buy two or more if you want to, AR-15s, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and take that weapon that was originally designed for use on the battlefields in Vietnam to penetrate an enemy soldier’s helmet at 500 feet and knock him down dead…”

It was then that a man could be heard laughing loudly in the background.

“Up against kids at 5 feet… it may be funny to you, motherfucker, but it’s not funny to me, OK?” O’Rourke said.

He was laughing at what O'Rourke was saying.. You might not agree on he wants to fix it but he was dead right about the guy laughing..

It is clear that the Trumpster are in real fear of O'Rourke.. The demographics are changing in Texas and they are on a looser...

Texas is growing a huge renewables industry and they won't be voting for idiots who are against climate change reform... Another Looser...

There government is one of the weakest in the US failing their people with poor infrastructure and accepting lobby money and letting companies run rampant..

Forum List

Back