Poll: 93% of Ukrainians believe in victory over Muscovite horde!

yes i did, in Moscow it was banned , Beria was a Gerogian thats why he was killed , sex never was a problem for Politburo members , many of them had lovers and even harems . Beria was a technocrat, and not real communist who become a commie only under family pressure, the last smart guy in Politburo

I saw that clip of Leonid...lol................Old fool never read a prompter before.....lololol

Why people make pre-taping taping still available is funny. I'd destroy it

It enrages me to hear you crying only over poor Ukrainian children. It always infers that murderous Russians made it the mission of their lives to kill exclusively them and maybe their mothers, for it's in their nature to kill the innocent. For the umpteenth time, why did you not cry when Ukes were killing children on the other side? The real ones, non from the fake Ukrainian media. That whole thing started because Ukraine had been shelling DNR and LNR since 2014 and killing 14000 of their people children included. Have you not heard about that? No? Why, I wonder? Maybe CNN is not that unbiased after all?
Putin shouldn't have started the war in the first place. Now that he's losing it, he's resorting to war crimes. Screw him and anyone who supports him. The day a Russian patriot caps Putin in the head is the day Russians will be free of tyranny.

IVAN WE KILLED YOUR SOVOK IN 1991 AND WE KILL YOUR BAMBOO MOSCOW ULUS

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Putin shouldn't have started the war in the first place. Now that he's losing it, he's resorting to war crimes. Screw him and anyone who supports him. The day a Russian patriot caps Putin in the head is the day Russians will be free of tyranny.
I am shocked and appalled.

great post

Forum List

Back