Poll: 93% of Ukrainians believe in victory over Muscovite horde!

rs-189998-18692_lg.jpg

According to the recent poll conducted by the Rating Group, 47% of respondents believe Ukraine can win the war in the next few weeks. Confidence in the victory over Russia prevails in all Ukrainian regions.

Great spirit show us the Ukrainian nation, delivering daily heavy blows to Moscow imperialistic barbarian bandits

Litwin, can you help me find out about a woman named Madame Gagarin? She lectured at my school when I was a kid. That afternoon we rode the Grayhound bus to Atlanta and talked several hours. She was a young lady in waiting to the Czarina. I think she taught Russian and French at Wofford college and before that she taught at Chatham school for girls. When I met her she was very elderly. I'd like to know more about her life

Nope not joking. Can you remember the name of the film or help me find it?
You don't seem to like Jews very much? Be careful with Lithuanians: historical Lithuania is the Pale of Settlement, until 1917 almost all Ashkenazim lived there. This also applies to Belarus and east of Poland near Varshava.

You don't seem to like Jews very much? Be careful with Lithuanians: historical Lithuania is the Pale of Settlement, until 1917 almost all Ashkenazim lived there. This also applies to Belarus and east of Poland near Varshava.
I'm fine with Jews. My orthodox friend just spent a half hour telling me about the magilla and the story of Purim. It's much more interesting than the Christian version.

I'm fine with Jews. My orthodox friend just spent a half hour telling me about the magilla and the story of Purim. It's much more interesting than the Christian version.
It seemed to me that you mentioned somewhere that you were dissatisfied with the policy of Israel and the Pashtuns, maybe I'm wrong.

It seemed to me that you mentioned somewhere that you were dissatisfied with the policy of Israel and the Pashtuns, maybe I'm wrong.
I don't think much of Israel. I listened to voice of America, radio free Europe, the BBC and radio Cairo growing up.. the routine small massacres in Palestine, Lebanon and Syria were never reported in the US. The Pashtuns may restore some order to Afghanistan. They used to have theaters, cafes, mini skirts and rock and roll. Time will tell. They've been at war since 1974.

I don't think much of Israel. I listened to voice of America, radio free Europe, the BBC and radio Cairo growing up.. the routine small massacres in Palestine, Lebanon and Syria were never reported in the US. The Pashtuns may restore some order to Afghanistan. They used to have theaters, cafes, mini skirts and rock and roll. Time will tell. They've been at war since 1974.

Radio Cairo..........lmao

Only the ones who attacked Israel twice....lmao

Radio Cairo..........lmao

Only the ones who attacked Israel twice....lmao
Israel jammed their broadcasts constantly. Egypt didn't attack Israel in 1967. Egyptian troops were deployed to Yemen from 1962-1970. Israel sure did attack the USS liberty for hours and hours.

The Pashtuns may restore some order to Afghanistan. They used to have theaters, cafes, mini skirts and rock and roll
I have no doubt that they will put things in their order: they will fuck Tajik children in bacha bazi and will exterminate the Khazarians to the end.

What the hell is the order? In Afghanistan, without them, there is already order, the reason for the disorder is the occupation of South Turkestan by the Pashtun elites.

I have no doubt that they will put things in their order: they will fuck Tajik children in bacha bazi and will exterminate the Khazarians to the end.

What the hell is the order? In Afghanistan, without them, there is already order, the reason for the disorder is the occupation of South Turkestan by the Pashtun elites.
The pleasure boy thing is unique to their culture. The Pashtuns and the Israelis claim they are descended from the tribe of Benjamin.

surada
And I'm sure that was the only reason Reagan helped the Northern Alliance fight for independence.
If everything was in order there, he would not have got in there.

Israel jammed their broadcasts constantly. Egypt didn't attack Israel in 1967. Egyptian troops were deployed to Yemen from 1962-1970. Israel sure did attack the USS liberty for hours and hours.
Same baloney to justify attacking israel over and over again.

In general, I have a cool attitude towards Putin, because his trampsters are not Republicans but jesters, and his true goals in Ukraine are incomprehensible. But about the murder of children, this is fucking ridiculous, given Bandera's dealings with Ukrainian Poles and child traffiking thru corupt bandera gov.
Sooooo, according to you, it's okay to kill a child molester even if it means blowing up a daycare center?

Besides killing child molesters, when else do you think it's justifiable to murder children?

All the knights of Europe came from the same Horde. The word "Order" has the same root as the Horde.(slav. Orda)
Somehow it's reminiscent of Zadornov's etymology. It's specious, in other words looks credible but may not be not in fact.

Sooooo, according to you, it's okay to kill a child molester even if it means blowing up a daycare center?

Besides killing child molesters, when else do you think it's justifiable to murder children?
It enrages me to hear you crying only over poor Ukrainian children. It always infers that murderous Russians made it the mission of their lives to kill exclusively them and maybe their mothers, for it's in their nature to kill the innocent. For the umpteenth time, why did you not cry when Ukes were killing children on the other side? The real ones, non from the fake Ukrainian media. That whole thing started because Ukraine had been shelling DNR and LNR since 2014 and killing 14000 of their people children included. Have you not heard about that? No? Why, I wonder? Maybe CNN is not that unbiased after all?

Somehow it's reminiscent of Zadornov's etymology. It's specious, in other words looks credible but may not be not in fact.
It's one hundred percent. In general, before the Huns, there were no cavalry in Europe since the time of the Patricians. The knights fought with a ram, without Avar stirrups it is impossible. Eastern knights were called Cataphractaries, they were Sarmatians, they appeared there already on the threshold of our era or earlier.

It's always good to kill a villain. It is not enough to kill child molesters and murderers, they must be forced to eat their eggs before death.

It's good that at least the death penalty remained in the United States and they are not as humane towards criminals as Moscow and Europe. It gives hope for a brighter future.

If Bush had remained in power, he would have cleaned out this vermin from Ukraine long ago. It was a Texas cowboy, he had a short conversation

Forum List

Back