Poll: 93% of Ukrainians believe in victory over Muscovite horde!

LOLOL..I come here to listen to people who think they know everything yet only managed to make poverty wages of 80k...LOLOLOL
^^^ tough guy thinks bragging on the Internet means something ^^^

69cap2.gif

Oh, no, there's no inside joke or anything. There used to be a guy from Russia on here who posted a lot of pictures of his building techiques. For some reason you reminded me of him.

He knew his stuff. He was a good poster, actually, but a lot of the group ganged up on him simply because he was Russian. Eventually he started foolishly arguing back and forth with them about the remedial Romper Room nonsense they were throwing at him but he ended up getting banned because unity or whatever.

I forget his screen name though.
I also got a day job, shame though they don't pay me for what Lesh here always accuses me of, trolling. And, I won't be surprised if I'm banned too, for no reason as always. Gays are such sensitive creatures, you know. 😀

Look where was Horde fucking cretin

%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5-13-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B5.jpg

This is almost all of Ukraine except Moscow Kyiv (Hetmanate).

Last edited:
And besides, there is nothing humiliating in the Horde origin. When there was a Horde with its great warriors who defeated the Arab caliphs, the Litvins (their ancestors Balts) lived in dugouts and used Neolithic tools: bone needles and stone hammers

The Polish higher nobility came from the Sarmatians, they were from the Horde lands. The Avars brought the first stirrups to Europe. They taught the forest savages, the ancestors of the Litvins, how to use spoons and wipe their ass, you should thank them.

All the knights of Europe came from the same Horde. The word "Order" has the same root as the Horde.(slav. Orda)

Putin is pure evil because he's a murderer of innocent people and children
In general, I have a cool attitude towards Putin, because his trampsters are not Republicans but jesters, and his true goals in Ukraine are incomprehensible. But about the murder of children, this is fucking ridiculous, given Bandera's dealings with Ukrainian Poles and child traffiking thru corupt bandera gov.

Oh, no, there's no inside joke or anything. There used to be a guy from Russia on here who posted a lot of pictures of his building techiques. For some reason you reminded me of him.

He knew his stuff. He was a good poster, actually, but a lot of the group ganged up on him simply because he was Russian. Eventually he started foolishly arguing back and forth with them about the remedial Romper Room nonsense they were throwing at him but he ended up getting banned because unity or whatever.

I forget his screen name though.
A good poster? well that would leave Alex....

Forum List

Back