Poll: 93% of Ukrainians believe in victory over Muscovite horde!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

According to the recent poll conducted by the Rating Group, 47% of respondents believe Ukraine can win the war in the next few weeks. Confidence in the victory over Russia prevails in all Ukrainian regions.

Great spirit show us the Ukrainian nation, delivering daily heavy blows to Moscow imperialistic barbarian bandits

According to the recent poll conducted by the Rating Group, 47% of respondents believe Ukraine can win the war in the next few weeks. Confidence in the victory over Russia prevails in all Ukrainian regions.

Great spirit show us the Ukrainian nation, delivering daily heavy blows to Moscow imperialistic barbarian bandits

Boy Litwin. You've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest the last month....lolololol

looks like YOUR buddies SUCK IT BIG TIME , IN MARIUPOL

What??? Russians are my buddies......lolololol...................I sadistically hate anything Lenin, Trotsky or Stalin

I loathed Beria probably the most. The most cruel, sadistic homicidal maniac of them all

what do you think about Putler about Beria you are wrong, Blokhin, Koba , Zhukov were much worst

Did you ever see, The Death of Stalin movie?.................It is so funny but historically on par

Here is Beria off to be shot...lolol

The best Russia can hope for is a purhic victory.
At no point is Ukraine going to welcome Russia. They got addicted to free market capitalism.
This is going to be the same as when they invaded Afghanistan for the Uranium.

Conscription is slavery...and slaves are always looking to destroy their masters.

The Death of Stalin movie?
yes i did, in Moscow it was banned , Beria was a Gerogian thats why he was killed , sex never was a problem for Politburo members , many of them had lovers and even harems . Beria was a technocrat, and not real communist who become a commie only under family pressure, the last smart guy in Politburo

What??? Russians are my buddies......lolololol...................I sadistically hate anything Lenin, Trotsky or Stalin

I loathed Beria probably the most. The most cruel, sadistic homicidal maniac of them all
Do you agree that Putin is a tyrant? A murderous dictator who invaded a peaceful, democratic nation?

The best Russia can hope for is a purhic victory.
At no point is Ukraine going to welcome Russia. They got addicted to free market capitalism.
This is going to be the same as when they invaded Afghanistan for the Uranium.

Conscription is slavery...and slaves are always looking to destroy their masters.
Agreed. Putin's invasion of Ukraine was a loser from the start. He's delusional. If he'd stayed with recognizing the Separatist zones as "independent" and moved in to protect them, he'd have been fine.

Forum List

Back