Poll: 58 percent of Americans believe Trump should have been convicted

I watched a few minutes of CPAC....aka Liars Club. trump is still whining about losing the election. He is a 250 pound, orange, paranoid baby.....
250? I got a dollar to make a dime Blob weighs not a single ounce under 300!!

Liars? No more lies if as many as any DNC committee.
Trump provides more and more details about the election, now how Barr actually blocked investigating it then said: "I can't find anything!"
Recent photo of Trump taken at one of his golf courses written by an article critical of his business failures:

View attachment 511705

Word is, Trump is expecting to run for reelection. His energy and mood appear just as ebullient as back in 2016, and he says what he went through in his first term has only seasoned and hardened his obstinance, determination and poignancy. Support for Trump is at 98%. Trump has three years now to unravel what really happened with the election and diffuse all the bad karma associated with the Capitol.

Sure sux to be you.
Barr couldn’t find anything because there WAS nothing.
Just your opinion.

However, closest Rump ever comes to the White House again will be on a prison bus trash pickup crew on PA Ave!
You can't seriously believe that. Oh well, you're wrong about everything else, at least you are consistent. I set my watch by you.

This pretty much matches up to the 57-43 Senate verdict - Shame it couldn't have been a secret ballot. Spineless idiots are just too afraid of Donnie and his Mob. I guess in a way ya can't blame 'em. Who needs censures, primary challenges and death threats?

Nearly 60 percent of Americans believe former President Donald Trump should have been convicted in his second impeachment trial, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Monday.​
While 58 percent of Americans overall believe the former president should have been convicted, the poll split largely along party lines. Eighty-eight percent of Democrats believe Trump should have been convicted, while 64 percent of independents and just 14 percent of Republicans agree.​
Voters’ post-acquittal views were similar to last week’s POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, which found that 54 percent of registered voters “somewhat” or “strongly” agreed that Trump should be convicted. Fifty-eight percent of voters said he should either “probably” or “definitely” be barred from running for public office in the future.​

Trump should have been convicted.... :crybaby:

Psssst.....hey, snowflake....Donald Trump is no longer President. He's gone....but youjust can't let it go! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump should have been convicted his 2nd Impeachment? Too bad Speaker Pelosi, once again, had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses...AGAIN.

The bipartisan committee's report on the 1/6 event cited the Capitol Police for being primarily responsible, pointed out that the House and Senate's Sergeant-At-Arms, DC Mayor, and Pelosi were to blame for the national guard not being there, and another report revealed the FBI knew about pending violence in advance yet did not work to prevent it - they attempted to hire previous SpecOps soldiers to infiltrate conservative groups.

The 2nd failed Impeachment added onto Pelosi's failed Legacy of being the 1st Speaker to attempt 2 failed Impeachments, the 1st to attempt 2 Impeachments against the same President, the 1st Speaker to attempt to Impeach while having zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses - twcie, and the 1st Speaker to claim none of those things are needed to Impeach a President.

Bwuhahaha.....another day, another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven anti-Trump addict posting another 'We hate Trump' post....

1626093909994.png

'Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Trump should have been convicted.... :crybaby:

Psssst.....hey, snowflake....Donald Trump is no longer President. He's gone....but youjust can't let it go! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump should have been convicted his 2nd Impeachment? Too bad Speaker Pelosi, once again, had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses...AGAIN.

The bipartisan committee's report on the 1/6 event cited the Capitol Police for being primarily responsible, pointed out that the House and Senate's Sergeant-At-Arms, DC Mayor, and Pelosi were to blame for the national guard not being there, and another report revealed the FBI knew about pending violence in advance yet did not work to prevent it - they attempted to hire previous SpecOps soldiers to infiltrate conservative groups.

The 2nd failed Impeachment added onto Pelosi's failed Legacy of being the 1st Speaker to attempt 2 failed Impeachments, the 1st to attempt 2 Impeachments against the same President, the 1st Speaker to attempt to Impeach while having zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses - twcie, and the 1st Speaker to claim none of those things are needed to Impeach a President.

Bwuhahaha.....another day, another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven anti-Trump addict posting another 'We hate Trump' post....

'Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hey Loony Bird. Yes, many mistakes were made. Not picking up on the Internet chat in which maps.of WH interior and conspiring on what weapons to bring - And of course Donnie watching in glee for three and a half hours as the events unfolded instead of calling in reinforcements immediately.

But nobody is responsible for the Rump Riot other than Rump and his violent deplorable minions.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Popeye

974bfe7c30ca008f724a116d21f1f7ef.jpg

This thread is yet another attempt by snowflakes to make sure everyone else knows Trump lives in snowflakes' heads rent free 24/7!

:aargh:

:auiqs.jpg:

And of course Donnie watching in glee for three and a half hours as the events unfolded

974bfe7c30ca008f724a116d21f1f7ef.jpg

Thanks for demonstrating with the above comment how snowflakes take 'artistic TDS liberty' when spewing their irrational hate-driven narratives.

You have no idea where Trump was, what he was doing, what he was feeling as he watched 1/6 unfold. You just made that BS up to make yourself and all the other little TDS-suffering snowflakes feel justified in hating President Trump.

The SECOND a snowflake begins speaking FOR someone else, attempts to spin a narrative about someone else - as you did above - people immediately know you have just let your emotion override your brain and are spewing BS...

.....which makes your entire post / comment moot.

This pretty much matches up to the 57-43 Senate verdict - Shame it couldn't have been a secret ballot. Spineless idiots are just too afraid of Donnie and his Mob. I guess in a way ya can't blame 'em. Who needs censures, primary challenges and death threats?

Nearly 60 percent of Americans believe former President Donald Trump should have been convicted in his second impeachment trial, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Monday.​
While 58 percent of Americans overall believe the former president should have been convicted, the poll split largely along party lines. Eighty-eight percent of Democrats believe Trump should have been convicted, while 64 percent of independents and just 14 percent of Republicans agree.​
Voters’ post-acquittal views were similar to last week’s POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, which found that 54 percent of registered voters “somewhat” or “strongly” agreed that Trump should be convicted. Fifty-eight percent of voters said he should either “probably” or “definitely” be barred from running for public office in the future.​

ABC: fake news

You PROGS really dig polls, am I right?

What exactly would Trump be convicted for, because I'm POSTIVE the fact you're a dumbass snowflake thrown around like a rag-doll by progressive interests is not a crime beyond the fact you're a dumbass snowflake thrown around like a rag-doll by progressive interests

I only take this poll result as indication of the effectiveness of a future political ad campaign. I'm sure if Trump is the 2024 nominee then the Democrats will flood the airways with television commercials showing video of January 6th having the audio supplied by Trump's non-committal answer to Chris Wallace's debate question: "Will you urge your supporters to stay calm during this extended period, not to engage in any civil unrest?"

Forum List

Back