Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.

Is that where he defeated ISIS in 30 days?

Oh, wait.......

You obviously have no business experience.

If you can't see the responsibility he bears for this, you're too partisan to live. He made such a huge deal out of Obama's golf game, and now he thinks everyone's memory is as short as his, and you excuse it.

The hypocrisy, it's thick.

LOL if that's your big issue Trump is going to foot stomp you people in 2018. :laugh:

If you say so. I think lack of honesty is an huge issue.

Maybe that doesn't bother conservative voters.

Ahahahahaha the left talking about "honesty" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.

Oh, wait.......

Clearly neither does Trump since he said he would have a plan in place to defeat ISIS within 30 days.

Again, I know math is hard for some people,but it has been more than 30 days since he took the oath of office.

Are you dumb? The man is a multi billionaire. Here have an eye roll :rolleyes:

Does that mean that he shouldn't have a plan in place to defeat ISIS? Or that his money will do the job?

Oh, wait.......

Clearly neither does Trump since he said he would have a plan in place to defeat ISIS within 30 days.

Again, I know math is hard for some people,but it has been more than 30 days since he took the oath of office.

Does that mean that he shouldn't have a plan in place to defeat ISIS? Or that his money will do the job?

I'm just pointing out your LIE. None of you libs can seem to make a point without lying why is that?

Oh, wait.......

If you can't see the responsibility he bears for this, you're too partisan to live. He made such a huge deal out of Obama's golf game, and now he thinks everyone's memory is as short as his, and you excuse it.

LOL if that's your big issue Trump is going to foot stomp you people in 2018. :laugh:

If you say so. I think lack of honesty is an huge issue.

Maybe that doesn't bother conservative voters.

Ahahahahaha the left talking about "honesty" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not "the left," and if you've got nothing better than emojis, you might as well quit here.

Oh, wait.......

Yes he is, he took a company worth a billion dollars adjusted for inflation and turned it into a company worth 3.5 billion dollars in just 46 short years.
Not really an impressive resume from where I stand. But some again, math is hard for some people.

Oh, wait.......

I'm just pointing out your LIE. None of you libs can seem to make a point without lying why is that?

What was my lie again?

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker
the real hypocrisy, Mr. Trump has no capital plans only social plans. where is the outcry, about that?

Oh, wait.......

He doesn't think, he knows that his cultists won't care and will defend the hypocrisy with their last breath.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters" ~ Donald J. Trump

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

If you are going to make a post complaining about dishonesty and bias, it would be best not to lie in your post. Obama did not even come close to breaking any golfing records by presidents. Obama golfed 306 times in 8 years. Woodrow Wilson golfed more than 1200 times and Eisenhower more than 800. I realize that math is hard for some people so let me assure you that 1200 and 800 is more than 300.

I see. Obama's reported numbers are accurate. OK?

2X/wk would be 800 rounds over 8 years. To travel all over the world to play is another "issue". Costly.

Oh, wait.......

The plan is being executed.

Oh, wait.......

The "Plan" is in progress. Nobody is going to publish this plan to alert the enemies abroad and within. MOAB was a part of it.

If you are going to make a post complaining about dishonesty and bias, it would be best not to lie in your post. Obama did not even come close to breaking any golfing records by presidents. Obama golfed 306 times in 8 years. Woodrow Wilson golfed more than 1200 times and Eisenhower more than 800. I realize that math is hard for some people so let me assure you that 1200 and 800 is more than 300.

2X/wk would be 800 rounds over 8 years. To travel all over the world to play is another "issue". Costly.

The cost of traveling to Florida almost every weekend is costly as well. But none of the Trump Train folks care about that money being spent.

Most of Obama's games were played at Andrews AFB.

The cost of traveling to Florida almost every weekend is costly as well. But none of the Trump Train folks care about that money being spent.
I do. But where were you when Barack Obama and his family were traveling all over the world on exotic vacations twice a month? Partisan hack.

I do. But where were you when Barack Obama and his family were traveling all over the world on exotic vacations twice a month? Partisan hack.

Obama golfed 306 times, not 800. That is less than one round per week for those of you that struggle with math.

Also, more than 75% of those 306 rounds were played at Andrews Air Force Base, which is less than a 20 mile drive from the White House.

But, do not let facts get in the way of your Trump wet dreams.

Well, they were not doing it twice a month, but I was every bit as vocal against Obama as I am against Trump. So, please do not include me in your partisan circle jerk.

Forum List

Back