Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.
golf is a good way to entertain and talk, i'm ok with it. i can't find the quote of him promising never to play.

Last edited:
This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker
You seem to have forgotten It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

25tfh4x.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

/---- when you got nothing else go with a golf tracker

x5b22a.jpg

The government is on the verge of a shutdown over the budget. Soooooo...is Trump out on the course with Chuck Schumer?

Dear Lord, politifact has nothing better to do? Of all the problems this country faces the left is more concerned with golf and who showers with my 12 year old daughter. And the left wonders why people have given up on them.

Nothing else? Do you want me to show you the many falsehoods Politifact caught Trump telling?

Dear Lord, politifact has nothing better to do? Of all the problems this country faces the left is more concerned with golf and who showers with my 12 year old daughter. And the left wonders why people have given up on them.
Why do you pretend that the golf tracker is the only thing Politifact does? They debunk Trump's Non-golf-related lies too.

I have plenty else to go with. Dump goes out of his way to make stuff for me. This golf thing will be amusing.

Please show us all where President Trump said he would NEVER play golf.

Nor is it a vacation. He has owned Mar-a-Lago since the 1980's. It is his HOME which makes it the Southern Whitehouse. Which means he owns the golf course as well.

Your desperation is duly noted! You have nothing else since he is doing great things for America and you still have your panties in a twist because he trounced your terrible candidate. Grow up!

Why do you pretend that the golf tracker is the only thing Politifact does? They debunk Trump's Non-golf-related lies too.
Glad to hear it. People laugh at the golf course. I've negotiated 2 of my biggest deals businesswise on the golf course.

Nothing else? Do you want me to show you the many falsehoods Politifact caught Trump telling?

Politifact is owned by the far left Progressive newspaper The Tampa Bay Times. Same editor, same writers, same janitors.

As you know, THEY are known for their misreporting and retractions. Must be why you love them!

Politifact is truly Democrat twists. They lie on the side of Democrat and apply a measure to it. As for golfing, I don't know, there is some business that takes place. That and people need leisure time, or they generally burn out and become ineffective. I don't worry about Trump's devotion. He believes what he believes, pursues it strongly, and he's the energizer bunny.

Please show us all where President Trump said he would NEVER play golf.

Nor is it a vacation. He has owned Mar-a-Lago since the 1980's. It is his HOME which makes it the Southern Whitehouse. Which means he owns the golf course as well.

Your desperation is duly noted! You have nothing else since he is doing great things for America and you still have your panties in a twist because he trounced your terrible candidate. Grow up!
Suck it, little bitch:

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Trump forgets his Obama criticisms

Trump has played 14 times more golf at this point in his Presidency then the last 3 Presidents combined in the same time period. He's a fat, shameless fuck.

Drumpf lied. He said he would never play golf because he would be working.

In FACT, he is in DC less than 4 days a week and plays golf 2-3 days a week.

And then there's the extra millions he costs us every single week.

And the businesses he is bankrupting.

He's worthless. Brats and brags but doesn't do much besides take from the working class and give to himself and Gus 1% cronies.

Even the RWNJs know they are getting screwed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back