Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

Suck it, little bitch:

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Trump forgets his Obama criticisms

Trump has played 14 times more golf at this point in his Presidency then the last 3 Presidents combined in the same time period. He's a fat, shameless fuck.

Your desperation is duly noted! WOW, I am in awe of your ability to find a quote about golf! I understand your desperation. Your panties are still in a knot about President Trump crushing your terrible candidate and can't believe he is doing such great things.

Thanks for cheering me up!

Thatcher-dismissing-personal-attacks_zpsuqszbvn1.png

Suck it, little bitch:

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Trump forgets his Obama criticisms

Trump has played 14 times more golf at this point in his Presidency then the last 3 Presidents combined in the same time period. He's a fat, shameless fuck.

Your desperation is duly noted! WOW, I am in awe of your ability to find a quote about golf! I understand your desperation. Your panties are still in a knot about President Trump crushing your terrible candidate and can't believe he is doing such great things.

Thanks for cheering me up!

Thatcher-dismissing-personal-attacks_zpsuqszbvn1.png
Trump has a billion quotes about golf, dummy. All about how a President shouldn't play golf. It's hilarious, actually.

Drumpf lied. He said he would never play golf because he would be working.

In FACT, he is in DC less than 4 days a week and plays golf 2-3 days a week.

And then there's the extra millions he costs us every single week.

And the businesses he is bankrupting.

He's worthless. Brats and brags but doesn't do much besides take from the working class and give to himself and Gus 1% cronies.

Even the RWNJs know they are getting screwed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Oh no! Trump isn't in Washington! ???????????

The extra millions? So, I'd be rolling in cash if Hillary was president, right? May I ask what extra millions that would be? After all "we" are still paying many more millions month after month for the previous presidents health care plan.

The businesses he's bankrupting???????????????

He's an idiot, and Hillary is an evil piece of human filth.

Point????????????????????

Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.

Please show us all where President Trump said he would NEVER play golf.

Nor is it a vacation. He has owned Mar-a-Lago since the 1980's. It is his HOME which makes it the Southern Whitehouse. Which means he owns the golf course as well.

Your desperation is duly noted! You have nothing else since he is doing great things for America and you still have your panties in a twist because he trounced your terrible candidate. Grow up!

Why don't you Trump Davidian cultists grow up. Trump criticized Obama for playing golf yet he is doubling down. Mar-a-Largo is a business. It is not his home. Taxpayers are lining Trump's pockets with cash every time he goes there. That is why he goes there. Obama didn't charge the taxpayers for using his home. George W Bush didn't charge the taxpayers for using his home. He is screwing ordinary Americans in favor of big business.

Last edited:
Trump ran on a campaign promise that he would never play golf. He spent years blasting Obama for golfing, and is now on course to completely eclipse the number of times Obama golfed. A golf tracker for his fatass is hilarious. Thanks for telling me, I will probably be posting about it regularly.

Nor is it a vacation. He has owned Mar-a-Lago since the 1980's. It is his HOME which makes it the Southern Whitehouse. Which means he owns the golf course as well.

Your desperation is duly noted! You have nothing else since he is doing great things for America and you still have your panties in a twist because he trounced your terrible candidate. Grow up!
as President, the Whitehouse is his home....

Dear Lord, politifact has nothing better to do? Of all the problems this country faces the left is more concerned with golf and who showers with my 12 year old daughter. And the left wonders why people have given up on them.
Pseudocons, including Trump, were positively OBSESSED with Obama's golfing.

Turnabout is fair play.

Dear Lord, politifact has nothing better to do? Of all the problems this country faces the left is more concerned with golf and who showers with my 12 year old daughter. And the left wonders why people have given up on them.
Pseudocons, including Trump, were positively OBSESSED with Obama's golfing.

Turnabout is fair play.
If you're 9 years old.

Why don't you Trump Davidian cultists grow up. Trump criticized Obama for playing golf yet he is doubling down. Mar-a-Largo is a business. It is not his home. Taxpayers are lining Trump's pockets with cash every time he goes there. That is why he goes there. Obama didn't charge the taxpayers for using his home. George W Bush didn't charge the taxpayers for using his home. He is screwing ordinary Americans in favor of big business.

President George Bush's home in Crawford Texas was a single family residence with acreage.

Mar-a-Lago was designed and built with the goal of it becoming a Southern Whitehouse. For President Trump and his family, they have called this one of their homes since 1980's when it was purchased. Why should they change their use of the property?

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

Wow, Poodle, you are surprised that the Game Show Host you elected has no idea how to actually do that job. We spent a year telling you that.

We are probably better off paying him to play golf. Less things he can fuck up.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Obama also got us out of the Great Recession, ended Bush's folly in Iraq, reformed health care and did a lot of other things that piss you off because you don't beleive in basic human decency when the government does them, but most of the rest of us were happy for.

Which is why Americans elected him twice. They haven't elected Cheeto Jesus even once.

This seriously pisses me off on two levels:

1. President Trump shot his mouth off time and time again about how he would be "working". And so far, I see an awful lot of playing going on. We didn't elect him to golf - he needs to get his ass in the Oval Office and start pounding out solutions for restoring constitutional government, solutions for obliterating ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Kim Jong-Un, and a budget to erase the national debt. He can golf all he wants when he's no longer President of the United States.

2. PolitiFact is a PolitiFarce. What a bunch of immature, partisan hacks. Barack Obama broke every record for golfing by a president, toured around the world, hosted lavish parties for Beyoncé, and these biased asshats kept their mouths shut. The moment Donald Trump is in office, they magically become "concerned" with the amount of golf played by a president.

Media Hypocrisy Alert! Politifact Launches Trump Golf Tracker

If you are going to make a post complaining about dishonesty and bias, it would be best not to lie in your post. Obama did not even come close to breaking any golfing records by presidents. Obama golfed 306 times in 8 years. Woodrow Wilson golfed more than 1200 times and Eisenhower more than 800. I realize that math is hard for some people so let me assure you that 1200 and 800 is more than 300.

golf is a good way to entertain and talk, i'm ok with it. i can't find the quote of him promising never to play.
Can't find it? I'm shocked!!!

Perhaps we have an outbreak of JoeyB Dolezalitis?

August 8th 2016...I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.

Is that where he defeated ISIS in 30 days?

Oh, wait.......

You obviously have no business experience.

If you can't see the responsibility he bears for this, you're too partisan to live. He made such a huge deal out of Obama's golf game, and now he thinks everyone's memory is as short as his, and you excuse it.

The hypocrisy, it's thick.

The golf course is Trump's 2nd office, he does a lot of business on the links so just relax libwits.

Oh, wait.......

If you can't see the responsibility he bears for this, you're too partisan to live. He made such a huge deal out of Obama's golf game, and now he thinks everyone's memory is as short as his, and you excuse it.

LOL if that's your big issue Trump is going to foot stomp you people in 2018. :laugh:

Oh, wait.......

Clearly neither does Trump since he said he would have a plan in place to defeat ISIS within 30 days.

Again, I know math is hard for some people,but it has been more than 30 days since he took the oath of office.

Oh, wait.......

LOL if that's your big issue Trump is going to foot stomp you people in 2018. :laugh:

If you say so. I think lack of honesty is an huge issue.

Maybe that doesn't bother conservative voters.

Oh, wait.......

Clearly neither does Trump since he said he would have a plan in place to defeat ISIS within 30 days.

Again, I know math is hard for some people,but it has been more than 30 days since he took the oath of office.

Are you dumb? The man is a multi billionaire. Here have an eye roll :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back