Politics during this pandemic

kseeding

Oct 9, 2017
You might be wondering how you can work when you feel so distracted or anxious. With so much happening right now with the pandemic and politics, it is sometimes hard to focus. There is a high risk of greater numbers of people falling into depression and anxiety. It is important to plan ahead now set up your days to be balanced and build in some stress reduction.

So, is posting here in USMB satisfies your anger dealt by the incompetence in Biden's administration?

You might be wondering how you can work when you feel so distracted or anxious. With so much happening right now with the pandemic and politics, it is sometimes hard to focus. There is a high risk of greater numbers of people falling into depression and anxiety. It is important to plan ahead now set up your days to be balanced and build in some stress reduction.

So, is posting here in USMB satisfies your anger dealt by the incompetence in Biden's administration?
Seeing posts from Trump supporters gives me a superiority complex.

It does for me... this filth need to pay in pain but they are so untouchable the only thing most Americans can do is stoke a cold rage against them. If their actions cause widespread violence in the country the Ds better damned sure get quiet and lay low. They keep running their mouths publicly and they're apt to experience some... "poor outcomes"...

That's nice... I take it you support this absolute cluster fark your party is causing?
Biden screwed up the withdraw at the start....that much is obvious.

But even in bizarre "victory" you guys are off the charts silly about what is happening, what it means, etc...

Let's all stop with the blame game, we were all surprised by this covid virus, and nobody expected it to into this huge crisis. The best thing now is to do whatever we can to help stop the spread and by getting the vaccine so we can achieve herd immunity.

Let's all stop with the blame game, we were all surprised by this covid virus, and nobody expected it to into this huge crisis. The best thing now is to do whatever we can to help stop the spread and by getting the vaccine so we can achieve herd immunity.
It's not just mainly about the virus though, it's about his Taliban fans.

I know, Taliban literally defeated America in two months without fighting and gets reward as thousands of armored vehicles and weapons, watch the news. Really annoying watching them paraded those vehicles. :/

I know, Taliban literally defeated America in two months without fighting and gets reward as thousands of armored vehicles and weapons, watch the news. Really annoying watching them paraded those vehicles. :/

Or let me say with other words: Nation building starts with the own nation. You should perhaps just simple forget 9/11 as we forgot the bombs of World War 2. You tried to make Aghanistan to a little USA in memory of the USA in 9/11 (an attack from Arabs and not from Pashtuns) - and in the end extremists overtook Afghanistan, because this Afghanistan was never really loved and so it had no chance to live.

And back to the theme here: Hope is real and is spelled v-a-c-c-i-n-a-t-i-o-n. To fight vaccinations means to become sick and to make sick.

Last edited:
One of the most important things we can do in these uncertain times is to remember that whenever the headlines make us feel helpless in the face of the current crisis, there are steps we can take to look after ourselves. If we all take some time to talk to others, give ourselves a break, and recognize when we are feeling overwhelmed, we will stay stronger and mentally healthier.

For me posting here is an attempt to avoid developing Biden disease (early dementia). It’s keeps my mind active and hopefully fully functional.

I am now past my “use by” date at age 75 and retired. I have no intention of ever working at a job in my life. However I don’t want to simply veg out watching TV all day. I can see how you could lose mental cognition if you did that.

I have no idea if posting here will delay dementia but so far I have aced the yearly annual cognitive impairment screening test during the Medicare Annual Wellness visit.

Forum List

Back