Politicians can't end "racism"...There will always be racism in America until this question can honestly be answered another way....

"Is a MOSTLY white America a safer, more productive, more like minded, more unified America?"
Politicians should work on changing the honest answer to that question and then it all works itself out...
Am I wrong?

As long as there is a Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat there will be racism in America.

The most racist occupants on Earth are non-Whites. Some Asians can be compatible with Whites in that their bodies might be undesirable, they sometimes have similar intelligence.. Jews, Blacks, Browns etc. have tremendous rage and hatred that White invented and constructed everything (language, art, math, architecture, chemical science, etc.,) that results in civilization. That is not to imply all Whites are intelligent. The Kabbalah insists Whitey must be eradicated before the chosen are to be "redeemed," yet some delusional Whites insist that a construct (jesus) from the Kabbalah (which rabbis consider as satan) must "return" for them to be redeemed. See what happens when bullshit is thought to be fact?

Last edited:
My solution is to eliminate race from all forms and questionnaires, especially the census.
You are either an American or you are not.
We were getting to a color-blind society before the democrats started pushing the racism thing again with the 1619 Project and CRT and reparations and BLM.
So if the democrats want more racism, they may regret how that plays out.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the majority of African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, & Native Americans prefer that the United States of America remain a Caucasian American-majority nation.

But demographers assure us that this will NOT happen.

They say this nation will become (sooner rather than later) a non-Caucasian majority nation.

For me, it won't matter, for I am 84, so ...

For younger people, however, it will be -- IMHO -- a nightmare.

Oh look. One of the most virulent racists on this board has started yet another race baiting thread

You're right. You're living proof that racism will always be with us as long as you're alive.

Switzerland is a rich country, with great healthcare, great education, mandatory gun ownership and some of the lowest gun crime in all of Europe, have high employment rates, and people there mind their own business.

It's also almost entirely white. To become a swiss citizens you have to be fluent in the language, you have to spend years learning their customs and history. It is not easy to get into Switzerland because when you finally do you have conformed to their society and accepted their ways.

So it's proven a society that conforms to itself, works, is intelligent, keeps to themselves and is very much like one another in terms of socially and physically they have very few problems because being around others like you is comfortable.

It's the same reason you don't often see other species of animals out in the wild with other species conexsisting, in general most species mate are social, mate, and communicate only with others that are very similar.

I believe a white america would be a better place social and economically because we would be more comfortable and more easily conformed. But right now we have hundreds of groups of hundreds of cultures all fighting it out, everyone wants their own america and no one wants to conform to American society, they want it to conform to them.

And blacks specifically world history has shown us they are lazier, have less potential, less drive, less willpower, less capacity to achieve. In all of the worlds history compare blacks to anyother race of people and look at how many successful countries did they start way back when and still are powerful, wealthy, advanced countries today. How many first world or even 2nd world countries do blacks run compared to other races? How many blacks have created or invented things for the world vs other races. Cars, medicine, surgical procedures, electronics, planes, radio frequencies, electricity, building materials, chemicals, motors, anything really, how many blacks created things compared to other races?

None of that is racist, it's all just the way things are. It's all reality and it's all true. It's also true I think I would be happier in a white society, just like I think blacks would be happier in a black society.

We have been having racial issues for decades, decades. At what point do we decide to try something different? Maybe seperating is the better solution.

You're right. You're living proof that racism will always be with us as long as you're alive.

Oh look. One of the most virulent racists on this board has started yet another race baiting thread
Scary SCARY premise...but yet so accurate...right?
Why do you become so offended when someone hijacks your standard M.O.?
You, like Mac1958 really want politicians to FORCE people to hold a certain perception of others...you believe Father Government should have such power...You don’t think dark people have the ability to organically change perception based on their behavioral traits, achievements and merit...THAT’S RACIST!

You, like Mac1958 really want politicians to FORCE people to hold a certain perception of others...you believe Father Government should have such power...You don’t think dark people have the ability to organically change perception based on their behavioral traits, achievements and merit...THAT’S RACIST!
Another lie.

I'm used to it.

There will always be racists. Sure.

Their numbers will continue to decline, their views further from the mainstream. Sure.

STDs will always be around too, that doesn't mean we shut down the condom factory.

Scary SCARY premise...but yet so accurate...right?
Why do you become so offended when someone hijacks your standard M.O.?

I don't think you have the ability to learn anything. You're a fucking idiot. You were a fucking idiot yesterday, and you'll be a fucking idiot tomorrow.

Are you still pretending to be a graduate school drop out?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

New Topics

Forum List

Back