Politicians can't end "racism"...There will always be racism in America until this question can honestly be answered another way....

I don't think you have the ability to learn anything. You're a fucking idiot. You were a fucking idiot yesterday, and you'll be a fucking idiot tomorrow.

Are you still pretending to be a graduate school drop out?
I don’t “pretend” to be anything....I just say factual shit that you can’t refute...then you scream “meanie” at the sky and pretend you’re offering a refutation in doing so.
Remember, we all know Raider fans don’t know what grad school even is.

I don’t “pretend” to be anything....I just say factual shit that you can’t refute...then you scream “meanie” at the sky and pretend you’re offering a refutation in doing so.
Remember, we all know Raider fans don’t know what grad school even is.

And you're ending a sentence with "is"? LOL.

Snouter

What a steaming pile of racist bullshit. You are so dumb that you don't know that the vast majority of Jews are white.

Yes...and I use multiple periods between sentences, lots of contractions ...often times I won’t begin a sentence with a capital letter....Is my elementary syntax throwing your tiny little simple mind for a loop?
No; it just confirms that you've never been anywhere near a college or university; much less ever been inside of one except maybe to clean the floor.

"Is a MOSTLY white America a safer, more productive, more like minded, more unified America?"
Politicians should work on changing the honest answer to that question and then it all works itself out...
Am I wrong?
There is a thing that people want that scatters us, one from another. People say it is the love of that thing, that keeps god's image from being unified. Can you figure out what that thing is?

"Is a MOSTLY white America a safer, more productive, more like minded, more unified America?"
Politicians should work on changing the honest answer to that question and then it all works itself out...
Am I wrong?
Yes you are wrong.

Politicians aren't the issue, whites as a community need to end the racism among whites that makes people like you pose a racist question such as the first line of the OP.

Switzerland is a rich country, with great healthcare, great education, mandatory gun ownership and some of the lowest gun crime in all of Europe, have high employment rates, and people there mind their own business.

It's also almost entirely white. To become a swiss citizens you have to be fluent in the language, you have to spend years learning their customs and history. It is not easy to get into Switzerland because when you finally do you have conformed to their society and accepted their ways.

So it's proven a society that conforms to itself, works, is intelligent, keeps to themselves and is very much like one another in terms of socially and physically they have very few problems because being around others like you is comfortable.

It's the same reason you don't often see other species of animals out in the wild with other species conexsisting, in general most species mate are social, mate, and communicate only with others that are very similar.

I believe a white america would be a better place social and economically because we would be more comfortable and more easily conformed. But right now we have hundreds of groups of hundreds of cultures all fighting it out, everyone wants their own america and no one wants to conform to American society, they want it to conform to them.

And blacks specifically world history has shown us they are lazier, have less potential, less drive, less willpower, less capacity to achieve. In all of the worlds history compare blacks to anyother race of people and look at how many successful countries did they start way back when and still are powerful, wealthy, advanced countries today. How many first world or even 2nd world countries do blacks run compared to other races? How many blacks have created or invented things for the world vs other races. Cars, medicine, surgical procedures, electronics, planes, radio frequencies, electricity, building materials, chemicals, motors, anything really, how many blacks created things compared to other races?

None of that is racist, it's all just the way things are. It's all reality and it's all true. It's also true I think I would be happier in a white society, just like I think blacks would be happier in a black society.

We have been having racial issues for decades, decades. At what point do we decide to try something different? Maybe seperating is the better solution.
Your entire post is racist. Things are not as you say they are.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the majority of African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, & Native Americans prefer that the United States of America remain a Caucasian American-majority nation. will not be a nightmare for young people.

But demographers assure us that this will NOT happen.

They say this nation will become (sooner rather than later) a non-Caucasian majority nation.

For me, it won't matter, for I am 84, so ...

For younger people, however, it will be -- IMHO -- a nightmare.
You might want to start doubting.

You are 84, born in 1937. During jim crow. You grew up benefitting from that racism and in fact are racist yourself. A world with fewer people like you

American history shows that whites created a violent, unsafe, dysfunctional nation because they enforced white racial preferences.

American history shows that whites created a violent, unsafe, dysfunctional nation because they enforced white racial preferences.
Tell us, how many blacks fled this "violent, unsafe, dysfunctional nation" and opted to return to their African homelands to live that amazing life they missed out on due to the racist slave culture in America?

Henry Cavill is out as Superman because he isn't black. Your race gets handed everything our people have to work hard, and you guys get ahead on your skin.

No, it's a belief and behaviors resulting from that belief..

People are entitled to think how they want, at least here in America! I'm part Scottish you don't think I'm thrilled seeing a Scottish King played by Denzel Washington? That's why The Tragedy of Macbeth is going on a streaming service. It would bomb in theaters because it is so stupid. Don't you think Gerard Butler should have had that role? Race swapping is obtuse And racist. They want to write whites out of our history, our folklore and rewrite our culture with black faces, and you want to know why people still use Stormfront? That happens in Every sector since you got your black privilege affirmative action. Black people have it much better than Whites. Morgan Wallen used the N-word and got in trouble had a performance removed from the CMT YouTube page but, YNW Melly received a life sentence, and his shit is still up? Whites also get passed over for work in favor of unqualified blacks.

Last edited:
You're a filthy racist of the sort I mentioned, who lately feel an increased need to be noticed.

It could take a lynching to get the notice you're seeking.

just expressing racism and hate doesn't seem to do it anymore.

Will 'they' return the though by leaving their victims in back allies to get the notice 'they're' seeking?
If you woke white guilters spent your time, effort and energy shaming your pet humans into behaving like civilized people do you could end racism…You won’t dare do such a thing because you know your pets would vacate the plantation if you got them to act right. You need racism alive and we’ll if you want the Democrat Party to stay relevant.

If you woke white guilters spent your time, effort and energy shaming your pet humans into behaving like civilized people do you could end racism…You won’t dare do such a thing because you know your pets would vacate the plantation if you got them to act right. You need racism alive and we’ll if you want the Democrat Party to stay relevant.
I'm a Canadian and the issue is not being actively raised in Canada right now. Our Liberal federal government is successful in keeping a calmer effect in place.

The chances of a Conservative government are not in the foreseeable future, and so their efforts to cause racial anger are being largely ignored.

As for America's D party, I've said dozens of times that I hope Biden won't make it through his current term.

Trump will have a much more calming effect toward Russia's war against America.

Keep it civil and polite with me or our 'securiity' will have you removed.

Forum List

Back