Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

Those people are ugly enough to be Democrat politicians.

This is normal to the left.

1638801719677.png

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
^^^Triggered^^^

No pun intended….

So should we stop taking pictures of cars too because drunk drivers kill people? You’re such a prancing Nancy boy, little Tommy.

^^^Triggered^^^

No pun intended….

So should we stop taking pictures of cars too because drunk drivers kill people? You’re such a prancing Nancy boy, little Tommy.
Are you saying everybody who owns guns are drunk?

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.

Nothing says family and love like a semi automatic weapon.

NOT.

Some people just don't know what the meaning of the holiday season is.

View attachment 572381

Who gives a shit what Eurotrash like you thinks?

What other constitutional right is constantly under attack?
Abortion. Speech. Due process. Privacy. Search and seizures. Hell, even habeus has been under attack in Guantanamo bay.

At least we don’t have to deal with the government trying to quarter soldiers.

Forum List

Back