Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

Especially the ones who replace "Christmas" with "Holiday". :eusa_whistle:

This season isn't just for christians.

Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah this time of year but leave it up to you to not know this and not include jewish people and their traditions in this season.

This is also the season of the winter solstice and many people celebrate that.

I'm not surprised that your hate won't allow you to know or acknowledge that and include everyone in this season of celebration.

This season is about joy, love and peace.

An automatic weapon is the exact opposite of that.

I'm not surprised you don't know this.

Who in their right mind sees this as normal behavior?

Gun culture is bizarre.

The right to keep and bear arms is an American tradition and protected under the Bill of Rights.

It is to be celebrated.

Those "abnormal" Americans are those turds that don't understand American Liberty.

This season isn't just for christians.

Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah this time of year but leave it up to you to not know this and not include jewish people and their traditions in this season.

This is also the season of the winter solstice and many people celebrate that.

I'm not surprised that your hate won't allow you to know or acknowledge that and include everyone in this season of celebration.

This season is about joy, love and peace.

An automatic weapon is the exact opposite of that.

I'm not surprised you don't know this.

Wrong. That family is making an expression of the Liberty they have as Americans and that is to be celebrated.

Nothing says family and love like a semi automatic weapon.

NOT.

Some people just don't know what the meaning of the holiday season is.
If that is a real Class III M-60 then it ain't semi auto. It is full auto.

That is your opinion but not a common one.

True.

Nothing says love, peace and goodwill to people like a semi automatic weapon.

Yes most normal people see the season of joy, love and peace as the perfect time to brandish a semi automatic weapon.

NOT.

Anyone who thinks that the holidays is the time to brandish a semi automatic weapon doesn't know what this time of year is about.

If they are christian they certainly don't know what their own religion is about.

How many Christmas cards have you received with a family grinning while each holding such weaponry?

This is more virtue signaling than anything here.
6a00d8341c630a53ef01543797f7fb970c-600wi.jpg

1257.jpg

Bog_Chef_01.png

christmas-card-american-family-guns-american-family-american.jpg

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
It does appear that those of us who were thinking that America would be able to lead the world into the future were wrong. It appears we're regressing.

Who steps up to challenge China and lead the free world? Germany?

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
Guns are the Reason for the Season (in 'MURICA!!!)

True.

Nothing says love, peace and goodwill to people like a semi automatic weapon.

Yes most normal people see the season of joy, love and peace as the perfect time to brandish a semi automatic weapon.

NOT.

Anyone who thinks that the holidays is the time to brandish a semi automatic weapon doesn't know what this time of year is about.

If they are christian they certainly don't know what their own religion is about.
Pray tell what is the holiday and religion about?

View attachment 572381

Which one is he married to ?
You sure do stick your big fat nose into other peoples' business an awful lot.

Forum List

Back