Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

How many Christmas cards have you received with a family grinning while each holding such weaponry?

I want to see one of them send a Christmas cards with the family grinning while each holding bibles and crosses and such things.

People take these pictures precisely because of the reaction they illicit from those who oppose gun ownership...

Guns are the Reason for the Season (in 'MURICA!!!)
Everybody has a Christmas wish. With the price of ammo being so high now due to the mismanagement of the government it is reasonable that the family wish be that ammo prices be lower.

This season is about joy, love and peace.

An automatic weapon is the exact opposite of that.

I'm not surprised you don't know this.

People can celebrate whatever they want and each has their own beliefs. For me and mine it will always be Merry Christmas this time of year.

This is America ( founded upon Christianity ) and Christmas is the recognized "Holiday".

As far as those weapons go, I very seriously doubt they are automatics. They are very expensive to own and there are a lot of hoops to jump through to own one. I would wager they are semi-autos.

I'm not surprised you don't know this.

You want others to follow your standards instead of their own?

Nope, but I would like to see people care as much about their faith as their guns. Personally I would never do a family photo Christmas card, I find them tacky as hell

How many have you received?

(The second one I recognize as a fringe right wing politician from Nevada, seems this is far more common if you’re an elected Republican, which is virtue signaling)
I've recieved a few whats your point?

Nothing tasteless about it,

Nice looking family celebrating a constitutionally protected human right on the holidays
Odd how this is the only constitutionally protected right that people ever celebrate in this manner.
They are actually celebrating the second amendments original intention, that they hope will return one day; controlling blacks. The second means so much more than owning guns. I own lot's of guns, and have never felt the need to display them and myself to the public. It's a power thing for them. Kyle Rittenhouse was a prime example of this power he intended to display, and he did. Except he shot the wrong one's.

They are actually celebrating the second amendments original intention, that they hope will return one day; controlling blacks. The second means so much more than owning guns. I own lot's of guns, and have never felt the need to display them and myself to the public. It's a power thing for them. Kyle Rittenhouse was a prime example of this power he intended to display, and he did. Except he shot the wrong one's.
That was not the original tntent.

He only shot the one's who attacked him. The right ones.

Forum List

Back