Political Songs

Now ya see if he'd stayed in school past grammar school,

& how do you know he didn't? is it just lazy ignorant bigotry on yer part? your prejudiced, racist ASSumptions on this here thread have been a big fail. :dig:

GIL SCOTT-HERON (1949-2011)

POSTED ON FEBRUARY 7, 2010 BY CONTRIBUTED BY: WILFRED D. SAMUELS

Poet, novelist, musician, and songwriter Gil Scott-Heron was born in Chicago, Illinois on April 1, 1948 to parents Bobbie Scott Heron, a librarian, and Giles (Gil) Heron, a Jamaican professional soccer player.

He grew up in Lincoln, Tennessee and the Bronx, New York, where he attended DeWitt Clinton High School. Heron attended Lincoln University in Pennsylvania and received an M.A. in creative writing from Johns Hopkins University.

By age thirteen, Scott-Heron had written his first collection of poems...
Gil Scott-Heron (1949-2011) •

he would know air mail won't get it to the moon, you have to buy rocket mail for that:smoke:.

seems he is more educated than you.... & i don't mean just actual schooling. that's why donny loves the poorly educated long time - who won't even do a simple google search to make sure what they spew is fact or bullshit.

:laughing0301::itsok:

& how do you know he didn't? is it just lazy ignorant bigotry on yer part? your prejudiced, racist ASSumptions on this here thread have been a big fail. :dig:

GIL SCOTT-HERON (1949-2011)

POSTED ON FEBRUARY 7, 2010 BY CONTRIBUTED BY: WILFRED D. SAMUELS

Poet, novelist, musician, and songwriter Gil Scott-Heron was born in Chicago, Illinois on April 1, 1948 to parents Bobbie Scott Heron, a librarian, and Giles (Gil) Heron, a Jamaican professional soccer player.

He grew up in Lincoln, Tennessee and the Bronx, New York, where he attended DeWitt Clinton High School. Heron attended Lincoln University in Pennsylvania and received an M.A. in creative writing from Johns Hopkins University.

By age thirteen, Scott-Heron had written his first collection of poems...
Gil Scott-Heron (1949-2011) •

seems he is more educated than you.... & i don't mean just actual schooling. that's why donny loves the poorly educated long time - who won't even do a simple google search to make sure what they spew is fact or bullshit.

:laughing0301::itsok:

That race card has never worked on me and never will, I was joking around about the AIR MAIL.
I've never hurt anyone because of their color, only at times disagree with their culture or attitude. I am like some blacks and even latinos a nationalist and believe in borders.

I like this song, use to get tears in my eyes listening to it,haha.

That race card has never worked on me and never will, I was joking around about the AIR MAIL.

<pffffft> if the racist card fits.

EVERYTHING you said on this here thread - about ANYBODY that is not white has been racist.

I've never hurt anyone because of their color,
nobody said you did. 'hurt' is subjective though - it doesn't only mean a physical act. you assumed the poet dude didn't even go to high school, much less graduate. i proved you wrong. why did you think that? do you know what the word 'prejudiced' even means? it literally means to prejudge. that is exactly what you did.

you are a clinical case.

only at times disagree with their culture or attitude.

there's some pretty nasty white trash hillbillies that should be included in that there 'culture & attitude' problems in society.

I am like some blacks and even latinos a nationalist and believe in borders.

^^^ how magnanimously wrapped in B S ^^^

EVERYTHING you said on this here thread - about ANYBODY that is not white has been racist.

nobody said you did. 'hurt' is subjective though - it doesn't only mean a physical act. you assumed the poet dude didn't even go to high school, much less graduate. i proved you wrong. why did you think that? do you know what the word 'prejudiced' even means? it literally means to prejudge. that is exactly what you did.

you are a clinical case.

there's some pretty nasty white trash hillbillies that should be included in that there 'culture & attitude' problems in society.

Wrong now stop being dishonest to feed your agenda.

you are a clinical case.

Of course there are some 'nasty hillbillies' lol. but they stay in the hills don't they? Some pretty nasty white liberals too,so whats your point? You can start a thread on them if you like.

Forum List

Back